Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Love (inside Dream). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (inside Dream). (941 Views)

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2007
romance and likely made luv twice in my dream last week.dont know what to do cos physically i dont have sex,am a kind of preserved one so dont like messing around but why dreaming about it fellows

A friend's eye is a good mirror.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by Easybaby(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2007
hmmm . . .first, your boyfriend left you last week and has not called you sad
Now, you're having sex in the dream angry
pls, You need deliverance sad
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2007
dats wot i suspected but i need help.i have been praying continuously still to no avail,the dream keep repeating itself.

He who lives well sees afar off.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by zignor(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2007
that is wot i suspected but i need help.i have been praying continuously still to no avail,the dream keep repeating itself.

Then, keep on having sex . . .enjoy yourself! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2007
@zig nor for rosecare i hear you pls.

Age is honorable and youth is noble.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by efuah(f): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2007
Perhaps u're enjoying it undecided if not, then i suggest u pray fervently abt it, cus it's a bad omen!
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2007
can midnite prayers help cos i dont think i can fast or do still need to meet a man of GOD about it

All things grow with time, except grief.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by IykeD(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2007
If you had some fantasies before sleeping and had a nice time in your dream, then i guess it's not really a bad omen, but having said that, if this happens everyday then, there is a problem. Some Pastors tag it Spirit Husband Syndrome and also say it leads to one having spirit children.The effect they say , is that when you are now ready to marry in the real World, there may be problems as the spirit family will not want to let go of you, hence one remains unmarried for a long time or never at all.
I suggest you approach this very seriously, you may need to undergo deliverance. I do not want to mention any Church but if you ask me, i advise you to this Church behind UNILAG bag gate.
Goodluck and God bless!
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2007
10s very iyke but i stay in aba not Lagos so can anyone help me here.any deliverance church

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by mellow(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2007
Since sex elude you in real life you may as well enjoy it to the fullest

in the dreams and what is more? you can enjoy it why it last before

all those Pastors will start laying their annointed hands on your head.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Love (inside Dream). by mecussey(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2007
Nikkie, there is no need to fear, some times is normal, our brains tries to replay what we thought or what we saw during the day time, you said you dont  use to have sex, definitly you are safer, but may be you think about it or you imagine it. If you don't do any of this, try to pray every night before you sleep, bet me you won't even dream at all, talking of dreaming about sex (pray with your mind focused on the burning Tree Moses saw, and your vision seeing Jesus Christ when he was fasting and praying for us in the Wilderness) and say thank you to Nairaland and Seun.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2007
there is this guy i normally chat with on free calls who is found of telling stories about sex,in fact saying all concerning male and female relationship,how he use to love my breast and big breast in generalization.so,

An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by tboy1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
nikke:

there is this guy i normally chat with on free calls who is found fond of telling stories about sex,in fact saying all concerning male and female relationship,how he use used to love my breast and big breast in generalization.so,

Re: Love (inside Dream). by kerzakov(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
nikke:

romance and likely made love twice in my dream last week.don't know what to do because physically i don't have sex,am a kind of preserved one so don't like messing around but why dreaming about it fellows

nikke link=topic=101491.msg1783892#msg1783892 date=1198147680:

there is this guy i normally chat with on free calls who is found of telling stories about sex,in fact saying all concerning male and female relationship,how he use to love my breast and big breast in generalization.so,

i doubt your preserved nature. if you could be gisting about sex at free time calls, then you are fully into it.
hope ur lost and found boy has called or is it still " good riddance to bad rubbish" from him?

An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue.

A friend's eye is a good mirror.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
as for me am not interested about discussing love on phone, just the guy trying to put words into my mouth.he sometimes ask me to make love with him on phone which i always resist.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by zignor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
sometimes ask me to make love with him on phone which i always resist.

But, now you're making love with him in the dream shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love (inside Dream). by nikke: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
i dont even feel for the guy so how can i have sex with him
Re: Love (inside Dream). by saucekid(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2007
sex in the dream. . . . . . . . . . .

interesting grin grin grin
Re: Love (inside Dream). by ufuoma24(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2007
RUN TO THE NEAREST BRANCH OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE  & MIRACLES for instant deliverance and stop listening to sex talk so much. i know u enjoy it and ur just fronting cos ur under the public eye.
Re: Love (inside Dream). by niceuzor: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
Which kind thread bi this undecided
Re: Love (inside Dream). by Uzzyan: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
This ur conditionis critical oo. . . . cry cry
Pray without ceasing u might get pregnant in the spirit kingdom and u shld know what that means. . . . .
Besides stop listenin to sex talks!!!! Kapish
Re: Love (inside Dream). by saucekid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
*once again i say. . . . . . . . . . .

interesting* grin grin grin
Re: Love (inside Dream). by kunle75(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
UR MIND IS UR WILL POWER,AS LONG AS U KEPT FEEDING IT WITH RUBBISH THEN U CAN`T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT,HOWEVER,IT TAKES THE SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT COS THE PHYSICAL WORLD ITSELF IS GOVERNED BY THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, SO I WILL ADVICE U TO FAST AND PRAY ( NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE) HAVEN SAID THAT, ULTIMATELY STOP LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING BACK SUCH MEMORIES,COS I MYSELF HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE B4 BUT NOW I AV BEEN DELIEVERED,IF U FEEL IN UR INNER MOST PART THAT U ARE NOT FULFILLED ABOUT UR PRAYER U CAN CONTACT UR PASTOR BUT PLS DONT JUST GO TO ANYBODY, THE PERSON SHLD BE SOMEONE U CAN CONFIDE IN ,IF NOT THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UR IGNORANT,IT IS WELL WITH U AND I COMMAND THIS MINUTE THAT SUCH FOWL SPIRIT TO LEAVE U NOW AND BE CASTED INTO ABISS IN JESUS NAME.AMENNNN
Re: Love (inside Dream). by Busta(f): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
this is funny.

u need to seek serious prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is This Normal? / When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right / I Cheated On My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.