Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491307 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by CEOTEK(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
serious something grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnilluminati: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
JOIN THE NEW WORLD OF IiLLUMINATI . Are you a politician, student, business man, or woman,if you desire WEALTH, POWER, INFLUENCE,want TO be A STAR, and to be an influential celebrity and you want your dreams to come through,you have the chance to do that.join the great illuminati today to get $15000 every 3 days and $200000 membership blessing for doing and joining what you love to do best.Contact: johnilluminati606@gmail.com and be rich forever OR CONTACT NUMBER +2347036844993
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by dayveed1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
without thinking twice..
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sell my soul to the de il for $15 million dollars.my that is a good bargain.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Alexsophia: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
[b]JOIN THE ILLUMINATI: Call us +2348163395533 email:Houseofilluminatiriches@gmail.com web sitehttp://HOUSEOFILLUMINATIRICHES.WEBS.COM JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. HOUSEOFILLUMINATIRICHES@GMAIL.COM OR call us on +2348163395533 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now +2348163395533 or send your e-mail to info.HOUSEOFILLUMINATIRICHES@GMAIL.COM for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
[/b][i][/i]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by suptol(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Morganekate: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2014
my name is mike Larry really want to share my testimony on how i became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for more than 10 years that his riches and protection came from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in there church. after a month of being a member of Illuminati i got promotion that same month in my working place and within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to the extend of being a managing Director i never know how to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to the world that this is real and it have help me and work for me so if you want to become a member i can lead you into the court of richness and you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in the Illuminati that can initiate you into the church of illumination they do not contact directly because they are fake Illuminati all over the world, this is my email illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com they will tell you how to join,or call +2348039456308
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonautio: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DESIRE WEALTH. Are you a STUDENT, DANCER, UPCOMING ARTIST, POLITICIAN, BUSINESSMAN AND WOMAN,WANT TO BE A STAR, WORKER OR JOBLESS Do you desire wealth famous,influence Power and protection, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away as you will be given a sum of $1,000,000 and become a full Multi Millionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world and experience the different changes in life for more information contact: jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com or call him +2348115521613
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
This is a new global world the area of suffering has gone with the powers of Illuminati, are you a musical,footballer business person,actors or actress?,and you want to become rich and famous in the world, the opportunity of achieving your dreams has come to your door step with the powers of Illuminati.if you are interested of achieving your goals then you can contact us at our email address: illuminatechurchoflucifer@gmail.com or you can call his cell phone number +2348071398555

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2014
this is a new global world the area of suffering has gone with the powers of Illuminati, are you a musical,footballer business person,actors or actress?,and you want to become rich and famous in the world, the opportunity of achieving your dreams has come to your door step with the powers of Illuminati.if you are interested of achieving your goals then you can contact us at our email address:ILLUMINATECHURCHOFLUCIFER@GMAIL.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348071398555
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
my name is mike Larry really want to share my testimony on how i became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for more than 10 years that his riches and protection came from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in there church. after a month of being a member of Illuminati i got promotion that same month in my working place and within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to the extend of being a managing Director i never know how to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to the world that this is real and it have help me and work for me so if you want to become a member i can lead you into the court of richness and you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in the Illuminati that can initiate you into the church of illumination they do not contact directly because they are fake Illuminati all over the world, this is my email illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com they will tell you how to join,or call +2348039456308
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 5:33am On Oct 13, 2014
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com OR call us on +2348039456308 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by petkaks(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2014
join illuminati now and get instant 5milion.thats just for a start.you will be made very fame,rich,powerful,and will be protected.contact me now and make money.08130878966.dont flash the temple and make your decision before you call.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
this is a new global world the area of suffering has gone with the powers of Illuminati, are you a musical,footballer business person,actors or actress?,and you want to become rich and famous in the world, the opportunity of achieving your dreams has come to your door step with the powers of Illuminati.if you are interested of achieving your goals then you can contact us at our email address:ILLUMINATECHURCHOFLUCIFER@GMAIL.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348071398555
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by starboyfrankwiz: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2014
pls friends help me to join Illuminati
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Mukema76(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes, Am ready to join any organization that can give me money. Good life needs good money and hence happness. Note: Death awaits US all, why worry!. Send that cash to my account now.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hope2sweet: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2014
I am Lenna LIddon, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank BALAYA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (doctorbalaya@gmail.com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. BALAYA released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to BALAYA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by RolandJohnson1: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.