Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! (4645 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have noticed these days many guys are smoking weed. even the Nigerian boys I know who grew up with me in Nigeria. back in Nigeria they never used 2 smoke weed but when they came abroad. obodo oyibo. they are smoking weed for breakfast

this weed is making guys very crazy in the head. my best friend's brother is turning mad because of this weed. his doing weird things=smashing girls, making crazy videos on facebook

pls boys drop this weed. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onila I luv you. You are my favourite nairaander right now.

Sometimes I go thru ur threads with some of my gfs and we laugh our azzz off like there,s no tommorrow.

I remember one got my bestie laughing so hard she almost choke. The one abt virgins girl letting their bfs in their room.

I don't know whether you are acting or wot. whatever it is, you are funny I swear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by pcicero(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
onila: I have noticed these days many guys are smoking weed. even the Nigerian boys I know who grew up with me in Nigeria. back in Nigeria they never used 2 smoke weed but when they came abroad. obodo oyibo. they are smoking weed for breakfast

this weed is making guys very crazy in the head. my best friend's brother is turning mad because of this weed. his doing weird things=smashing girls, making crazy videos on facebook

pls boys drop this weed.

Lol at smoking weed for breakfast. But you're right, so many guys are getting hooked on it.

I trust you sweetie, I know you won't fall for such guys. You really don't deserve such weirdos.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
pcicero:

Lol at smoking weed for breakfast. But you're right, so many guys are getting hooked on it.

I trust you sweetie, I know you won't fall for such guys. You really don't deserve such weirdos.

LOL stop freezing dude and kissing butt
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu: Onila I luv you. You are my favourite nairaander right now.

Sometimes I go thru ur threads with some of my gfs and we laugh our azzz off like there,s no tommorrow.

I remember one got my bestie laughing so hard she almost choke. The one abt virgins girl letting their bfs in their room.

I don't know whether you are acting or wot. whatever it is, you are funny I swear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

smiley I am not acting. .its just that my bf's brother is going mental because of the weed. .he was an A straight student with a good future now the boy has lost it

he used say thing like this on facebook= i wanna smash some bitch tonight, come 2 my room 7pm lets do it at the balcony
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
pcicero:

the weed is a big problem. .I thot weed does not make you mental but cocaine but unfortunately he's gone
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
onila:

smiley I am not acting. .its just that my bf's brother is going mental because of the weed. .he was an A straight student with a good future now the boy has lost it

he used say thing like this on facebook= i wanna smash some bitch tonight, come 2 my room 7pm lets do it at the balcony

I luv this girl hehehehhehe LOL Maybe he's just faking it. Most guys fake confident you know cuz women overrate confidence. As a result they come out looking like dumb azzes.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by queensmith: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
oboi i smoked that shit last weekend and never again! I had a bad trip, It was the worst experience of my life! why do people do that shit!

Still i don't mind if my man smokes it. . . I will make him do outrageous things when he does. . . . grin grin grin
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
See fellow men Onila has a boyfriend, so no more hitting on her grin
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
@Queesmith,
You smoke what?

You da bad? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by martyns303(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
There's this guy who's dad is rich in millions and am talking abt in USD. We'r doing a course that cost N70K, N200K and N360K per hour and the more hours you have the better. This guy have been here for 3yrs, rent cost N115K per month, most ppl come and finish up in a year(very smart ones), others in 2yrs. This guy have spent 3yrs without even getting the basic. Each time he goes go for lunch and its not ready he starts laughing hysterically. Whenever I think about this guy the very idea of smoking scares me.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Fulaman198(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
martyns303: There's this guy who's dad is rich in millions and am talking abt in USD. We'r doing a course that cost N70K, N200K and N360K per hour and the more hours you have the better. This guy have been here for 3yrs, rent cost N115K per month, most ppl come and finish up in a year(very smart ones), others in 2yrs. This guy have spent 3yrs without even getting the basic. Each time he goes go for lunch and its not ready he starts laughing hysterically. Whenever I think about this guy the very idea of smoking scares me.

Maybe he's depressed and seeking some sort of affection.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
I thot weed was meant 2 cool you down but unfortunately it kills you especially when you get addicted it
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by MMM2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onila if I quit can I smoke u
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by pcicero(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL stop freezing dude and kissing butt

Hey! I heard you get cheap in Futa Jallon grin
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by claremont(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Weed is one of the best natural drugs in the whole of existence. Just like every other thing in life, doing it in excess is bad. There is an argument that people who go 'crazy' after smoking weed will still have gone crazy regardless of whether they smoked weed or not. The weed is not the problem, the problem is the human being himself.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by JallowBah(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
People who smoke too much are plain lazy from the beginning. Its n excuse to sit on your ass and not do sh-it.
People who already have a mental disturbance MIGHT get out in the open when smoking weed.

