Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano (11464 Views)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Merlintino(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued a warning and plea to avoid eating of rice and stew tomorrow due to high rate of organic sun that will take place,it causes cancer and brain damage. Send to loves one.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by oche419: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
Daymauler: At last, it is beginning to be clear that the BH phenomenon is NOT religious as previously and ERRONEOUSLY believed! Islamic sect preparing to bomb during their 'fellow' muslims on sallah day? Does that sound religious?
Don't be fooled! BH will never attack their fellow muslims unless those that oppose their ideals.How many mosques have they attacked compared with churches? Even the few mosque attacks were targeted at individuals.Their leader revealed in his latest video that they will only slaughter muslims that fail to reason with their cause. Don't be surprised that the bombs discovered were meant to be used on xtians for sallah celebration. angry

4 Likes

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by oche419: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
flexdee: I'm sure more bomb factories are still going to be discovered in Maiduguri, Gombe & Kaduna. This is the reason why we need northern elites to cooperate with the govt so that BH threat can be the thing of d past. Kudos to JTF
Well said! But the northern elites will not be willing to cooperate for two reasons:
1.GEJ is not Hausa and a non moslem
2.They (northern elites) are scared of BH.
The current PDP govt is very fortunate. Atleast it is using the security situation in the country as an excuse to loot the treasury. GOODLUCK grin
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by ositaN: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
[email][/email]God Bless SSS I LOVE U ALL
God Bless SSS I LOVE U ALL
God Bless SSS I LOVE U ALL
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by mekaboy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
ALL THE BOMB FACTORIES AND ARRESTS, NO SPONSOR . WHEN WILL WE HEAR THAT A SPONSOR HAS BEEN ARRESTED. WE ARE TIRED OF BOMB FACTORIES WITHOUT A SPONSOR.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Dondbuzor: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2012
Will boko haram saga ever end when most of their supporters are saying shiit (as below) without being arrested.

S*H*O*C*K*I*N*G!
Soldiers Are Fighting Innocent Muslims, Not Boko Haram - Sheik Gumi.
**Govt should withdraw army from the North.
**soldier are going around and killing innocent Muslims.
**If the Boko Haram are Muslims, they should leave us with them.

Outspoken Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi, has demanded that the Nigerian government withdraw soldiers from violence-ridden northern cities because the government and soldiers are not really serious about fighting Boko Haram. Instead, Mr. Gumi accused the soldiers of killing innocent Muslims across Northern Nigeria. He called on the government to send the soldiers back to the barracks for peace to reign.

The cleric also accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo and one-time Defense Minister General T.Y. Danjuma (ret.) of conspiring to retire competent Muslim military officers on account of their having held political appointments.

A source who heard Sheik Gumi’s latest sermon at the famous Sultan Bello Mosque in Kaduna said that Mr. Gumi made these observations at a well attended Ramadan sermon on Friday evening.

According to the source, the cleric “told the congregation that he saw with his eyes how soldiers were beating an innocent citizen in Kaduna yesterday (Friday) – after removing the citizen from a car.” Mr. Gumi reportedly wondered which law gave a soldier or police officer the right to maltreat innocent people. He concluded that the government was not waging a fight against Boko Haram but was molesting Muslims in their most populated environment. He claimed that there was a plot to oppress Muslims since the Chief of Army Staff is a non-Muslim.

The source quoted Gumi as stating that the country was “back in the Ironsi days, querying why soldiers are molesting innocent Muslims on streets by forcing them off their motorcycles. “Are they the Boko Haram?” the source quoted Sheik Gumi as asking. He added that the cleric stated, “[The soldiers] know where Boko Haram is because they have their telephone numbers and are interacting with them on the Internet. What we are saying is, Islam does not permit any one to be killed unjustly. We are not talking on behalf of Boko Haram or on behalf of government. Anyone that goes wrong we will not be afraid to say it.

“I read in the papers that this American woman came and said that they cannot use force and fight Boko Haram. And we know they will say sweet things in public and continue conspiracy underground. What we are saying is in the spirit of peace; they should remove these soldiers and police on the roads and nothing will happen to us in the name of Allah.

Sheik Gumi reportedly suggested that it was the presence of soldiers and police on streets that draws attacks by Boko Haram, leading to civilian casualty. “Take them [soldiers and police] to the barracks or rooms and we will get peace,” the cleric reportedly said.

Our source disclosed that Mr. Gumi accused some powerful elements of using the threat of Boko Haram as a ruse to mistreat Muslims. “They are following our innocent people and killing them in the name of Boko Haram. If the Boko Haram [militants] are Muslims, they should leave us with them, and enter their barracks. Muslim cities like Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Bauchi, Yobe and all others should be vacated,” the sheik reportedly said.

