Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fifty And Eedris Reconcile - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fifty And Eedris Reconcile (834 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by tosinadeda: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2007
hope i wasnt the only one that saw the kora show on tv today o grin guess what Eedris and fifty cent had a reconcileit was a surprise for fifty grin after he performed he was told that sm wanted to show him love and guess who came shocked shocked it was Eedris abdulkarim shocked shocked.

the guy dondey try sha his rap made sense and was clear grin
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by tosinadeda: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2007
the guy surprised me with his rap delivery o, it was cool grin
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by coolboyapg: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
wow.it was cool i loved 50 cent and dbanj performance.foe the reconcilation it was cool
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by tosinadeda: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2007
coolboyapg:

wow.it was cool i loved 50 cent and dbanj performance.foe the reconcilation it was cool

i loved thier performances also grin
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by sect(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
So eedris is back to rap,he has really improved on his rap delivering,i was impressed but whats with the american accent.Anyway eedris has got the attention of everyone so he's likely to have a great comeback.
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by tosinadeda: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
i hope people accept him back grin cos this is like a 2nd chance for him cool
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by ThugLife1(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2007
The guy is cool,i like him personally.
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by tosinadeda: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2007
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by passionwit(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2007
reconcilaton was great
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by smile4kenn(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2007
thats high level of maturity and am sure it will take eldris far. Eldris should bring out d audio of that song,, the song was gret and it will go far
Re: Fifty And Eedris Reconcile by Pamperme: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
i knew immediately that Eedris was the surprise, i was shouting and telling my folks that it's Eedris. You could see the shock on 50 cents face shocked, i was so happy that Eedris could actually do that, i am one of his fans and he just blew my mind with his rap delivery yesterday kiss. He has actually improve and reduce that ego thingy.

Go Eedris grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Excerpt- A Nation’s Identity Crisis By Reuben Abati | Response By Banky W / Nigerian Lyrics / Who Is Double E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.