Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m (6433 Views)

Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Farouk Lawan Released On Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Siga: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am sorry to say but I have no pity for the victims....always looking for shorter cuts to visa....follow the laid down process and line-up like others now....ignorance is no excuse.... and for the scammer...time up for u...don't complain either...go do the time for Kirikiri....
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Jimatex(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
De victims are useless.hw can u hav such amt of money instead of investing it here in naija u prefer going to america.
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by vxtr(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hey, i jst hope dis thread wil not turn to ethnic battle as usual cos some funny pple are pointing fingers alredy.......
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by tellwisdom: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
All you mugus will soon fall for your own!
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by femmy2010(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
chamber2: You have 4.5m and still wants to go to ''Amirika"". Haba my people, haba

I wonder too oo .
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=sir-p2007][/quote]
Since it student visa, he culd hv told them its for sch fees
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Olalekan0(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
So because the woman has 4.9M,she has no legal or moral right to visit the US? Haba! Do americans not visit nigeria? What makes you think she was going there in search of greener pastures? Don't you think she might be a rich woman who was just trying to do a sightseeing around the world? o
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by princeonx: 2:45am On Aug 14, 2012
Olalekan 0: So because the woman has 4.9M,she has no legal or moral right to visit the US? Haba! Do americans not visit nigeria? What makes you think she was going there in search of greener pastures? Don't you think she might be a rich woman who was just trying to do a sightseeing around the world? o
What moral right are you talking about? Does paying N4.5m for a visa sound moral to you? I also never knew people go sight seeing on student visas.
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 14, 2012
So this america whey suffer dey, some people still dey struggle to come? goodluck to y'all as you come
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by Olalekan0(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2012
prince_onx:
What moral right are you talking about? Does paying N4.5m for a visa sound moral to you? I also never knew people go sight seeing on student visas.
you just answered the question yourself. The woman applied for a student visa which implies she intends going to america to study!
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by wowo2: 6:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Na wa o....

Strangely, it's beginning to sound on here that to err is no longer human. Free the culprit and crucify the victims - an irrational reaction.

Even if the victims were murderers, you are committing a crime if you kill them!
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by mamikky: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Everybody wey wan go obodo oyinbo by force by force or no wan follow quick action or backyard process make una shine ya eyes oooooo
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by amdy08: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hmm,some persons are naturally heartless...
Re: Man On Bail Dupes Visa Applicant Of N4.9m by princeonx: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Olalekan 0: you just answered the question yourself. The woman applied for a student visa which implies she intends going to america to study!
Are you saying a student (F1) visa fee is now N4.5m? She never mentioned paying that money as tuition fees rather she said she paid him all that money to help her get a visiting visa which the guy in turn asked for more money advising and telling her that student visa is easier to get! Read the incident again before commenting pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran / Igini Didn’t Ask Me To Cancel Election Results In E'udim - INEC Returning Office / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.