Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (60053 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Epalos: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Charity begins at home, if you can't do it in your region, then you can't do it any where else
ifechez:

Oga jasper. Even in warri and oda itshekiri towns, our presence brings life and advancement to any locality dat is opportuned to host us. U nid to see d way those girls perch around us like flies omly becos we are IGBOS notin more.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2012
ifechez:

Somebody who has nt visited Yoruba hinterlands will nt undastand d kind of extreme poverty in those areas. Do u know dat people still build mud houses in Yoruba land even in this 21st century. Or are we talkin of d alarmin rate at which beggars multiply in places like ibadan and oshogbo. Even in lagos at places like iyana ipaja,ikotun,egbeda etc infact d whole of alimosho lga na beggars haven. Treachrous and deceitful pigs.
and isn't it igbos and hausas who leave their land to beg here because they know dat if they stayed in igboland they won't b given money because they are 90%poor there
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ifechez: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2012
Madawaki01: and isn't it igbos and hausas who leave their land to beg here because they know dat if they stayed in igboland they won't b given money because they are 90%poor there

Oga madman. Take a tour of alimosho lga and see for urself. You guys live in in denial and always allergic to realities. Simle samplin of all d beggars at igando brt terminal will reveal to you dat they are 100 percent yaribas. Again 100 percent of women into labour work at trade fair and alaba markets are Yoruba. Just do ur samplin and come here to rebutt me. Ewu Yoruba
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2012
ifechez:

Oga madman. Take a tour of alimosho lga and see for urself. You guys live in in denial and always allergic to realities. Simle samplin of all d beggars at igando brt terminal will reveal to you dat they are 100 percent yaribas. Again 100 percent of women into labour work at trade fair and alaba markets are Yoruba. Just do ur samplin and come here to rebutt me. Ewu Yoruba
u said yoruba women do labour work,but aren't they beta dan igbo women who work as commercial sex workers on d street of yorubaland not even only lagos

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by remarkD(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2012
A Yoruba man says something in the news...

Igbos come and say "Confirmed!" that they have known what was said all along...

Yorubas come in ...

You know the rest.

At the end of the day...

Igbos still believe what they believe... (that which was confirmed by the Yoruba man) and hope more truths will be revealed...

Yorubas still believe the Igbos have it all wrong ...Nothing is really accomplished... well, except the Igbos believe more truth has been revealed from the Yoruba camp.

Everything else is the usual NL back and forth, day in day out, "I/we are better than you."

and the country is going nowhere... so help us, Lord.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ifechez: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Madawaki01: u said yoruba women do labour work,but aren't they beta dan igbo women who work as commercial sex workers on d street of yorubaland not even only lagos

Paranoid!!! Have u visited ose ogba ijaw in onicha b4? I know u havent. Dat place is one of the numerous yoruba populated enclaves in onicha dats known for halotry and sex peddeling. During my short stay in sokoto, i came to notice dat most sex hawkers are either women of Yoruba origin or togo just as it is in alimosho lga. By the way apart from lagos which was developed with oil proceeds no oda Yoruba cave can be compared with igboland. my visits to places like ilesha,owo etc always make me wonder and ponder what was the essence of awolowo otapiapia ''free education''. Go home and help ur people

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:
A Lot happens in Jorubaland, yet this wasted generation can not address it. For how long must poverty decimate Joruba lives?.

Ewu ofe...where presently do you reside? May Amadioha burn you if you lie about that.
Goats
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2012
ilugunboy:

Ewu ofe...where presently do you reside? May Amadioha burn you if you lie about that.
Goats
YOU ARE A FAT FOOL. Why not be more concerned about poverty in joruba households rather than displaying stupidity here all along. In Lagos alone, your woomen do not do any other thing apart from roasting plantain, maize and peeling of oranges. See what your poor joruba mother is doing here.

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ifechez: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:
YOU ARE A FAT FOOL. Why not be more concerned about poverty in joruba households rather than displaying stupidity here all along. In Lagos alone, your woomen do not do any other thing apart from roasting plantain, maize and peeling of oranges. See what your poor joruba mother is doing here.

