Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? (10272 Views)

Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Hello Girls..if You Sleep With Him On The First Date, This Is What He Will Think / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
mikeuz:

Ugly is far 4fm me, handsome is nearer to me.
Gewd! If a gurl tells u she will think about it,just know dat she is playing hard to get or she is indirectly telling u NO!
You will always get that response when u just approach a girl and ask her out,but if u've known each other for sometime and she says that,read my lips bro.....RUN!!!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
davidcobi:
grin grin grin Another August Visitor?
exactly grin grin grin
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by bendazum: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
From the replies I see here it seems some people don't understand what it means to ask a girl out.
Asking a girl out is not proposal and there's nothing to think about.It's either she wants to go out with you or not.QED.You can't be in a relationship with someone without having asked her out at one time or the other.

Simply tell her that you'll like to go out with her to so so place on so so date and ask if that will be convenient for her. It's either she says it's okay with her or she says she's not interested. SHIKENA.If the date doesn't suite her she might give you another date that is okay for her.
NOW TELL ME WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
hornipipe: all these mouth rappers..
GAY ALERT!!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by davidcobi: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
undecided
Emmy9ite: GAY ALERT!!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Emmy9ite: GAY ALERT!!
where did u school..what's gayish about my_post #SMH
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by vanillaboy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Single and searching....wanna mingle!!! Add me single ladies plz on fb THA CHOSEN PROPHET,my PIN 27AEAD39....am new on here....catch ya
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by bendazum: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
mikeuz: It hate when I ask a girl out and she gives me 'I will think about it' response.

So it got me thinking how do people ask their girlfriends out to avoid that kind of response.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
hornipipe: where did u school..what's gayish about my_post #SMH

ignored with swags! cool
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Meeky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol Ogugua
You seem to undermine how fickle like is. Just look at the amount of people you've liked and those u used to like and don't like anymore
This is exactly my problem with all this bf/gf relationship. Most of them are out rightly dumb. You mean to tell me because i like a guy or because this guy has the some of the qualities I'm looking for in a guy i should agree to be in a relationship with him. Just like that! lmao! Outrageous!....

There is this guy i have been crushing on for 2 yrs now.. Like i really really like this guy and the qualities he exudes. If he asks me out right now, I'm going to say capital letter NO! Why?? At this stage of my life relationship can be a distraction, probably by fall next year. If i tell him i'll think about it, it's because i'm trying to stall till a time that's convenient for me.
"I'll think about it" @ times, is because you really like this dude and you want to be with him even though u knw u're not in the right frame of mind or there are some other things in ur life that requires utmost priority.

If i had gone out with every guy i once liked, I think i deserve to be called a slut!! Honestly, like wtf??!!

Going into a relationship should be a lil more than "OH! I really like that guy!"
your response is so funny.U like d guy,but ur thinking abt it by holding him on job shey?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
Meeky: your response is so funny.U like d guy,but ur thinking abt it by holding him on job shey?
What??!! I can't grasp what u're tryna to say
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
Meeky: your response is so funny.U like d guy,but ur thinking abt it by holding him on job shey?
She is confused and does not know what she wants.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Emmy9ite:
ignored with swags! cool
small boys aπϑ this swag Ish ehn undecided
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by esere826: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
mikeuz: It hate when I ask a girl out and she gives me 'I will think about it' response.

So it got me thinking how do people ask their girlfriends out to avoid that kind of response.

Two strategies could be deployed here
1) Chase her without asking any questions then bed her
2) Chase her, ask the question (because u realize that she wants u to ask) then don't wait for the answer, just go ahead.

Its always been kinda funny to me for a guy to ask a girl out, then wait for a positive answer. Dis no be marriage naw. If the girl is not interested, she'll tell u no.

In fact if u want to be a player, u can use this as a strategy, by simply telling the girl later on, that she did not give u an answer, so u thot u guys were just having fun....shekina
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by mikeuz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Thankz. una try
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Carius(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:
Yeah, i would tell a guy i like I'll think about it!! why not??!!

Besides, there are times u are not ready to be in a relationship and this guy seems to present a good case; of course you'll hv to think about it #just saying

"I'll think about it" @times for me is because i just want to take time to know you, make sure I'm not rushing into things, gives me an opportunity to study you and examine myself. In order to make sure i'm entering the relationship for the right reasons. Especially, if u really like d guy, u gotta mk sure ur brain is about to go on this new journey wiv u
if u hav to do all d above then u didn't really dig the guy.he's prolly wasting his time wit u.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^What??!! Y'all are something else!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by ifihearam: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmmm. Shollypopz and ogugua sef
Una dey drag who dey intelligent pass always, sholly seems to be a very proud girl while am still thinking about ogugua's own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.