Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? (7664 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by gracious(f): 3:29am On Dec 01, 2005
What is up with this guy? do you guys like him? i mean what is your take about him? as for me i don't like his lyrics it is always like he doesn't know what to sing about. what do you think?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2005
The guy has problems. He's mentaly sick. He's not reppin naija at all at all. But he think he is. ma nigga ain't gat sh!t... i used to love him, but i just realised he's a big fool.

Be tying them gay ass towel on his head, talking as if he a gansta [fxcking retarded wannabe]. He's crap! He need to step up his game. Plus that song jagajaga... it's plain BS!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by casper(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2005
CHOP UP !!!!!!! hot angel great minds think alike
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by gracious(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2005
i agree with hot angel. the guy is most times very annoying. i think he should come down and try to be original. he shud learn from 2face and style plus. they are kinda more original and have wonderful lyrics
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by gracious(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2005
i agree with hot angel. the guy is most times very annoying. i think he should come down and try to be original. he should learn from 2face and style plus. they are kind of more original and have wonderful lyrics
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by WesleyanA(f): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2005
i used to like his music too but not anymore.
the tone of his music = conceited and argh angry rolleyes!!!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2005
wasssup?

Good things are coming eedris' ways. I heard on Rhythm93.7 fm radio that:

He has a new label(with signed new artistes) now as he is out of kennis music.

He has been nominated for a kora.

He is married now with a kid(i think).

He has a new album coming out very soon featuring collabos with RUGGEDMAN(unbelieveable!?, its true) and MODE9. I have strong belief this album or the particular tracks will be hot.
there will also be a part2 to jagajaga(in the album) where he addressed the president on his reported comment about jagajaga.
Heard OBJ said "na your papa and mama jagajaga".

If u check my previous comment about eedris, u will knw i don't like his music, but seeing who he is working with in his new album and watching recent developments arnd him. i want 2 give him this last chance by waiting for his coming album and see what he has to offer, before finally writinng him off.

Kind Regards.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by spikelord(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2005
I disagree with Gracious somehow. He shouldn't try to be like 2Face or Styl Plus cuz they all met him in the game and i see no reason why he should be like them and moreover, he is a bull***t rapper not a fucking R&B personality like 2Face and the others.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by femmie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2005
you dey mind eedris the guy no wan accept say him time don go he just dey siing SH!T. the guy b like loss for thm kennis na because thy b inlaw na so thm just leave am b4 he setup him own record label.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2005
His music is quite revolutionary and I enjoy it. Jaga Jaga and Mr. Lecturer topped the charts when they were released. I suspect he is working on his next album and I know it will produce at least one good hit.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by damygurl(f): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2005
*clears throat* i like him!!! his last song i heard was Mr leecturer and i luv dat song! i think dat towel thingy sorta makes him look cool!! he looked sooooo.......in dat song he sang don't know da title. d one where he was playing video games. anywayz yall gotta go eazy on da guy. it's not eazy producing!!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2005
i'm not a big fan of Edris, i'm pretty much indefferent to his music but i would say though that the song JAGAJAGA was tooo.....*what's the word?*. Everyone keeps narrowing in on the negativities in Nigeria.We've all heard that before and the fact that we say it repeatedly doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is the way it is. So instead of just highlighting the bads, he should have said something on what we can do to make things better or at least said something positive! But oh well! he's just being EDRIS!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by t2wise(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2005
I don't think I like and I want to like Eedrees Abdulmaluu at all because all he sing are scrps of rubbish which are just too artificial he is not a natural musician he is only blabbing and raps lie a small baby just learning to talk so anybody that knows him should tell him to get matured and behave like a married man with kids. Not like an area boy from the slums
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2005
mr. lecturer come get on with me, i want to rub your back and your pot belly, make u pass my paper na im i need... what's your name, whats your name, halima... will rock it as soon as i get to my crib. the beat in that song is tight especially on my sony system.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by joftech(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2005
I for once never agree with all the bullshit these Nigerian rappers are putting out.

It's either their lyrics are hard to hear or that they don't really make any sense.

