Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) (11403 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jude33084(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete: Lol.
All he's saying is that out of 27000 plots he approved, 8 were to members of his family.

In percentage terms, that's 0.03%.

Are you dolts seriously construing this to mean he's 'corrupt'?

This is far less fishy than out of all the thousands of villages in Nigeria, a contractor chose to build a church in GEJ's village of Otueke. I didn't see any of you clowns complaining then grin cheesy

Incase Ɣ☺Ʊ forget τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ will help Ɣ☺Ʊ;
Revoking Land allocating Ť☺ other people ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ re-allocated them Ť☺ his family members, NoT for government project oh! Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺Ʊ are comparing it with building ∂ church in Utueke Did GEJ collect τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ land from people? undecided
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by seunlayi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
Twenty Naira or Twenty Million Naira, Let us call a spade with it is supposed to be called. They are all the same. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Moukafoam(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
All he's saying is that out of 27000 plots he approved, 8 were to members of his family.

This is far less fishy than out of all the thousands of villages in Nigeria, a contractor chose to build a church in GEJ's village of Otueke. I didn't see any of you clowns complaining then grin cheesy

Pls use Moukafoam grin wake up ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊
think well tongue
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Dhelake: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sorry but i have to play the devil's advocate for a sec.

Was it only his family members that he allocated land to? Does the fact that he was an FCT minister make his family members not to hussle for land?

It shouldn't be a big deal that he allocated some plots to his family members. rather the question we ought to be asking is, why he revoked the land from the initial owner in the first place.
i tot no one wuld say dis .. Anoda tin i wish u asked is did d allocation of dose landz to his family followed due process!
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jude33084(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Moukafoam:

Pls use Moukafoam grin wake up ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊
think well tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Choi!
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jpphilips(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2012

lol, a girl dat stole blackberry was stripped and disgraced, here a deluded Nigerian think its ok for a minister to divert 8plots of land.

If we go by average abuja real estate value, that is btwn 20 to 30million per plot mutiplied by 8 gives 160m to 240m.

Did i forget that d opinion attracted 4 likes,

*shakes head and sings edughana*

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by doctokwus: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Read anoda way,d man has admitted to sth& is saying 'if my re awarding 8 out of 27,000 plots is a wrong,let me face d punishment for d crime,but are others whose crimes are a million times mine ready to face d same justice system& serve concommittant punishments?'.I bet if El Rufai were to b proven guilty,which shd b in a sane society,den d likes of Patience& almost all govt officials wud serve several life sentences
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
#Congress for Progressive Change#

I GUESS THIS IS THE TYPE OF CHANGE BUHARRI AND THE CPC WERE PLANNING TO BRING IN NIGERIA.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT GREED HERE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WICKEDNESS. IF HE ADMITTED DOING THIS, HE IS WICKED. WE CANT HAVE A LEADER FROM A PARTY OF WICKED PEOPLE.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS AND TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE.

PUBLIC FUNDS ARE PAID TO GOVT AND THEY LOOT. WHEN YOU COME AND TAKE A PROPERTY BELONGING TO SOMEONE AND GIVE TO FRIENDS, ITS WICKEDNESS. THE SAME TYPE OF WICKEDNESS DANGOTE AND OBJ DISPLAYED IN IBETO CEMENT CASE, WHICH MADE THE MAN TO BE PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON A DAILY BASES FOR HIS VESSEL ON THE SEA WHICH THEY WONT LET INTO NIGERIA.

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by DICKtator: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
bubadaniel13:
https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/233909272927428608

In a rare show of honesty, former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Erufai, now a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, has admitted revoking plots from others and allocating same to his family. Elrufai made this admission in a tweet (see below). This tweet may be admissible in court in the case between Elrufai and the EFCC.

It will be recalled that Elrufai is under trial for corruption related offended after he has been indicted for abuse of office by revoking lands in choice areas from certain individuals and institutions and reallocating some to his wife ad children including an undefeated child. Naijapundit.

