Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Gtb: Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb: Help? (1503 Views)

How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb: Help? by methodman(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Pls i recently just opened an account with GTB.I was fascinated by their customer service.
After opening the account,i was told to go home that i would get a confirmation message from my bank(which i later got).
But what thing that baffles me is that i wasnt told to come back for my withdrawal booklet or ATM Card.
Now the question, How do i make a withdrawal then when i wasnt issued any?
Re: Gtb: Help? by Princesege(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2007
You may need to ring the branch for confirmation of when your card will be ready. Although the cards come from their head office, you will receive an email to this effect. But you will pick both your cheque book and ATM card from the branch office. Usually all these will be ready in two weeks time.
Re: Gtb: Help? by stalker(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2007
U did not state if the account is a savings or a current account. If it is a savings account then u do not get a withdrawal book, which means when u want to withdraw u go to the bank demand for a withdrawal slip, fill it and give the paying cashier and u get ur money. If it is a current account u usually get the cheque book two weeks after opening ur account. U also get ur ATM two weeks after opening ur account.
Re: Gtb: Help? by ruemu(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
what they prefer must is bring the money and WAIT. being stuck for over 6months with account opening Bla Bla, Bull Shit,

we're yet to reraliase but our banks are rippers
Re: Gtb: Help? by tomX1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
You do not need a withdrawal booklet to withdraw your money from a savings account in GTB. Go to any brach and pick up a withdrawals slip from the counter, fill it and submit to any teller at the counter.
Your ATM should ussualy be ready in two weeks from the day you open your account.
Make your enquiries at the GTB front desk in any of their branches.
Enjoy!
Re: Gtb: Help? by danieonovo: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Pls family, am on a verge on opening a current account, a business account. i was told to provide 2 references from gtb. I got one to fill for me, it remaining one. I need help on the second one. Kindly help a brother. God bless you all
Am in ketu. My whatsapp/number 08092231324

(1) (Reply)

Between Gtb And Intercontinental / Bad Customer Service In Nigeria, Why? / I Will Be N100,000 Rich By May 31..pls What Bizne Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.