Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) (11399 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by andyanders: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
The man na thief now
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by strangest(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Haha.. Thief na thief.. Even if na half plot.. For him to agree that he stole 8plots shows that he stole more than 800plots.. Aboki robinhood, you stole from the poor and give to the rich, what of the ones you gave to your girlfriends or you think we don't know about it? Don't worry nemesis will finally catch up on you..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by CHIDIEJIOGU: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
ONE CANNOT STAY IN MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN AND SOAP WILL BE ENTERING YOUR EYES.
BOTTOM LINE IS THAT INTERESTED FAMILY MEMBERS CANNOT HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE ELRUFAI IN THAT POSITION AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD PIECE OF LAND IN CHOICE AREAS OR HAVE THEM REVOKED LATER.ALL HE DID WAS MAKE THEM FULFILL ALL PROTOCOLS AND THEY WILL SIT WELL.SO NO SURPRISES THERE.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by alaoeri: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Any saint person in those that have ruled & those presently ruling us in nigeria? Mstcheeeeew.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by nagoma(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Each of GEJ 's ladies - Patience, Deziani , Oteh and possibly Ngozi can buy all the 8 plots with loose change remaining from their trips abroad. Nigerias corruption was child play before Jona came to the scene. - Fresh Air indeed.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by obicmag(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
El Rufai should hide his face in shame and stop castigating GEJ. What moral justification does El Rufai have as a leader?
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by olaadegoke(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Corruption has no size,weather small or big...El-rufia is corrupt and desperate just like every Nigeria politician
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by wowo2: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
8 of 27,000 to family....OK
How many to friends and their families?
How many to political associates and their families?
How many to business associates and their families?

I reckon his family does not include those of his friends of other politicians.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
8 plots out of 27,000 i approved, yes! . padi-padi government embarassed
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by superior1: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
Why is this thread smelling of 40 laptops
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Elueme: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nigerians won't fail to amaze me. Are we surprised or do you need self admissible evidence to believe he is a thief or he abused public trust for self and personal favour? He admitted only 8 but am very sure it is far more than that.. Though he could be judged to be oing his work but the approach and motive were faulty.. He who must come to equity should come with a clean hand..why am disgusted seeing the same elrufai I knew spewing all sorts and lies on sociomedia with the intention of deceiving the uninformed members of our society
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by freegaza(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Naijapundit headlines....Elrufai kills his son...elrufai slaughters wife...elrufai is boko haram sponsor....elrufai is a thief and criminal...elrufai elrufai...You guyz are making him look innocent and popular foolz
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by texazzpete(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
superior1: Why is this thread smelling of 40 laptops

Seriously o! The laptops are working in overdrive!

After all, of all the hundreds of high ranking Civil Servants in Bayelsa state (all of who have been working at their station for decades) na Patience Jonathan dem appoint Permanent Secretary. grin

I no see the 40 laptops crew protest that one. They said "She's a Nigerian, a Civil servant and qualified"

Of all the people in Nigeria, na Tompolo, (a former rebel who took up arms against his country) GEJ gave the contract to secure and police our waterways. That time the spin doctors told us he was a qualified Nigerian whose sins have been forgiven.

Oya na, PLEASE YOU M0R0NS SHOULD TELL US IF EL RUFAI'S FAMILY MEMBERS ARE LEGALLY BARRED FROM APPLYING FOR LAND GRANTS! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
El rufai's action is in contravention of d Land Use Act(1978). He cannot revoke 4rm a private pesn n re-allocat same 2 a private pesn. D allocations are void ab initio n d govt shld tk d necesary steps 2 c dat justice is done.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by karlmax2: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
strangest: Haha.. Thief na thief.. Even if na half plot.. For him to agree that he stole 8plots shows that he stole more than 800plots.. Aboki robinhood, you stole from the poor and give to the rich, what of the ones you gave to your girlfriends or you think we don't know about it? Don't worry nemesis will finally catch up on you..
no mind the thief for him to admit that he stole only 8 plots that means he stole much more.the case is in court we would soon find out about his land grabbing scheme.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by spearman(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
THIEF. HOMO. How many did he allocate to his 'man friend' Jimi Lawal?
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by BlackBaron: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
For a man apt to point fingers at others, yet guilty of the same crimes (lesser or not) irrespective he's still as guilty as those he gleefully tries to criticise.

Major fault in Nigeria's political system is this- sharing properties, contracts et al to family, friends and neighbours. Whether giving out oil blocks in the Niger Delta or plots to undeserving family members still boils down to Nepotism( political corruption) which is a malignant cancer in our society.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by superior1: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete:

Seriously o! The laptops are working in overdrive!

After all, of all the hundreds of high ranking Civil Servants in Bayelsa state (all of who have been working at their station for decades) na Patience Jonathan dem appoint Permanent Secretary. grin

I no see the 40 laptops crew protest that one. They said "She's a Nigerian, a Civil servant and qualified"

Of all the people in Nigeria, na Tompolo, (a former rebel who took up arms against his country) GEJ gave the contract to secure and police our waterways. That time the spin doctors told us he was a qualified Nigerian whose sins have been forgiven.

