Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Will Make You Disown Your Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make You Disown Your Child? (14933 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / What Can Make You Disown Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by mu2sa2: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: I would disown my child if he convert to be a muslim.
.See this one.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Popowaa: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
When he falsely accuses me of incest to tarnish my name i ll hate him for de rest of my life

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
If the Boi no Resemble me the Papa angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Lenny5000(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: I agree with you Uju. I can't disown my child for getting pregnant or stuff like that, but I can for this. . .

. . .and if I may add, ritual killings for money and the likes. But, I will also be willing to take him back once he repents.

But if you raised up the child properly in the first place, why on earth would the child be involved in Armed-robbery or Ritual killing?
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Lenny5000(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: I would disown my child if he convert to be a muslim.
Because the Angel Gabriel appeared to you and told you that you are already guaranteed a place in Heavy because of your personal belief?
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by kolajoo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Paypal+:
2686B26D ADD FOR MONEY MAKING OR FUN
Do you top paypal?. Lets talk on y!m kolaomomummy

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
If he/she joins becomes olokpa angry angry
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
maybe dis will make you disown a child...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CzwazuVBvk

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by playahP(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Become gay and watch me disown u son!

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by azzima(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Karmatyra: nothing!!
nothing!!
nothing!!
what if you found your son in bed with his step mother(your wife)? It will be automatic for me.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Theblessed(f): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Never! No matter what they'd done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole world have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God - so, shy condemn and disown

And, if they are gay - so what?? Gays existed during Jesus Earthly Ministry - he did not disown them rather he preached the Kingdom of God so that they repent yet, most never repented - did he disown them? No!! Instead, he said, "He who has EARS let him HEAR". He also said that,"He came for the sinners and not for the Righteous", abi! undecided

Even, the person doing the disowning is not a Righteous man/woman themselves therefore are,'NOT QUALIFIED' to accuse or condemn.

So, go tell them to chill - no one is PERFECT!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2013
absolutely nothing
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by donlilsam(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2013
if she bleeps me

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Canisma(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Under no circumstance will I disown my own seed.
Unless he or she does not have my DNA.
I would stand by him or her, either with a rod or a velvet in my hand.
But in the end, it would be on record that I was always there for him or her.
That's the kind of father that I'm gonna be... SO HELP ME GOD !
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by lastpage: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2013
In my own "HOME", the first word you are taught to spell is "OUR SURNAME"!
That name has been in-use for time eternal and every MALE child propagates that name.

Now, the first lesson you will learn, ....and the last you will learn in my family is: REMEMBER the "son" of whom you are!

We are reminded daily (and it sunk in real deep!) NOT to bring DISREPUTE to that "family name".
And you are reminded that the name belongs to everybody in the family and just one miscreant (black sheep! grin ) cannot and will NOT BE ALLOWED to SOIL IT!

Infact, instead of soiling that "family name", you will quickly disown yourself sharp-sharp, from that name.

It is the wayward child that "disowns" him/herself .... in our own family! shocked shocked grin grin

But because of the "brand" associated with the name, we all try to be above board and not bring disrepute to our family name.

[size=14pt]"A Good (family) NAME is better than Silver and Gold"......[/size]
Na my Grandpa talk that one naah! wink

Maybe, just maybe, if "families and family-members" TREASURE their family-name, maybe there would be less crime and criminality in the society ...just "maybe".

Lastpage!
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
People shouldn't be saying nothing ,just wait until you get yourself one then you'll advice yourself accordingly.
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by PweetiQueensy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
There are only 3 strong reasons ƴ I shud disown M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ child.. (1)Nothing (2)absolutely Nothing (3)Nothing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis world
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by Andybaby: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2013
if he is an armed robber
Re: What Will Make You Disown Your Child? by valicious1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
donlilsam: if she bleeps me
Pyguru/mods are u guys sleeping?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. / Why Do Poor People Have So Many Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.