1 Like

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by meee1: 1:56am On Aug 12, 2012
God help Nigeria

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by edoyad(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2012
bubadaniel13: Thumbs up SSS u are always making us proud,we are waiting for more results

I don't think ss people can take all the credit. It was achieved by the JTF, a combination of Agencies
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Godjone(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2012
Dondbuzor: Will boko haram saga ever end when most of their supporters are saying shiit (as below) without being arrested.

S*H*O*C*K*I*N*G!
Soldiers Are Fighting Innocent Muslims, Not Boko Haram - Sheik Gumi.
**Govt should withdraw army from the North.
**soldier are going around and killing innocent Muslims.
**If the Boko Haram are Muslims, they should leave us with them.

Outspoken Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi, has demanded that the Nigerian government withdraw soldiers from violence-ridden northern cities because the government and soldiers are not really serious about fighting Boko Haram. Instead, Mr. Gumi accused the soldiers of killing innocent Muslims across Northern Nigeria. He called on the government to send the soldiers back to the barracks for peace to reign.

The cleric also accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo and one-time Defense Minister General T.Y. Danjuma (ret.) of conspiring to retire competent Muslim military officers on account of their having held political appointments.

A source who heard Sheik Gumi’s latest sermon at the famous Sultan Bello Mosque in Kaduna said that Mr. Gumi made these observations at a well attended Ramadan sermon on Friday evening.

According to the source, the cleric “told the congregation that he saw with his eyes how soldiers were beating an innocent citizen in Kaduna yesterday (Friday) – after removing the citizen from a car.” Mr. Gumi reportedly wondered which law gave a soldier or police officer the right to maltreat innocent people. He concluded that the government was not waging a fight against Boko Haram but was molesting Muslims in their most populated environment. He claimed that there was a plot to oppress Muslims since the Chief of Army Staff is a non-Muslim.

The source quoted Gumi as stating that the country was “back in the Ironsi days, querying why soldiers are molesting innocent Muslims on streets by forcing them off their motorcycles. “Are they the Boko Haram?” the source quoted Sheik Gumi as asking. He added that the cleric stated, “[The soldiers] know where Boko Haram is because they have their telephone numbers and are interacting with them on the Internet. What we are saying is, Islam does not permit any one to be killed unjustly. We are not talking on behalf of Boko Haram or on behalf of government. Anyone that goes wrong we will not be afraid to say it.

“I read in the papers that this American woman came and said that they cannot use force and fight Boko Haram. And we know they will say sweet things in public and continue conspiracy underground. What we are saying is in the spirit of peace; they should remove these soldiers and police on the roads and nothing will happen to us in the name of Allah.

Sheik Gumi reportedly suggested that it was the presence of soldiers and police on streets that draws attacks by Boko Haram, leading to civilian casualty. “Take them [soldiers and police] to the barracks or rooms and we will get peace,” the cleric reportedly said.

Our source disclosed that Mr. Gumi accused some powerful elements of using the threat of Boko Haram as a ruse to mistreat Muslims. “They are following our innocent people and killing them in the name of Boko Haram. If the Boko Haram [militants] are Muslims, they should leave us with them, and enter their barracks. Muslim cities like Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Bauchi, Yobe and all others should be vacated,” the sheik reportedly said.
where do u belong?
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by eksammy(m): 3:49am On Aug 12, 2012
Does this mean there will be no more bombing.. angry
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by truth3006: 4:08am On Aug 12, 2012
I believe that boko haram is not an Islamic sect but political sect..
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by otexbaba(m): 4:16am On Aug 12, 2012
A man who killed his step child say’s he is not normal

http://giditrend.com/a-man-who-killed-his-step-child-says-he-is-not-normal/
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by truth3006: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2012
I believe that boko haram is not an Islamic sect,this must be political sect

1 Like

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by mekaboy(m): 4:46am On Aug 12, 2012
BOKO HARAM IS NOT ISLAMIC BUT LIVING AND OPERATING COMFORTABLY AMONG MUSLIMS AND NOBODY SEEMS TO POINT THEM OUT . THEY ARE NOT ISLAMIC BUT ASKED THE PRESIDENT TO ACCEPT ISLAM. IF THE MEMBERS OF THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY WILL NOT POINT THEM OUT, THEN THE MILITARY HAS THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THAT THEY ARE ALL BOKO HARAM.

