Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Convo Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convo Problem (872 Views)

FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convo Problem by famp: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2012
I find it really hard to hav long fun convos with a girl.. normally all i do is ask questions bout her, family, this and that and once i knw evrything about her things die(asin the convos ohh)and then it'll be a daily process of [hey, hey, how was todei?, good, k,how is "a family member's name(s)", he/she/they are fine, k]
pls wt topics do the ladies flow well with?? i want to stop asking questions cuz ive actually been told 'u ask too many questions'
Re: Convo Problem by ajailer(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2012
Well to help u out here....firstly u need to c her as a friend her n not a potential date.wen u r able to mentally do this then u wanna start by complimenting her eg....sup babe,i like dis ur hair o,very long..,did u just do it..,n ow much did it cost u to av it done...,wow for dat kind of amount n ow long are u gonna b wearing it.........
It just goes on n on like dat n in no particular format.Main thing is c her as just a friend(like ur guys)dat u wanna know more about......n then ocassional silence is normal cos u dont want to b seen as a talkative.so stop gettn nervous
Re: Convo Problem by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2012
Change tactics. Let them do the talking and *question-asking...especially if it's a live convo. Pay attention to every word. smiley

If it's an e-convo, then you'd need to do more than listening. Be dramatic! Your choice of words and topic matters a lot!

Cheers. cheesy
Re: Convo Problem by famp: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2012
hehe tnx and ajailer yh i think dts my p..i always see such as potential dates, the ones dt r just frnds e.g my guyz chicks, i flow well with them jokes n stuffs but i also vex them attimes without caring, i wouldnt wnt to vex someone i like very much
Re: Convo Problem by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Maybe you're asking close-ended questions (questions requiring a "yes" or "no" or short answer). Try asking open-ended questions and get her to elaborate on what she says. Take bits off her replies and add your own. This would get the conversation going. Ajailer also makes a good point in terms of seeing her as a friend first. Be careful not to bombard her with questions or it would appear interrogative, taking the fun out of it and overwhelming her.
Re: Convo Problem by binigirl(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2012
First of all, you need to be relaxed wen you are wit a girl. Try as much as possible to be urself and den just go wit the flow...You just said dat wen you are wit ur friends' chicks you flow well wit them...dats simply because you are relaxed around them and you are not trying to impress them...so wen next you are wit a girl, just relax and find any topic you think will catch her interest and take it from there...
Re: Convo Problem by famp: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
binigirl tnx and yield too bt can u like give me examples of open-ended topics x_x
Re: Convo Problem by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
famp: binigirl tnx and yield too bt can u like give me examples of open-ended topics x_x
Why're you majoring in [insert field of study]? Be attentive and listen to the reply, comment on a point[s] she makes and add your own input. In turn, she would have something to say and the conversation continues.
How are your classes going? [/b]Same as above. Unless she isn't the talkative type, she should have a lot to say about her classes.
[b]What're your thoughts on [insert subject here]?
If you were talking about a particular subject before, make sure it has to do with it. For ex. if you were talking about Algebra, don't ask asking about Euthanasia

Basically, these're questions what would get her talking. But again, you don't want to make her uncomfortable by asking too many questions. You don't need to get to know her all at once and the subject doesn't always have to be serious. You two can be silly and talk about zebras if you want =D. Just relax. There're really no set of rules. If she's also interested in you, she would do her best to keep the conversation going too, unless she's the shy type.
Re: Convo Problem by madeonline(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Let the girl know upfront that you as too much questions, if she still finds you attractive, feel free to ask a million questions. Most times people who are conscious about asking too much questions actually ask fewer questions
Re: Convo Problem by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
lmao @ op, so u don't hv female friends??!!! hhmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Be The One... / "My Uncle Rap3d Me For 10 Years" - Woman Finally Speaks Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.