Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121854 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Master Kiz Man Du has absconded into thin air-lolz
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be
André Paul Guillaume Gide (1864-1951) (Nobel prize winner 1947)

Have a lovely week ahead

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
The Champions League Fever is gone
To resume later
Pressid Fever Begins
To end soon
940 gladiators jostled for the prize
Only 100+ a handy few will come out as conquerors
100 monsters were slayed in 60 minutes
But those who got the magic helm, magic sword, and winged sandals(cinfores)
Were able to slay Gorgon Medusa in the allotted time
But some slayed d monster with their brute strength
We all shall be crowned heroes not minding our choice of weapons

The conquerors including myself,have a single quest
Rescue Andromeda (Nigeria) from the
Sea Monsters
And we shall achieve greatness together
Despite our differing backgrounds

But the fever still persists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
colossus12:
The Champions League Fever is gone
To resume later
Pressid Fever Begins
To end soon
940 gladiators jostled for the prize
Only 100+ a handy few will come out as conquerors
100 monsters were slayed in 60 minutes
But those who got the magic helm, magic sword, and winged sandals(cinfores)
Were able to slay Gorgon Medusa in the allotted time
But some slayed d monster with their brute strength
We all shall be crowned heroes not minding our choice of weapons

The conquerors including myself,have a single quest
Rescue Andromeda (Nigeria) from the
Sea Monsters
And we shall achieve greatness together
Despite our differing backgrounds

But the fever still persists

You always get me laughing with all these you Shakespearean post
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Did anyone notice the score sheets were arranged according to states. I really think the shortlisting would be on a state basis this time around
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
CCsurplus007:
Did anyone notice the score sheets were arranged according to states. I really think the shortlisting would be on a state basis this time around
Score Sheets ke?
E come be like say na CHAms Village I write my own exam!!
Me dey fear oooo!!! Abeg who sight score sheet with Mr CCsurplus?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oh God! Please don't make me repeat this exam next year!!! cry cry
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Score Sheets ke?
E come be like say na CHAms Village I write my own exam!!
Me dey fear oooo!!! Abeg who sight score sheet with Mr CCsurplus?

yes i am sure. you know after the exam you go and sign out with one man upstairs. He would ask you for your seat number, and tells you to comfirm you score. That sheet where he records the score is actually according to state. I am 100 percent sure of that!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Another thing to note is that your seat number is numbered according to your state in alphabetical sequence. that means that someone from abia or akwaibom would have a closer seat number than someone who is from Edo state. Compare your seat number to those of your friends you would notice that the farther you state alphabetically the farther your seat number
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
CCsurplus007:

yes i am sure. you know after the exam you go and sign out with one man upstairs. He would ask you for your seat number, and tells you to comfirm you score. That sheet where he records the score is actually according to state. I am 100 percent sure of that!

Ohhh is that what you mean!
My mind was thinking of an elaborate score sheet( like excel) where Scores were displayed!!!
pardon my oversight!

But you must be very observant ooo! cos each of the sheets barely had up to 12 names per page and pictures were in black and white!!! I just couldn't notice that!

All the same, I doubt if they will use the state criteria sha!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sifo: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Y'all should just calm down, carry on with ur normal lives and wait for the final list to come out. Apply for jobs and other scholarships while u wait and quit bothering urself with selection criteria and scores.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2014
sifo:
Y'all should just calm down, carry on with ur normal lives and wait for the final list to come out. Apply for jobs and other scholarships while u wait and quit bothering urself with selection criteria and scores.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2014
sifo:
Shey abnormal life dey ni
lol... grin
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
DEFYING ALL ODDS
The First Noble Truth as posited by Sidhartta Gautama (Budhha) is that " Everything in life is suffering". Life though full of challenges is also full of overcoming the challenges .When faced with adversities, we tend to give up and sometimes ignore them. I read somewhere about an ostrich in a desert. It is said that when there is a storm in the desert, the ostrich buries
his head in the sand, hoping that the storm will go away if he ignores it, and finally gets buried under a heap of sand and dies. We must learn to deal with difficulties as they come.
Sometimes we exaggerate our
problems and regard them as most complex. But if we look around us, we find
people in much worse conditions. As St. Augustine said, "I cried for boots, till I saw a man who had no legs."
Sometimes, we wait till things get better before we act. Some profess that they would like to take action, if only the conditions of life were not exactly what they actually are. This shouldn't be the case, we must strive to achieve our goals no matter the circumstances surrounding us