Nwanne u just elevated Yoruba women hygiene. I dont agree with u they keep neat as d pix depicts. Where they cook is usually dirty and unhygienically kept,smelly and dark with black smoke hoverin like hawk everywhere. Tufiakwa
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ngodigha this is not a yorobe woman,no,i don't accept that'i cant see any dirty half broom sticks coated with different colors from years of left over oil ewedu soups sad sad
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Malawian(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wow, is this thread still alive? I skipped it when it was just 3 pages, now 38? I will certainly take time to read through all of it. Just to say, the day i visited badagry here in lagos was the day i realised that ajegunle was a mini new york. There was nothing and nobody there! You couls smell porverty and hopelessness in the air. How many igbos are in badagry? Yoruba, we and una no be mates! If na una dem give 20 pounds, by now only 10% of una go still dey alive. All these una noise, if una do too much shakara, we go waka go south south or cameroon or equitorial guinee. No be only Yoruba land get sea access. We no need una, na una need us. You guys though you had dealt a death kneel against us after the war abi? See Yoruba wey dey jaa go seme border at every gbege dey say dem win war. All those una "war" wey only 3 people from each side go enter bush shoot gun for up, when the other reply with gun for up, both sides go shout aaah, aaah run go back to their villa. No so dem dey fight war. Instead of beefing with igbos and our pride that our fathers stood tall to defend our dignity, why dont you focus on your fathers that shit their pants under mere threats?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
It's always funny hearing another of the myriad of insular Yoruba fellas telling us to go back to our 'erosion ravaged villages'. They've obviously spent too much time in Lagos and know nothing about what their real communities in other SW states look like. It's hard to join words with an Oyo man born and raised in Lagos who has never seen his remote village before.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
The yorubas are becoming cleaner and neater today because of the Igbos. We are really helping the helpless. They are still dirty to a large extent. But for them to attract non-Yoruba customers, they have to be neat. The Yoruba customers do not care because it is in their boood to remain dirty.
But the main purpose of thie picture is to highlight the fact that Yorubas especially their women do only sale maize, plantain and peel oranges. Not only Igbo people, other Nigerians should help in elevating the poor state of the yoruba in Nigeria. What a cursed race.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
ifechez:

Paranoid!!! Have u visited ose ogba ijaw in onicha b4? I know u havent. Dat place is one of the numerous yoruba populated enclaves in onicha dats known for halotry and sex peddeling. During my short stay in sokoto, i came to notice dat most sex hawkers are either women of Yoruba origin or togo just as it is in alimosho lga. By the way apart from lagos which was developed with oil proceeds no oda Yoruba cave can be compared with igboland. my visits to places like ilesha,owo etc always make me wonder and ponder what was the essence of awolowo otapiapia ''free education''. Go home and help ur people
u talk as if u are beta in infastructure,didn't u live in igboland where u can find up to 24 knee deep potholes on a 5 kilometer road,a place where able bodied youth set up road blocks to collect money from motorists,in fact,u are d worst in infastructure,u hav d highest no of illiterates in igboland.aren't ur pple(igbos) d ones who came out in drove to welcome a corrupt leader(alamyesigha or what do u 2 call him)dis is a very concrete evidence showing how u lack education in ur region,
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Madawaki01: u talk as if u are beta in infastructure,didn't u live in igboland where u can find up to 24 knee deep potholes on a 5 kilometer road,a place where able bodied youth set up road blocks to collect money from motorists,in fact,u are d worst in infastructure,u hav d highest no of illiterates in igboland.aren't ur pple(igbos) d ones who came out in drove to welcome a corrupt leader(alamyesigha or what do u 2 call him)dis is a very concrete evidence showing how u lack education in ur region,

Igbos welcome alamesigha? Whoever said this is a murutum paffun!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Madawaki01: u talk as if u are beta in infastructure,didn't u live in igboland where u can find up to 24 knee deep potholes on a 5 kilometer road,a place where able bodied youth set up road blocks to collect money from motorists,in fact,u are d worst in infastructure,u hav d highest no of illiterates in igboland.aren't ur pple(igbos) d ones who came out in drove to welcome a corrupt leader(alamyesigha or what do u 2 call him)dis is a very concrete evidence showing how u lack education in ur region,
Since when has Alams become Igbo. It's a pity that this stinking pig called Madawaki01 cannot differentiate between an Igbo and non Igbo. Your education is a waste, get it right piggy.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Since when has Alams become Igbo. It's a pity that this stinking pig called Madawaki01 cannot differentiate between an Igbo and non Igbo. Your education is a waste, get it right piggy.

Can you imagine the fuul? Just because someone can type on a keyboard does not give the fuul a right to claim to be sane or literate. Even dunces like madawakiaboki can claim to be sane, wonderfulllll!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:
dat's it,u said so,wen they said igbo are minority u said it is not true,now if alam is not igbo den who are igbos?answer fool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
van bonattel:

Igbos welcome alamesigha? Whoever said this is a murutum paffun!
so u mean they don't welcome him?go and ask from ur elders and seniors,and do a lot of researching b4 ranting and talking gibberish here,i hate arguing with semi-literates(u are one)young boys,and fools like u,gud day
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
ifechez:

