Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court (11467 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) / Osun: Kolapo Alimi, Supporters Say They Might Decamp To PDP / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Gistok1: 9:30pm On May 07, 2019
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the July 14, 2018 governorship election in Ekiti State, Professor Kolapo Olusola, has served Governor Kayode Fayemi the Notice of Appeal, Records of Appeal and the Appellate brief of argument through substituted means at the state Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The service followed the Interim Order of service granted the appellant by the Supreme Court on Monday, May 6, a copy of which was obtained by GISTOK in Ado Ekiti.

The order granted by Justice Olabode Rhodes – Vivour was that the processes could be served on any APC State officials or pasted on the wall of the APC Secretariat situated at 156, Ajilosun Street, Ado Ekiti.

It would be recalled that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the candidate of the APC Fayemi as the winner of the governorship election.

The Election Petition Tribunal in its judgment on the 28, January 2019 ruled in favour of the APC candidate, Dr Fayemi by dismissing the petition of PDP candidate as lacking in merit.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/07/ekiti-guber-pdp-candidate-kolapo-serves-fayemi-notice-appeal-supreme-court-substituted-means/amp/

1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by rusher14: 9:44pm On May 07, 2019
Be wasting money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Pabloosas(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by johnkay1(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2019
PDP no wan gree... Though there were irregularities but Fayose lost it all, PDP big wigs like Senator Olujimi and co worked against him.

Anything can happen sha, but the chance is slim.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 07, 2019
Ok naw
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2019
johnkay1:
H
you no well at all
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 07, 2019
Fortune09217:
kiss

I fit bet your papa left buttocks?
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by xperienced(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2019
Liverpool made me believe anything is possible but in this country some things are just not possible.

You go sue so tey the thing go tire you.

The joy in my heart is proudly sponsored by Liverpool

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by wethebest(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
Gud luck to him
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by demoBaba: 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
This Fayose boy self?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by SoftP(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
In Fayose's voice right now...

I wasted my whole years fighting against the lifeless one without paying my workers salary
I thought that will be a good tactics to win my people's hearts

Mumu Me! Mumu Me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Favbolu(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2019
OK
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2019
The supreme court will waste no time in striking out the case

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Ziza86: 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
That's what opposition is about. Keeping the opponent on their ties @ all times[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by SaintLucia: 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
This EMEKA of a guy just dey stubborn. Even Fayose hin oga don move on.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by netpro(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2019
Prof. Kolapo and Atiku have the same percentage of chance at failure.

This is a waste of time and money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MrMcJay(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2019
rusher14:
Be wasting money.

You people should stop saying this. Don't you want lawyers to eat?

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08am On May 08, 2019
DEAD ON ARRIVAL!! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:09am On May 08, 2019
MrMcJay:

You people should stop saying this. Don't you want lawyers to eat?

Abi o!! wink cheesy grin cheesy wink

Make our lawyers sef gbera like aja 4 for dis election matter!
Na dem dem.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MrMcJay(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2019
post=78199247:

Abi o!! wink cheesy grin cheesy wink

Make our lawyers sef gbera like aja 4 for dis election matter!

I tell you bro.

Election petitions come once in 4 years, let lawyers suck them dry so that they can have sense.

This Kolapo is appealing an election in which Fayose failed to deliver his own local government.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by tomju(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2019
Ojodu Berger to Obalende by Bus-300,400 sometimes. From Obalende to Lekki 200, after Lekki 250, Ajah 300
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MrMcJay(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2019
tomju:
Ojodu Berger to Obalende by Bus-300,400 sometimes. From Obalende to Lekki 200, after Lekki 250, Ajah 300

As Barca don get azzdent, you would be seeing strange posts like this. This one you're calculating Berger to Obalende, hope it's not lagoon tinz.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15am On May 08, 2019
MrMcJay:

I tell you bro.

Election petitions come once in 4 years, let lawyers suck them dry so that they can have sense.

This Kolapo is appealing an election in which Fayose failed to deliver his own local government.
Oh, we forgot for a minute that Fayose lost his local government!!
Just imagine that bro.

No one should tell these losers not to appeal abeg....Lawyers must chop too.
It happens once in 4 years just like a leap year or world cup wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by ipobarethieves: 12:25am On May 08, 2019
cool wink wink grin dis one still dey mourning wen Fayose don move on.Well,make he play with the stolen money..Can't wait to read"Ex Deputy Gov of Ekiti state have a stroke"
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by AkataYeriYeri: 12:26am On May 08, 2019
Attention seeking idiot
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by blackmanchidi: 12:27am On May 08, 2019
PDP no 1 give up.na only dem ni
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Lordknowz: 1:40am On May 08, 2019
Up liverpool joor.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Rickiedee(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2019
These people no de tire?
Re: Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court by Antonioviva: 2:12am On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:
Ok naw

Royco l'adun.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ending Off-shore Derivation / NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight. / N32m Ransom Paid For Oronto Douglas’ Sister — MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.