Below are examples of men who defied all odds to make history

1. Lous Braille(1809-1852) :Was blind and invented the braille system of printing with raised dots to enable blind people to read
2.. Lord Horatio Nelson-(1758-1805) was a British Admiral. He lost an arm and an eye in battle but won many naval victories, including the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805
3 Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) was crippled by Polio and spent much of his life in a wheelchair but was elected US president four times
4. Stevie Wonder ( 1950-) US singer, has been blind from birth but is one of the world's most popular entertainer (22 times Grammy winner)
5.Joseph Pulitzer (1847-1945) -US publisher and founder of the prestigious Pulitzer prize was blind from age of 40
6 Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1829)- was one of the world's greatest composers. He continued to compose music even after he totally became deaf in 1817
7.Douglas Bader (1910-1982)sad The legless World War 2 British Royal Air force fighter Pilot). He became a British war hero and flying ace despite losing both his legs in a plane crash.
8. Helen Keller (1880-1968)- was a famed author and lecturer despite being blind and deaf
9. Jack Hawking (1910-1973) : was a British film actor who lost his voice after suffering from cancer of the larynx. He continued to act with others speaking his part
10 Miguel De Cervantes(1547-1616)- Author of Don Quixote, lost an arm in battle
11. David Blunkett- A British member of parliament and former minister, is blind and attends the house of commons accompanied by his guide dog

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Robertnnaemeka(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
The cost of attending a top US school is very much. Berkeley fees is about 32K. Stanford is about 45K.i bet the schools Kano government is sponsoring some of her people have small to medium school fees. So, PRESSID costs more per student.
gbengress1:

We should now turn to prayer warrior because of a politician? Kano state govt sponsored close 2 1000 students to abroad for their masters, and we are here praying for mediocrity. If all militants can be sponsored abroad (without any examination.. Lols), is this (300+ scholarship) the best our president can offer?
What is certain is that, with or without pressid, the future is bright 4 us
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2014
ceechedah:

U r a first class graduate n u don't no wat Federal Character is hmmmm ok, wldnt b surprised if u scored very high in d test
It is well

Because he is a first class graduate doesn't mean he must know everything... Pls don't act like God and don't make ppl feel bad bcuz they don't know one thing or the other. It would shock you the seemingly simple things ppl of high iq don't know. Nobody knows it all even you! So don't talk anybody down.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Incase I'm responding to old comments don't mind me I just came back to NL after a long break, I chose not to read any comments after the test. Anywho, well I sincerely believe God will not let His children down especially me...(you don't know how much I read, prayed, went to the market to get GMAT text bookS)lol...and to think they were asking when tuface got married. In anycase let his will be done, I will not be mad at Him if this time it doesn't favour me...even tho I know it will.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Incase I'm responding to old comments don't mind me I just came back to NL after a long break, I chose not to read any comments after the test. Anywho, well I sincerely believe God will not let His children down especially me...(you don't know how much I read, prayed, went to the market to get GMAT text bookS)lol...and to think they were asking when tuface got married. In anycase let his will be done, I will not be mad at Him if this time it doesn't favour me...even tho I know it will.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2014
For those that scored really high, with or without brainfriend, it's not for us to judge..I'm sure if those complaining got a hang of the material they would grab it. And for those that scored low...there is God, and he can defy the works of man just to favour someone. So let's wait, pray and hope for the best. Mr MoyoGeneral you sound so much like a friend of mine...pls did you finish from Ife with a law degree? Just to clear my doubt.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
favoured01:
For those that scored really high, with or without brainfriend, it's not for us to judge..I'm sure if those complaining got a hang of the material they would grab it. And for those that scored low...there is God, and he can defy the works of man just to favour someone. So let's wait, pray and hope for the best. Mr MoyoGeneral you sound so much like a friend of mine...pls did you finish from Ife with a law degree? Just to clear my doubt.
u heard his voice on NL na u oh

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
favoured01:

Seriously, lol...
however, I did not finish from OAU and I'm really far( I mean light years apart) from being a lawyer!
But come to think of it, what if I am a twin to that your friend? You never can tell!!!
lol
Did you finish from IFE too Sir?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
MacMaster01:

u heard his voice on NL na u oh

hahaha.

Don't forget Mr McMaster that there Is a VOICE in our written words!
Though it might be SILENT, But they Carry a tangible microcosm of our TrUE self!

You know a writer PENs with the ZEAL that he speaks to persuade his audience and drive home his point!

Chief, I won't say Mr Favoured01 Heard my VoiCE, But HE SAW the VoICE in the WorD's!
He must be a BOSS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

hahaha.

