Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mallam Elrufai Says Both His Twitter Followers & Facebook Friends Are Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Elrufai Says Both His Twitter Followers & Facebook Friends Are Clueless (674 Views)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mallam Elrufai Says Both His Twitter Followers & Facebook Friends Are Clueless by dtemidare: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
MALLAM EL RUFAI HAS TOLD US THAT EVEN MEMEBERS OF HIS FAMILY ARE CLUELESS.

Controversial former Minister of the FCT, Mallam Nasir Elrufai in a confession today has boldly revealed that people around him are truly clueless.

Elrufai who recently spinned his 15 minutes long questioning by airport security officials as a 'detention', now also appears to be basking in the attention that his cry of wolf has created.

On the cluelessness of his associates and those around him, he made this shocking and revealing confession in a post on his Facebook page earlier today (See below)

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/shocker-people-around-me-are-clueless-says-mallam-elrufai
Re: Mallam Elrufai Says Both His Twitter Followers & Facebook Friends Are Clueless by anaying419: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
If he says so and does not see any thing wrong with his altitude to politics, I think he the clueless person. Nonsense man.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria I Never Knew / Five People Dies After Eating Amala / Tears Of Mother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.