Wow!!!. The ramandan fast is really taking its toil on the former minister. Wonder if the financiers of Boko haram would toil the same line.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by taharqa: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
nagoma: Each of GEJ 's ladies - Patience, Deziani , Oteh and possibly Ngozi can buy all the 8 plots with loose change remaining from their trips abroad. Nigerias corruption was child play before Jona came to the scene. - Fresh Air indeed.
Lol at 'Nigerian corruption was a child's play b4 Jona'. The $300billion said to have been wastd or lootd as reportd by d World Bank and EFCC since 9ja startd producing oil, including d $12billion windfall dat got wings in a single administratn are Child's play abi?...You hv a right to deceive yrself o and those pips gullible enuf to tk u seriously #BlameItAllOnGEJ

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by belemzy: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Abuse of Power, Abuse of public Office, Abuse all the way...... And Abuse in all that concerns him.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Phikom(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
God x watching us
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Godjone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
bubadaniel13:
https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/233909272927428608

In a rare show of honesty, former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Erufai, now a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, has admitted revoking plots from others and allocating same to his family. Elrufai made this admission in a tweet (see below). This tweet may be admissible in court in the case between Elrufai and the EFCC.

It will be recalled that Elrufai is under trial for corruption related offended after he has been indicted for abuse of office by revoking lands in choice areas from certain individuals and institutions and reallocating some to his wife ad children including an undefeated child. Naijapundit.
una dey mind dat boko haram spönsor? Idiot pig
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by princenayo: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
EL-Rufai is corrupt. He is like A KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by kaeto(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
nne3870: realocating lands to his wife and children My aunt lost her husband during that period in abuja when lands where revokd and houses demolished cos his house was affected and his land taken only for el rufai to come out and admit to this? He wil surely suffer for making other peoples life miserable.....
sorry my dear sister, God will punish him 4 us u hear, RIP to d dead.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by DANILSA(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Charcoal calling kettle black, wind don blow foul nyash don open, somebody is asking just 8!,one plot in asokoro is about 600 million times 8 = answer, I noo enter my phone.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jerusalem101: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
So what were you guys expecting him to do eh? Why are we all behaving as if we don't know that politic remain a lucrative business in Nigeria.If El-rufai didn't steal where do you guys expect him to get the money he's using to buy credits to load his phone and laptops so he can remain on net to be insulting the Government...El-rufai as far as am concern is into properties business,but in his own cas, he is into stealing and selling of lands and that business is very lucrative for real..if u doubt me make finding on own grin....
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by jumobi1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maybe the original owners got it illegally so he revoked them and reallocated them to people who followed due process. It happens to be 8plots were to family members who followed due process.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Beaf: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2012

Dude, I think you are too stup!d to understand English. Read the shiit again and seal your putrid, corruption supporting lips this time:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/784789_El-rufai_Land_jpgb4baec15339f7081c864f4d417e1f30d[/img]
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Omen100(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
That is not all, he also allocated some to Me & another 8 members of my Family, so as so some unknown families, pigs, its like jonathans handles are fast becoming more retard.ed than the chief reterdeen.

No wonder, El-rufai have to cry out laud that the our security operatives are clueless & beaf's, chicken's & comrades who are the worst set of clueless nyach-lickers tried to change it.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Beaf: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
freegaza: Naijapundit headlines....Elrufai kills his son...elrufai slaughters wife...[size=42pt]elrufai is boko haram sponsor....elrufai is a thief and criminal[/size]...elrufai elrufai...[s]You guyz are making him look innocent and popular foolz[/s]

Damn right! cool
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by livethinme: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sorry but i have to play the devil's advocate for a sec.

Was it only his family members that he allocated land to? Does the fact that he was an FCT minister make his family members not to hussle for land?

It shouldn't be a big deal that he allocated some plots to his family members. rather the question we ought to be asking is, why he revoked the land from the initial owner in the first place.
shouldnt be a big deal? Seems as though youre ok with corruption..isnt the aim to not be happy with ANY corruption abi?
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by texazzpete(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
jp philips:

lol, a girl dat stole blackberry was stripped and disgraced, here a deluded Nigerian think its ok for a minister to divert 8plots of land.

If we go by average abuja real estate value, that is btwn 20 to 30million per plot mutiplied by 8 gives 160m to 240m.

Did i forget that d opinion attracted 4 likes,

*shakes head and sings edughana*

Another illiterate m0r0n. Care to show us where it says in the tweet or the OP that the lands were given out for free? Or that they were 'diverted'?
Or is that just your own assumption you pulled out of your anus?

Is there anything legally stopping members of his family from applying for land?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by texazzpete(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, I think you are too stup!d to understand English. Read the shiit again and seal your putrid, corruption supporting lips this time:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/784789_El-rufai_Land_jpgb4baec15339f7081c864f4d417e1f30d[/img]
Dear Laptop 1,
I can't see anywhere in the tweet that indicates all 27000 plots were dashed out. Care to point that out to me, o wise one?
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Beaf: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete:
Dear Laptop 1,
I can't see anywhere in the tweet that indicates all 27000 plots were dashed out. Care to point that out to me, o wise one?