I don't buy their cds and i will never do cos they really suck, i wonder how they manage to sell those cds (i think they have their voodoo to thank for that)
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2005
Where is Idris abdulkareem? and What is happening to him? smiley
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2005
joftech:

I don't buy their cds and i will never do because they really suck, i wonder how they manage to sell those cds (i think they have their voodoo to thank for that)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, who knows?? but some are good though!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by teeluv05(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2005
AM NOT REALLY PLEASED WIT D WAY PPLE CASTIGATE EDREES.IF U PPLE CAN LOOK BACK YEARS BACK,NO ONE IS SINGING AFRICA HIP HOP.BUT,TETULA,EDDY AND EEDRIS CAME UP WIT D IDEA OF HIP HOP AND MANY FOLLOWED THEIR PATHS.LET'S GIVE KUDOS TO THESE GUYS.
THOUGH,EEDRIS IS FUCKING UP NOWADAYS BY BEEING IN A LOGGER HEAD WIT SOME INTERNATIONAL MUSICIAN LIKE DMC AND 50CENT.THOUGH,WHEN HE SAID HIS OWN PART OF THE STORY,U'LL WON'T BLAME HIM FOR WAT HAPPEN BUT D ORGANISER WILL BE BLAMED.NOT WITHSTANDING,HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ENGAGE IN ANY MISUNDERSTANDING WITH THOSE GUYS.
COMPARING 2FACE,STYL PLUS MODE OF MUSIC IS ALSO WRONG.THEIR MUSIC ARE NOT D SAME AND EVEN STYLE.PLZ U CAN ONLY ADVIISE THIS GUY INSTEAD OF SEEING BAD SIDE OF HIM.LEFT 4 ME,HE IS STILL ONE OF THE GOOD MUSICIAN WE HAV IN NIGERIA,SENTIMENT APART.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2005
hey t2wice,

t2wise:

I don't think I like and I want to like Eedrees Abdulmaluu at all because all he sing are scrps of rubbish which are just too artificial he is not a natural musician he is only blabbing and raps lie a small baby just learning to talk so anybody that knows him should tell him to get matured and behave like a married man with kids. Not like an area boy from the slums

He aint that bad.
I am sure his coming album will be tight!

Anyway, how far with iltown. thats my town(ilorin). Wonder wch side u from?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2005
da guy don 4uck up well well.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by Oracle(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2005
I like that guy bcoz he speaks his mind period

Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2005
is that him??....................... i reserve my comments!
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by gracious(f): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2005
i understand that he was one of the first to bring hiphop to africa. but when you are opening the door, you have to be a good example. both in your songs and in your attitude. look at the way he disgraced the country when 50cent came over. well i don't knw but i don't like most of his lyrics. his a wanna be. rapper by force.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2005
gracious:

i understand that he was one of the first to bring hiphop to africa. but when you are opening the door, you have to be a good example. both in your songs and in your attitude. look at the way he disgraced the country when 50cent came over. well i don't knw but i don't like most of his lyrics. his a want to be. rapper by force.

he is an epitome of disgrace to d entertainment/ music industry in our country... imagine him have a clash with DMX too........... d boy gragra too much sef
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2005
clash with dmx?

when dat one happen?

ooo gaa oo! i think he is just hungry for attention.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2005
Clash with DMX too? shocked Edris abeg, cool down na! shooo! no be so them dey do am na. no dey disgrace us Nigerians.
ok, i have to ask though, what caused the clash?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by icingbaby(f): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2005
i like Eedris, i like is raping is one of does nigeria rapper i will listen to anytime anyday. smiley
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2005
icingbaby:

i like Eedris, i like is raping is one of does nigeria rapper i will listen to anytime anyday. smiley

a beggar has no choice......... grin grin kidding ya.......

it was during one of Nigeria's Sport and Entertainment shows...... well what hapened was this: DMX along with Ashanti had a show in Abuja and it was going to be a success........ during the time when the show was going on, DMX fainted due to heat from the crowd, he was rushed to a hospital and was on his feet the next day. He was in the hotel bar of Hilton Hotel, Abuja when some girls walked up to him with the aim of having some photograph with him.... Eedris who was so jealous and had to turn it to get physical with the rapper saying..... the rapper (DMX) was going to act funny with the girls.......... if una fit councel am . make una do am.......... else d guy fit go chop next year Salah for Igbobi
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2005
yeeee! Eedris ooooo! e don reach d point when im suppose go see therapist or something. na wa o
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2005
well........tell d guy to come to d land for councelling and medical attention........ I wud do the councelling.....wetin una go do? grin grin grin
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2005
i'll just be an observer..........my favourite thing to do grin grin
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by Oracle(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2005
I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation / Video: Secondary School Students Caught In The Classroom Having S*X In Abia Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.