HOW COME BOKO HARAM MEMBER WILL BOMB A POLICE STATION, KILL POLICE MEN, AND DISAPPEAR INTO THE CROWD AND NOBODY WILL POINT THEM OUT .
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by curtain: 5:13am On Aug 12, 2012
WHY THEN WOULD THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS BE DEVIDED AGAINST EACH OTHER? .... I GUESS ITS BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT STAND..... IT IS BOUND 2 FAIL. AM NOT SUPRISED WEN I SEE CONFUSION IN THEIR MIST COS THEY ARE ALL AGENTS OF CONFUSION.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by gramci: 5:16am On Aug 12, 2012
mekaboy: BOKO HARAM IS NOT ISLAMIC BUT LIVING AND OPERATING COMFORTABLY AMONG MUSLIMS AND NOBODY SEEMS TO POINT THEM OUT . THEY ARE NOT ISLAMIC BUT ASKED THE PRESIDENT TO ACCEPT ISLAM. IF THE MEMBERS OF THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY WILL NOT POINT THEM OUT, THEN THE MILITARY HAS THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THAT THEY ARE ALL BOKO HARAM.

HOW COME BOKO HARAM MEMBER WILL BOMB A POLICE STATION, KILL POLICE MEN, AND DISAPPEAR INTO THE CROWD AND NOBODY WILL POINT THEM OUT .

BH members are bonifide muslims, they go to mosque, read the koran, and even kill in the name of allah.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by emanobis(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2012
[quote author=Sun of god]

let dem b specific & state their problms-is it
1).unemployment:wz there complete employment wn a northerner wz d president
2).poverty:r all d abokis dt wealthy wn they were ruling,if d ans is YES dt means they hv been ....d naija treasury,fill d blank space
3).if they want 2 carve out an islamic state,Let Mr. President grant dt 2 dem & he shld also make sure dt port harcourt-kaduna oil pipeline is blocked n removed 4eva.

To ur tents oh! Isreal
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by emanobis(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2012
Pls fellas,wt has rice & stew got 2 do wit organic sun & cancer.i dnt get it
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Omexonomy: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2012
sunny4life: we need jack bauer!
we need choke noris Rambo Chagi Chan and Jet Li
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by SimplySEA(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2012
I'm assumin boko are Ram is not on a religous but developmental course as cried by many faithfulls.......

They cry for development, yet they ruled for over 30years and did nothin for their own but self, and then blame another govt for their lack of development!

They create an ungovernable region and yet claim d govt is partial in developmental distribution and issues.

Northerners i tink u're attackin d wrong people. U should be bombin d former northern heads of state. Their creed was obviously dat of greed. See how much was recovered from Abacha's loot. I'm sure it's not even half d amount he took. He's dead now, and hence d recovery. How many years did he rule? 8yrs? No, jus over 4. Compare d loot to d number of years! And pls try to imagine d individual loot of those that ruled far longer than he did, and then imagin their loots put together....! Imagin wat it'd have done for u and yr communities? They loot for themselves and we tink of them as heroes. They sponsor yr actions wit money dat should hav been used for yr developments and dat of yr communities and yet u feel obliged.
Our military rulers, yr northern heroes, has failed us all. If i was yr member, i'd be headin to Niger state now.....!

1 Like

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by malele(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2012
Omexonomy:
we need choke noris Rambo Chagi Chan and Jet Li

Nawah for u ooo, u no fit spell well
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by jude33084(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2012
Sun of god: Boko Haram, a group styled on the Taliban, is waging an insurgency . . . . .

These 'Yankee' reporters making Nigeria sound like Syria.

I dont think we are at that stage yet - Yanks!

Ť☺ Ɣ☺Ʊ those that have lost their lives are just logs of wood that fell undecided until it gets very close Ť☺ Ɣ☺Ʊ I don't think Ɣ☺Ʊ will realise that Nigeria is under attack? wink

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ style(tactics) at which BH fights is called Insurgency; attack ΆŋԂ hide cool
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Nostradamu(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2012
Hmmm.....read all the comments and i must say i'm really ....as in REALLY impressed...cos i tot bout it for awhile and really, if all these govt agencies were not on ground,which....i mean which one of us wud be there battling them B.H niggaz......Yeah naija dey currupt,yeah naija armed forces misbehave at times (or most of the times,depending on which end u find urself) buh whicheva way u luk at the whole naija drama...mehn WE GOTTA COMMEND THESE MEN OF THE ARMED FORCES. As much we want naija to change (or not to change by those who have written naija off.....and i don't blame them anyway...)we sumhow have to reach an all-time high of utmost faith for this country,we all are going to fight (not necessarily armed conflict) intellectual,moral and if necessary ARMED CONFLICT,of cus dis wud be after all oda options have been exhausted...abi nau? Buh bottom line sha,i commend all the members of the armed forces that are doing their work diligently (in the sense that they're not using double standard as regards the issue of the menace going on in the country)then they're worthy of our commendation. Naija bi lyk person wey get terminal illness lyk cancer u con dey give the person "shepe" or "paraga" in the hope that it'll cure the person....(of cus u can't write those herbal concoction off anyway grin grin grin grin grin...), when the person actually needs a barrage chemos' and an assault of cancer fighting drugs...point being the fact that,e bi lyk say the present administration is ready to apply the chemo's and cancer fighting drugs to the naija problem.....BUT TRUST ME,FROM MY LIL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CANCER CELLS (AND AS A MATTER OF FACT ANY BIOLOGICAL CELL) THEY'LL FIGHT BACK....!