Of course, you wouldn't agree armed robbery was a crime if that was your job. Same thing here, you are protecting theft, because its what pays your bills, even if the poor and less powerful suffer.
El Rufai, by his own words, is corrupt and wicked.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by deltaforce7(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lol.

This is far less fishy than out of all the thousands of villages in Nigeria, a contractor chose to build a church in GEJ's village of Otueke. I didn't see any of you clowns complaining then grin cheesy[/quote]

You are so dumb. How do you define the word 'Corruption'?
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by dedeike: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
The issue is not the allocation. H'ell Rufai's family members are eligible to be allotted the said lands.
But the problem lies with the revoocation and subsequent allocation to family members.
It is deceitful, wicked, barbaric, illegal, unjust and unacceptable.
How can you revoke allocations and hand it over to your cronies? KAI!
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by lookmangiw(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
superior1: Why is this thread smelling of 40 laptops
you took the word out of my mouth. That was what i was about to say.
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete:
Dear Laptop 1,
let me follow ur line- stealing 8 plots from their owners and giving same to your family isnt abuse of power. Only if it were 27,000. Let me b frank with you - ur brain is dead.kpatakpata
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by dedeike: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete:

Another illiterate m0r0n. Care to show us where it says in the tweet or the OP that the lands were given out for free? Or that they were 'diverted'?
Or is that just your own assumption you pulled out of your anus?

Is there anything legally stopping members of his family from applying for land?
Try to pretend to be objective for once. I understand you re paid to come and do this but you must not always sacrifice truth on the altar of greed.
The case is clear. The issues are clear.
Is H'ell Rufai's family members entitled to allocation of lands? Yes!
Is H'ell Rufai suppose to revoke lands from genuine title holders and re allocate same to family members. NO!
It is the height of wickedness and can only come from a Boko Haramic mind to strip land owners of their titles, and hand over same to his family.
It's inhuman, barbaric, illegal, wicked, deceitful, Shameful and a gross abuse of public trust.
He will go to jail

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by Skii(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
[size=24pt]AT LEAST HE HAS THE B*LLS TO OWN UP TO IT

HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE

IF YOU THINK KEEPING SEAT FOR SOMEONE WHO HASN'T YET ARRIVED WHILE SOMEONE ELSE IS STANDING (OR ANY SUCH RELATED DEED) IS ANY BETTER THEN STONE EL-RUFAI[/size]
Re: El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) by lastpage: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
wowo2: 8 of 27,000 to family....OK
How many to friends and their families?
How many to political associates and their families?
How many to business associates and their families?

I reckon his family does not include those of his friends of other politicians.
Thank you O!'
Nigerians are so corrupt-minded that, in most cases, it is not whether 'you stole' but a question of "How Much" you stole! shocked shocked[b]
Imagine some "silly-arse-holes" trying to justify this shameless act of El-Rufai!
[/b]

How can someone who wants to lead hundred and fifty million people, Take land from someone, demolish people's houses built with their "sweat",(based on that it was built "green belt", reserved areas, e.t.c) ..and then go ahead to allocate the same land to his "family members"?

Does that mean when it comes to his own family members, "those same arguments or laws" dont apply?
Are they above the law, just because they are El Rufai's family?

Do you know how many people (families) whose life got ruined and some died, from this ignoble, selfish and cowardly act of El Rufai?

How then is he different from Abacha, Tafa Balogun, Bode George (at least that one went to a "glorified prison" grin ), Patricia Eteh, OBJ, IBB, and all other "Award Winning, National thieves"?

Mind you, it was this same El Rufai, as chairman of Burea for Public Enterprise (BPE), under-valued all our National Assets (Nitel, Ajaokuta, Hotels and many more) and then sold it to his cronies or those who could give him the highest kick-backs (like the Chinese).
It is the same El Rufai that was using your Tax and mine, to pay his "Corper" Girl-friend in "Forex" while million of other Corpers are struggling to get their "meager Allawee" at the end of the month!

His has criminality running in his veins but more baffling is that some scumbags can still even look his way, when talking about a President for this country"!

Truly, people deserve the kind of Leaders they get!
(shakes head in dis-belief)

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated / World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.