People who smoke now and then, just as people who drink now and then...no problem.

There is use, and abuse!

And, weed is not physical addicting, only mental. Your body dont crave it, your mind does. Google some information, even sugar is more addictive than weed..
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
JallowBah: People who smoke too much are plain lazy from the beginning. Its n excuse to sit on your ass and not do sh-it.
People who already have a mental disturbance MIGHT get out in the open when smoking weed.

People who smoke now and then, just as people who drink now and then...no problem.

There is use, and abuse!

And, weed is not physical addicting, only mental. Your body dont crave it, your mind does. Google some information, even sugar is more addictive than weed..

this was an A straight student, well behaved right from high school but after smoking this weed= he has become crazy, its so bad that his parents have abandoned him @ the moment cry
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Fulaman198(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
pcicero:

Hey! I heard you get cheap in Futa Jallon grin

ROFL you are a funny guy
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
onila: I have noticed these days many guys are smoking weed. even the Nigerian boys I know who grew up with me in Nigeria. back in Nigeria they never used 2 smoke weed but when they came abroad. obodo oyibo. they are smoking weed for breakfast

pls boys drop this weed.
no wonder many of these homeboys their lips too black grin
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by pcicero(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:

ROFL you are a funny guy

Onila's threads usually bring out the funny side of me.

1 Like

Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu:
no wonder many of these homeboys their lips too black grin

cry
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by 190: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
how much is d cheapest weed in market now?
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
I smoked dis shit for five years. Trust me wen I say its bad den its bad. I stopped since 2005 & d last time I tried it again was early dis year bt I only chew it. I stopped it when I started having delusions, hallucinations, paranoia & stuff.

Pple say its good cos its always good wen u start bt I hav nt known any1, nt 1 single person, of my freinds or any1 dat has bcome d same after smoking weed for long. Christ helped me stop it.

Oh I remeber Mike, I remembr Kenny, I remember Fatai, I remembr dat guy dat started eating rice & nuts in my street... Bros Shuaib dat dey had to tie him up 1 day wen he went gaga suddenly.

Damn weed is bad... Lies of the devil is all over the internet. Just quit it men if u can or well, learn ur lesson.

Life is enough to get me high. Love is on my mind jaw.

1 Like

Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Smh.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why do people smoke weed? Are they weak or what?! undecided
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
richarts: I smoked dis shit for five years. Trust me wen I say its bad den its bad. I stopped since 2005 & d last time I tried it again was early dis year bt I only chew it. I stopped it when I started having delusions, hallucinations, paranoia & stuff.

Pple say its good cos its always good wen u start bt I hav nt known any1, nt 1 single person, of my freinds or any1 dat has bcome d same after smoking weed for long. Christ helped me stop it.

Oh I remeber Mike, I remembr Kenny, I remember Fatai, I remembr dat guy dat started eating rice & nuts in my street... Bros Shuaib dat dey had to tie him up 1 day wen he went gaga suddenly.

Damn weed is bad... Lies of the devil is all over the internet. Just quit it men if u can or well, learn ur lesson.

Life is enough to get me high. Love is on my mind jaw.

thanks dear. .u have spoken well
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
I can't date a guy that smokes cigarette not to talk of weed. What?!
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
I don't actually smoke, but there's this my guy that smoked weed one sunday evening we were just hanging out (regular guys stuf, bottles of beer, nkwobi, pepper soup etc). Then suddenly this fellow brought it out from his back pocket and began wrapping it.

I remained mute and continued my drink. He finished the wrap and and acted normal (at least that's how he looked to us) After the hangout, We boarded a bus and as were heading home, then the weed began to manifest in the life of my friend.

My guy just brought out his head from the window of the bus and began to look at anything in sight. At a point it became embarrassingly annoying, because it was obvious that all wasn't well in his life.

But this junkie didn't end there, he was also staring annoyingly at passengers as they entered the bus. Some where like what's the problem, but he would smile and continue staring. When the bus eventually reached its destination, my junkie friend refused to come down.

He kept uttering some gibberish which only he understood. We ended up carrying him home where he consumed five super packs of indomine and slept off laizly like a someone who is tired of life.

So I would agree with the first poster. Weed indeed is bad and it reduces you personality anf integrity.
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by onila(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
shocked
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
@Crazyman OMG shocked cheesy
Re: I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that weed smoking is dangerous to health!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tall And Ugly Guy Versus Short And Handsome Guy: Which One Do Ladies Prefer? / 6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.