Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded (1069 Views)

World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. / Jokes Lolx Husband N Wife Palava More 2 Be Uploaded / Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded by umaru52(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
;Dare their conversations:

Man: hi my luv
Girl: hi sweetheart
Man: how was ur day
Girl: fine my luv and urs
Man: mine was great (msg sending failed)
Girl: are u there?
Man: yes am here my luv (msg sending failed)
Girl: are u ignoring me because of ur wife?
Man: no no my luv, my wife is old and u are better than her (msg sending failed)
Girl: talk to me if u ar not ignoring me
Man: u know I luv u and can’t do without u (msg sending failed)
Girl: I can see u hav abandoned me
Man: no my luv don’t say so (msg sending failed)
Girl: fine, i think dis relationship is over
Man: damn u, go to hell (msg sent).

Read more: http://www.theinfostrides.com/index.php?topic=76120.0#ixzz23Gdy8pqY
Re: Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded by umaru52(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=umaru52] ;Dare their conversations:

Man: hi my luv
Girl: hi sweetheart
Man: how was ur day
Girl: fine my luv and urs
Man: mine was great (msg sending failed)
Girl: are u there?
Man: yes am here my luv (msg sending failed)
Girl: are u ignoring me because of ur wife?
Man: no no my luv, my wife is old and u are better than her (msg sending failed)
Girl: talk to me if u ar not ignoring me
Man: u know I luv u and can’t do without u (msg sending failed)
Girl: I can see u hav abandoned me
Man: no my luv don’t say so (msg sending failed)
Girl: fine, i think dis relationship is over
Man: damn u, go to hell (msg sent).
Re: Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded by umaru52(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?' The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as Iwas ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...
Re: Hahaha Joke You Will Not Wnt To Miss I Swear More To Be Uploaded by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
Poster is that all you have to say?

(1) (Reply)

Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church / Obsessions!!! / Virgin In The Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.