Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (74084 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Just read her interview on bellanaija; she got married in 1996 at 18 and not 1998 as I had earlier written.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Jayjey(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Nice pics. She has really done well as a mother and wife. Well done.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
Decryptor: He supports her endeavors cos she didn't allow fame to get into her head or cme inbtw her role as a wife.hw many women can do that
and ow many men support their wives d way the hubby has done? i really give him kudos for holding their home today! he goes wit her for awards, dance competitions etc! ow many husbands can swallow their pride and do that? i'm not saying d man's perfect cos i'm not wit them but it's obvious he's her great fan. maybe if husbands supported their wives more instead of competiting wit them, the wives would 'behave' better.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by mikkymi1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
OK cute. NEXT
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by dramaqueen1(f): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2012
;DBleaching cream

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.