Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here (6812 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
God Almighty is d only existence and presence, there is no oda existence oda dan God. God is and only, manifestn as u and me and evrytn. He is nt al powerfl lyk ppl would say, bkus He has notn 2 b powerfl ova. In truth, satan dnt exist, u ar jst been deluded wit ur finite identity which Christ/GOD manifested as Jesus came to remind us our true identity. I hear ppl say, 'satan has power, dat God didn't collect bk d power 4rm him(satan),' even amng d xtians. Its jst a mis perception bkus dia is only 1power(GOD). If God's power is gud and al powerfl lyk u bliv, hav u tot wia satan got d power to overturn or change God's power to bad power which he poses b4 d fall? Satan can't, he only suggest to u 4 u to submit ur wil 4 him to use. So satan is only workn wit ur will, and he's using it against u. So stop submitn ur wil to satan.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Niflheim(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ishilove,i don't understand,you said that he should keep your name off the demonic post right?then why did you reply to it in the first place?................if you are afraid of the sharks then please stay out of the ocean!!!
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Niflheim(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
@richardid,so light has come and darkness must disappear right?the last time i checked it was christianity that brought darkness(ignorance through the dark ages).the days of christianity have been numbered!!!
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Niflheim(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
@staggerman,if truly your job is to destroy the works of the devil then please tell me,how far have you gone in this quest?all the disciples of jesus plus apostle paul couldn't achieve such a feat and you say that it is your job?
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Niflheim(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
@onyfrank,if satan does not exist,have you informed adeboye and oyedepo that they do not need to do deliverance services anymore?also make sure you inform them that the part of the bible talking about jesus being tempted 3 times is no longer relevant due to printing error or jesus hallucinating!!!
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Niflheim: @onyfrank,if satan does not exist,have you informed adeboye and oyedepo that they do not need to do deliverance services anymore?also make sure you inform them that the part of the bible talking about jesus being tempted 3 times is no longer relevant due to printing error or jesus hallucinating!!!
lol. I dnt want to b refered to anybdy, weda pastor or bishop. Evrybdy is on dia own understandn. Bt wat am teln u is pure Truth. Abt d temptation, bible is a spiritual book dat requires spiritual undastndn. U kant undastnd it wit ur literal mindset. Dnt c d temptation as sumbdy kuming to sumbdy physically. What hapnd dia is an inward suggestions as a result of flesh He wears. Thank God he didnt giv in, gratifyn d desires of d flesh and d lust of eyes. He came to show us dat we ar incharge-image and lyknx of God.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
please can anyone tell me the right part out of christianity and satanism? By the way I've met better satanists than better christians. Hardly I could come across christians who do not follow the rules of satanism..you can read them up at www.churchofsatan.com..by the way, I'm not a satanist but an explorer of all religions and I know I'll know where to turn to when I find one that conforms to my way of living
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Niflheim: @onyfrank,if satan does not exist,have you informed adeboye and oyedepo that they do not need to do deliverance services anymore?also make sure you inform them that the part of the bible talking about jesus being tempted 3 times is no longer relevant due to printing error or jesus hallucinating!!!
thanks for the reply my brother. They are too blind to see lies in their Bible and religion. For anyone who cares to read about misinformations and lies about our Father Satan, visit www.exposingchristianity.com

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
enkibeloved: thanks for the reply my brother. They are too blind to see lies in their Bible and religion. For anyone who cares to read about misinformations and lies about our Father Satan, visit www.exposingchristianity.com
I hav visited the site. How i wish they made provision 4 comments. So tel d owner of the site to make a provision 4 comments. I wl lyk to say and ask the owner sum questions
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
onyfrank: .
I hav visited the site. How i wish they made provision 4 comments. So tel d owner of the site to make a provision 4 comments. I wl lyk to say and ask the owner sum questions
ask your questions here or join the joyofsatan group online and post your questions. There are more than enough Satanists there who will give you honest answers.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Lordskenn(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2013
I believe in God and Jesus His Son. No matter what you people say. Jesus had said it already that people like you are thorns. It is only fool that will sit there critising Christianity.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by chidoozmega(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
SATAN IS MAN'S ENEMY, I HATE HIM WITH PASSION. YOU THAT IS PREACHING FOR THE KINGDOM OF THE DEVIL I PITY YOU, CHRIST IS THE ONLY LIGHT OF MAN.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by bennyann: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
Matthew 18:6-9 NIV
http://bible.com/111/mat.18.6-9.NIV

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by bennyann: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in Godʼs temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 NIV

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
2 Corinthians 11:14-15 NIV
http://bible.com/111/2co.11.14-15.NIV
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=bennyann post=50615588]And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
http://bible.com/111/2co.11.14-15.NIV[/quote]

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
bennyann:
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
http://bible.com/111/2co.11.14-15.NIV

Too much satanic evangelism on nairaland.....agents of satan everywhere!

I just wish believers can be this active in spreading the gospel.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by bennyann: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Too much satanic evangelism on nairaland.....agents of satan everywhere!

I just wish believers can be this active in spreading the gospel.

This is because the head of this site hasn't secured his soul, so it is easily exposed to all kinds of spirits. We have to do our part by allowing God use us to save those we can.

I suspect nairaland has won more souls against God. Online evangelism is very important now. May God help us and give us the grace to make it up to Him to the very end. And may He also be proud of us the way he was proud of Job even in the presence of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.