Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? (943 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by aalex1: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Pls i need advice on wat is neccessary 2 start distribution of AGO business in ABJ,i need info on d cost implication,d registration(s) if any,wer and how 2 get d product,cost of d product and anyoda useful info 2 succeed.tanx,and only serious advisors please.
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by stagger: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
I can put you through on this for a small consultancy fee.
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by oladipo500: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
I know a major oil marketer I can connect you with for Abuja axis no shaking.08083875144
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by lucynkem: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Do u want to be marketing in high volumes or just retailing it?
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by aalex1: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2012
I want 2 start wit retailin den if i'm blessed,go into large volume transactions.
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by lucynkem: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ok send me an email to lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk, and I will reply you.
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by success13(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
ok my brother,let me tell you me on my ideal on how to start supplying deisel to the poeple or household in abuja,ok.now listen very carefully,what i am going to teach you now is very good,now listen.

it is asumed that you have already gotten all the material in place,eem?ok now,the question is how you be getting a call from people or customers in abuja to suplly to?ok.

now look at what you will do.
LOOK for a bulk sms providing companies,tell them that you want them to send message to 5,000 phone numbers in abuja,telling that you have diesel for sale and that you can bring your deisel to them in were ever they are in abuja and that they should call your number.so, this is the message you will give the bulk sms seller to send out to the people of abuja: DEISEL AVAILABLE FOR SUPLLY IN ABUJA WITH FREE DELIVERY,call my number 080 or 070 or....something.tell the sms seller to do it a least 3 times a week,always make sure your phone is on all the time and always answer your call in quiet place.You will begin to start recieveing calls from people in abuja to supply them,ok.if u have any question on this ,call me 08109041190

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by engrjide: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hello stagger
Am interested in the business as well. Can you send me the details on engrjide@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by engrjide: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
stagger: I can put you through on this for a small consultancy fee.

Hellow stagger am interested in same though am in Lagos. Pls send me details on engrjide@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by engrjide: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hello stagger
Am interested too though am in Lagos. Pls send details to my box engrjide@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by engrjide: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hello stagger
Am interested too though am in Lagos. Pls send details to my box engrjide@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by Businessalert: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2012
You simply need a mobile filling station. You could start by buying a small one. like 1000L or 1500L Tank mobile filling station. Another thing is, u need a place to get regular supply of AGO. YOU can contact WENFIL NIG LTD if you like, for more advice. we will guarantee regular supply of AGO and we can get you a mobile filling station delivered to you in ABUJA. I don't need your consultation fee or whatever. If you like to talk for more info simply DIAL: 08186929204 or Email: Wenfilnigltd@yahoo.com. REGARDS

Re: How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? by engrjide: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
engrjide: Hello stagger

Hellow stagger. Am stil awaiting details of payment for the kero biz, consultancy and petroleum marketing manuals on engrjide@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduation &convocation In The Nigeria School S System / Ibeto Cement - Claims Of Cement Glut Misleading(what Is Dangote Afraid Of) / I Urgently Need A Petrol Station To Buy (closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.