Oya na, PLEASE YOU M0R0NS SHOULD TELL US IF EL RUFAI'S FAMILY MEMBERS ARE LEGALLY BARRED FROM APPLYING FOR LAND GRANTS! cheesy

By the time the 40 lappies start dropping their articles, u no go wait o grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by mahel: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Just 8!! Haba mallam.. U shuld hv done more so dat dis fools will apprecaite ur effort 2wards FCT den.d annoyin tin is dey knw ur family members do hv rite to own land 2! Nobody is say anytin bout hecters of land OBJ and gbenga allocated 2 demself. Just 8 plots as a minister of FCT Ibegi next gist jare! P.s can any minister(FCT) be compared 2 mallam Rufia? Just mention 1 2 date.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
i can only see a misunderstanding of his choice of words.he was simply implying that of all the 27,000 plots approved by his administration,only 8 went to people connected to him.that doesnt mean he revoked the lands from others and even if he did,so long as due process was followed,no qualms

I'm with you here.

This thread is politically blind to reason as the aim is to revenge and smear the image of El-Rufai. Team 40 laptops in Abuja must have initiated this.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Ramcie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
This should be stale news by now cos since he left office he has been accusesd of this doing . Moreover, is it a crime to belong to a Minster' Family ? What If they were all fully qualified for the plots of land cos I know that man is smart for him to tell the world about this particular 8 plots of land he has concrete evidence that due-process was followed .
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by superior1: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
jamace:

I'm with you here.

This thread is politically blind to reason as the aim is to revenge and smear the image of El-Rufai. Team 40 laptops in Abuja must have initiated this.

Me sef talk am o. Just anything to dent el-rufai, bakare and co will receive thier multiple NL IDs blessing
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by touchmehard: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. I move a motion that whenever he dies, his body should be divided into 8 equal parts and be buried seperately on the 8 plots of land.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by nuclearboy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Texazzpete:

God will bless you for that brilliant summary.

Imagine something wearing skin and claiming humanness stating (in enhanced hyperbole) that accepting he woke up yesterday means he has been waking up since the days when Julius Caesar walked earth. So anyone who says he has slept with his wife really means he has slept with all wives in Nigeria?

Kai, we have a dearth of brains in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jmaine: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
I scoff at those trying to justify Elrufai freelance dashing of 8 good plots to members of his family . . .

Is 8 not big enough to go round family . . . . . What about those plots to cronies, friends, political associates and even his concubines . . .

Well, we all knew El-rouge-fai was a stark hypocrite
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by badesco(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
This is the same El Rufai that is condemning others for corruption, so he too is part and parcel of corrupt persons in Nigeria.God help this country
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by brownlord: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
DOES IT MEAN THERE IS NO SINGLE SINCERE ONE AMONG THIS NORTHERNERS? I THOUGHT THE BASTARD NEVER ADMITTED ALLOCATING OR ILLEGALLY POSSESSING THIS LAND BEFORE, WHY HAS HE SUDDENLY TURN TO HIS FACROOK BROTHER, I DINT TAKE BRIBE, I TOOK MONEY NOT BRIBE, I TOOK MONEY TO EXPOSE OTEDOLA, GOSH I THINK THIS NOTHERNERS SHOULD ALL BE KILLED AND THEIR BODY USE TO FEED THEIR ANIMALS
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by karlmax2: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Here are some of his family members that he allocated lands to accounding to efcc we neva talk of gal friendsOoo.

Another source in the commission said the ex-Minister may be questioned on sales of government houses and allocation of 51,133 plots of land in the FCT during his tenure.
The allegations border on alleged reallocation of a parcel of land, No 1201, in Asokoro District and Plot 3352 (Maitama District) by el-Rufai to his wife, associates and a company in which he had vested interest.
Some of the parcels of land were originally designated in the FCT Master Plan for power transmitting sub-station by the Power Holding Company (PHCN) and the Nigeria Postal Service.
A document obtained by The Nation revealed the identities of el-Rufai’s relatives who allegedly got choice plots in Asokoro, Wuse II, Maitama, Jabi, Kubwa, and Utako districts.
On the list are: Hadiza Isma el-Rufai (Plot 3379 Asokoro); Bashir el-Rufai (Plot 1381 Wuse II); Aisha Ahmad el-Rufai (Plot 3376 Asokoro); Ibrahim el-Rufai(Plot 3677 Maitama); Binta Ahmed el-Rufai ( Plot 871 Jabi); Hadiza Isma el-Rufai (Plot 1417 Kubwa); Tijani Ahmed el-Rufai (Plot 4062 Bwari); Rufai Hanga (Plot 1132 Utako); Ali Rufai (Plot 3861 Asokoro); and Sani Ahmed Gwadu (Plot 363 Utako).
The ex-minister had appeared before the Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory, which investigated the sale of all Federal Government houses in Abuja, demolition of structures, revocation of titles and concession of properties between 1999 and 2007.
The Committee, led by Senator Abubakar Danso Sodangi, indicted the el-Rufai.

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/82-law-crime-a-judiciary/969-abuja-land-grab-efcc-lists-el-rufais-allottees

The senate indicted him just like the subsidy theives that his screaming they should prosicute el rufai na thief.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Do not be astound, a day shall come wen one of the bank excutives from northern nigeria wil admit in d mask of honesty dat he granted loan and donation to boko haram in oda to encourage d use of homemade bombs tongue tongue
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Dignitary: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sorry but i have to play the devil's advocate for a sec.

Was it only his family members that he allocated land to? Does the fact that he was an FCT minister make his family members not to hussle for land?

It shouldn't be a big deal that he allocated some plots to his family members. rather the question we ought to be asking is, why he revoked the land from the initial owner in the first place.

Your thinking cap is on. It's obvious that most people here are not wearing theirs
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by polokor60(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
GEJ is better than saint el rufia the holy hypocrite.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Alonga: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
All of them wen dey crusify bros Gej if we open dere books evry body will open mouth and say naija don finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Chieftain, Olaniwun Ajayi Is Dead / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Buhari: Nigeria Air To Take Flight By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.