Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Is Allah God? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah God? (3410 Views)

Is Allah God / Is Allah God? / Where Is ALLAH (GOD)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2009
'in their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies (against Allah)' Quran 2:10
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
Look at the idiot trying to pretext as if he wasn't the one that said on the contrary
@Abuzola:

Repent and don't harden your terrible heart. Otherwise you will go to the hell fire where Muhammed, the Mafia boss is

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop quoting satanic verses called Quran

grin grin grin
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ok let me quote what ur jesus said

John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2009
Ok let me quote what your jesus said

John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'

@Abuzola :

You are not making any sense with what you are quoting which you copied from your anti christian website
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
So what i quote is not in ur bible or its ur bible who doesn't make sense
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Focused

You are not making any sense with what you are quoting which you copied from your anti christian website

Yes he is not making sense because he is not quoting from the Bible but from the New Testament grin grin grin.

Yeye Boy. cheesy
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Whats up babz, salamu alaikum lng tym no c
Re: Is Allah God? by yeswecan(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ topic

i don't think so
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thats because you be olodo
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Abuzola

Whats up babz, salamu alaikum lng tym no c

Salam

thumbs up for the good job. I have been very busy but would boucne back very soon. Besides, you have been doing justice to the threads. At times, I just sit back, read and laugh after reading some contributions from my friends from the other side.
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2009
We can't wait to see you again, hurry up and come o,
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
Yes he is not making sense because he is not quoting from the Bible but from the New Testament .

Yeye Boy.

@blabs :

Where have you been ? Maybe all the months you did not write anything on Nairaland are forbidden months ? grin grin grin grin

Yeye boy @ blabs. Why are you Islamist good at denying facts and veracity. I no fit laugh O grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
The restless mugu continues
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
The restless mugu continues

@Abuzola :

Bastard Dandaudu
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2009
Ghost worshipper
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abuzola :

I don't worship ghost. I worship God Almighty. You are the one who is worshipping the rock god of kaba.
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
focused123:

Abuzola :

I don't worship ghost. I worship God Almighty. You are the one who is worshipping the rock god of kaba.

see this mumu, what of that holy ghost ? oh you thought i forgot, bwahahahahahha
Re: Is Allah God? by Abuzola(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
smiley
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abuzola:

see this mumu, what of that holy ghost ? oh you thought i forgot, bwahahahahahha

You be mumu. Your father is mumu. Beast. Stupid gorilla.
Re: Is Allah God? by Niyi53(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
Can somebody pls tell me the attributes in Jesus which makes him a God.
Re: Is Allah God? by babs787(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Can somebody pls tell me the attributes in Jesus which makes him a God.

I am interested too.

@focused

Where have you been ? Maybe all the months you did not write anything on Nairaland are forbidden months ?

Far from that. I am not like you that get banned every minutes for posting thrash. I went for a recess grin grin

Yeye boy @ blabs. Why are you Islamist good at denying facts and veracity. I no fit laugh O

Where is the fact sir Focused, my good friend? cheesy
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
Far from that. I am not like you that get banned every minutes for posting thrash. I went for a recess

@babs :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the forbidden months are past, so what are your plans ? Are you planning to continue your Jihad on Nairaland ? Make you no come blow yourself up for this place.

Persistent denial is part of Islamic culture grin grin grin.
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

5:76

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allah something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allah Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower."

Copy and paste at its best. Typical Muhammedan
Re: Is Allah God? by focused123(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Whats up mr cross worshipper, read this

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178

It is a pity that you and your father Muhammed are completely deluded. Black stone is guiding you ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am guided by GOD not allah (black stone of Kabbah)

Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Is Allah God? by Niyi53(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
Know that jesus is dead and his tomb has been discovered in khanyar street, sirnagar, kashmir, india. For more info visit www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/
Re: Is Allah God? by Niyi53(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
Know that jesus is dead and his tomb has been discovered in khanyar street, sirnagar, kashmir, india. For more info visit www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/
Re: Is Allah God? by Niyi53(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Is Allah God? by olabowale(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Niyi53: There could have been a verse of the Quran saying anything against Jesus being raised up and or saying that he will be returned when he will die. Surah Nisaa says he is not dead not killed. I wonder what kind of Islam those "muslims' of the website you gave practice!
Re: Is Allah God? by Niyi53(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2009
Is there no christian here? I said i want to know the attribute that is in jesus christ which qualifies him to be a God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons / Islamic Holy Days And Special Occasions / Superstition And The Month Of Safar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.