Don't forget Mr McMaster that there Is a VOICE in our written words!
Though it might be SILENT, But they Carry a tangible microcosm of our TrUE self!

You know a writer PENs with the ZEAL that he speaks to persuade his audience and drive
home his point!

Chief, I won't say Mr Favoured01 Heard my VoiCE, But HE SAW the VoICE in the WorD's!
He must be a BOSS!!!!!!

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whatever mcmaster, "he sounds" meaning I read as though I'm hearing him speak. You will never understand that anyways. Ok Moyo, nice to clear that...you guys should be friends, you SOUND soo much alike. Btw why does everyone have to be a sir or mr on here? Are you saying females can't express them self enough to be on NL?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
I dint finish from Ife, met him during service.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
favoured01:
Whatever mcmaster, "he sounds" meaning I read as though I'm hearing him speak. You will never understand that anyways. Ok Moyo, nice to clear that...you guys should be friends, you SOUND soo much alike. Btw why does everyone have to be a sir or mr on here? Are you saying females can't express them self enough to be on NL?

Please Pardon my hasty generalisation!
My instinct failed me this time around!
I'm not saying females can't express themselves enough to be on this forum,
that will be gross gender inequality and online sexual discrimination!

It's just an oversight ooooo.
Next time, I will simply go with the username unless I know the gender!

Hope I've not offended you Miss favoured01 (A.O.D)

BTW i where did you finish from?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by naizfriend: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
colossus12:
DEFYING ALL ODDS
The First Noble Truth as posited by Sidhartta Gautama (Budhha) is that " Everything in life is suffering". Life though full of challenges is also full of overcoming the challenges .When faced with adversities, we tend to give up and sometimes ignore them. I read somewhere about an ostrich in a desert. It is said that when there is a storm in the desert, the ostrich buries
his head in the sand, hoping that the storm will go away if he ignores it, and finally gets buried under a heap of sand and dies. We must learn to deal with difficulties as they come.
Sometimes we exaggerate our
problems and regard them as most complex. But if we look around us, we find
people in much worse conditions. As St. Augustine said, "I cried for boots, till I saw a man who had no legs."
Sometimes, we wait till things get better before we act. Some profess that they would like to take action, if only the conditions of life were not exactly what they actually are. This shouldn't be the case, we must strive to achieve our goals no matter the circumstances surrounding us

Below are examples of men who defied all odds to make history

1. Lous Braille(1809-1852) :Was blind and invented the braille system of printing with raised dots to enable blind people to read
2.. Lord Horatio Nelson-(1758-1805) was a British Admiral. He lost an arm and an eye in battle but won many naval victories, including the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805
3 Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) was crippled by Polio and spent much of his life in a wheelchair but was elected US president four times
4. Stevie Wonder ( 1950-) US singer, has been blind from birth but is one of the world's most popular entertainer (22 times Grammy winner)
5.Joseph Pulitzer (1847-1945) -US publisher and founder of the prestigious Pulitzer prize was blind from age of 40
6 Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1829)- was one of the world's greatest composers. He continued to compose music even after he totally became deaf in 1817
7.Douglas Bader (1910-1982)sad The legless World War 2 British Royal Air force fighter Pilot). He became a British war hero and flying ace despite losing both his legs in a plane crash.
8. Helen Keller (1880-1968)- was a famed author and lecturer despite being blind and deaf
9. Jack Hawking (1910-1973) : was a British film actor who lost his voice after suffering from cancer of the larynx. He continued to act with others speaking his part
10 Miguel De Cervantes(1547-1616)- Author of Don Quixote, lost an arm in battle
11. David Blunkett- A British member of parliament and former minister, is blind and attends the house of commons accompanied by his guide dog
yeah.. Infact there is no limitation to success.. Most of time we try to invent one and use it to console our weak minds.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by favoured01: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Please Pardon my hasty generalisation!
My instinct failed me this time around!
I'm not saying females can't express themselves enough to be on this forum,
that will be gross gender inequality and online sexual discrimination!

It's just an oversight ooooo.
Next time, I will simply go with the username unless I know the gender!

Hope I've not offended you Miss favoured01 (A.O.D)

BTW i where did you finish from?

At all, you dint offend me. I finished from Ukraine.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Popri(f): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Hello everyone...Any update/ rumour about the final list or when it will be released....anxiously waiting
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by mekeloby: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Go about your normal lives and start asking in April.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
mekeloby:
Go about your normal lives and start asking in April.
tanks NUC official

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.