@ifechez,den u need to visit places like bere in ibadan,abeokuta,ijebu,ado and so on,i'm sure after ur visit u wud weep after seeing ur fellow ibos displaying their private part 4 customers so dat they take dem,they had no sense of morals, visit d NDLEA site and u wud see igbos are d most notorious drug peddlers,so tink b4 u rant uneccesarily.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2012
Madawaki01: so u mean they don't welcome him?go and ask from ur elders and seniors,and do a lot of researching b4 ranting and talking gibberish here,i hate arguing with semi-literates(u are one)young boys,and fools like u,gud day
brain-dead monkey, shut up your smelly mouth. Alams, former governor of Bayelsa state is not Igbo. The problem with fools like you is your inability to know the difference between Igbo and others. I do not know why you people do not have brains at all. Bayelsa is an ijaw state.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by sleekdot(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Ngodigha1:

We know how Ibo women fill brothels all over Nigeria. Ask any Northerner they would tell you prostitution is the first career choice among Nyamiri women

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by sleekdot(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Obi1kenobi: It's always funny hearing another of the myriad of insular Yoruba fellas telling us to go back to our 'erosion ravaged villages'. They've obviously spent too much time in Lagos and know nothing about what their real communities in other SW states look like. It's hard to join words with an Oyo man born and raised in Lagos who has never seen his remote village before.

Can you show us what your own community looks ?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2012
sleekdot:

Can you show us what your own community looks like cannibal? If you didnt run away I am sure Clifford Orji or Chief Otokoto for don arrange you do suya

Why is it that all Ibos must flee their caves before they can make it

Let them give us single..I mean just one name of an Ibo man that has made it financially purely living in the east all his years...and I will show you an Otokoto. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Let them give us single..I mean just one name of an Ibo man that has made it financially purely living in the east all his years...and I will show you an Otokoto. grin
then u need to visit d west,a sampling of gate market in ibadan wil show more dan 20 igbos who hav made it financially in d west
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Madawaki01: then u need to visit d west,a sampling of gate market in ibadan wil show more dan 20 igbos who hav made it financially in d west

But they still have the shit mouths to call Lagos and other parts of the West all sorta names. Hypocrites..if the West Is so backward and dirty like they mouth often, then they have no business trooping down here en-mass every Weekends and January.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2012
I respect d igbos a lot bt dey don fall my hand wth their bashing my pple. Y una full my towns nd cities even up til the village al in d name of merchandising. Passed thru abia state, mehn, it was an hellhole wth cretins zapping everywhere wth stupefied egos. Dumbass tribels.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by 4chi: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

How true! The ibo leeches just refused to stay in his own land because of it's extreme poverty, primitiveness ,disorganisation and an appalling lack of opportunity. So every chike, ifeoma and emeka had to flee the God forsaken land. You would have thought that they would be grateful to their hosts, but being primitive,unrefined and with very little social skills, they go overboard in biting the fingers that feeds them. That is why the Hausa's being of very short temperament will continue to slaughter them. yorubas, being of a more deeper stock will continue to empathise with them and try as much as possible to teach them a more refined means of existence. They have done it to Zik, ojukwu snr and jnr, mbadiwe, and all the millions of ibos that have passed through their clime. you can only take them serious if you've not been to their origins, if you have done like I have, you will feel nothing but pity for a primitive African tribe that is still in the process of evolution....
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by odogwux(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
winkMy friend respond to my posts when u are sober

Epalos: He must have learnt that from ibos
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
4chi:
How true! The ibo leeches just refused to stay in his own land because of it's extreme poverty, primitiveness ,disorganisation and an appalling lack of opportunity. So every chike, ifeoma and emeka had to flee the God forsaken land. You would have thought that they would be grateful to their hosts, but being primitive,unrefined and with very little social skills, they go overboard in biting the fingers that feeds them. That is why the Hausa's being of very short temperament will continue to slaughter them. yorubas, being of a more deeper stock will continue to empathise with them and try as much as possible to teach them a more refined means of existence. They have done it to Zik, ojukwu snr and jnr, mbadiwe, and all the millions of ibos that have passed through their clime. you can only take them serious if you've not been to their origins, if you have done like I have, you will feel nothing but pity for a primitive African tribe that is still in the process of evolution....
waow,great write-up,u really talk sense into their underdeveloped mind
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by kettykin: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Did Yorubas actually win the civil war for Nigeria ?
How come they did not protect Awolowo from being sent to jail , which was the main reason behind the Nzeowgu coup of 1966
if the Yorubas won the Civil war how come the failed to protect their Super Hero and Field Marshall of yourba land the Oona kakanfo MKO Abiola.
How come the yourbas did not protect their 17 generals being sent to prision for a crime they did not commit .
How come the Yoruba land in illorin is still under colonisation by the Fulanis.
How come the only yourba to have ruled Nigeria was imprisoned by the northerners and was brought from prison to rule by northerners
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2012

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.