long live naija,....long live the people who are behind the camera (lyk in the jack bauer context, tryin to make naija better..... *fingers crossed*
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by akeemalade22(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2012
this bomb thing don tire me ooooo...
http://bunnaj..com/
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by anicho(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2012
Maybe they will calm down a little, but i doubt it cos i'm sure they've got other factories scattered around. Anyway check out my signature and see a solution.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Redhot111(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Daymauler: At last, it is beginning to be clear that the BH phenomenon is NOT religious as previously and ERRONEOUSLY believed! Islamic sect preparing to bomb during their 'fellow' muslims on sallah day? Does that sound religious?
wat r u driving at? D day dey launch dia attack is not d issue here but who dia targets are is wat will still tell u dat dia is a religious undertune within their attacks. So dont be so despirate in wanting 2 prove dat they are not muslims, though i know dat some muslims truely do not subscribe 2 dia antics.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by hotwax: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2012
What Boko haram is doing is in accordance with the al-Quran. A̶̲̥̅​ muslim will never criticize boko haram or any Jihadist cuz what they are doing is Islamic and evangelism into the way of Islam. Muslims only come out to make lip service, buh down within them they are happy. I was A̶̲̥̅​ muslim b4, so I know Islam. They will never betray boko haram except some few ones who are not faithful muslims (they are common amoung the Yorubas). Yorubas gives priority to their culture over religion, that's why Yoruba muslims don't fight Jihad. And every muslims should emulate this.

SSS/FG is another problem, they do not want to end boko haram.
1. They are gaining from it. Security funds, avenue to loot the treasury cuz NIgerians attention is distracted.
2. Jonathan is afraid of BH sponsors, he is afraid of his second term. He is using Nigerians lives hasa d price for his second term.
3. Members of BH are part of ministers, senate, rep., police and SSS, so they have funding, connections and intelligence.

This bomb factory is just for show. SSS/FG will still transfer it back to them.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Singalex(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2012
Why is it that anytime they get close to bombing their mosques and killing their fellow muslims they get apprehended?why haven't they suceeded in killing their brothers rather at all times they suceed in killing christains?..i think these BKH boys and their fellow muslims supporters are playing their cards well..well God is watching them.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Policewoman(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2012
You sound like a typical aboki muslim or maybe a naive southerner. Incase you have been living in planet mars these past few months, listen to the statistics: the ratio of churches bombed to that of mosques is 99% : 1%. Also, much more Christians and non muslims have been killed than muslims. So tell me, if they ain't an islamic group, why do they reside in d north, read Korans, attend mosques and ask our president to convert to islam. Numskull like u.
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Johndoe100(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2012
hotwax: What Boko haram is doing is in accordance with the al-Quran. A̶̲̥̅​ muslim will never criticize boko haram or any Jihadist cuz what they are doing is Islamic and evangelism into the way of Islam. Muslims only come out to make lip service, buh down within them they are happy. I was A̶̲̥̅​ muslim b4, so I know Islam. They will never betray boko haram except some few ones who are not faithful muslims (they are common amoung the Yorubas). Yorubas gives priority to their culture over religion, that's why Yoruba muslims don't fight Jihad. And every muslims should emulate this.

SSS/FG is another problem, they do not want to end boko haram.
1. They are gaining from it. Security funds, avenue to loot the treasury cuz NIgerians attention is distracted.
2. Jonathan is afraid of BH sponsors, he is afraid of his second term. He is using Nigerians lives hasa d price for his second term.
3. Members of BH are part of ministers, senate, rep., police and SSS, so they have funding, connections and intelligence.

This bomb factory is just for show. SSS/FG will still transfer it back to them.

Very funny, but we should have SOME of these looked into.

1 Like

Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Kobojunkie: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2012
Na everyday dem they raid bomb factory now? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano by Lakayana: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
Even though it political why would any sane person want to destroy his own house? That shows you the way the northerners think with the little thing they assume to be brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say / Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.