Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Would You Do In This Scenario? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (5425 Views)

If You Are In This Scenario Who Will You Choose / If You Are The Bride, What Will You Do In This Scenario ? / Scenario !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by cheddarking(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'll respect her decision because I love her and understand her need to stay chaste.
And for that reason, I wont cheat on her...
However I would start watching a lot of p0rn and fapping in front her...and if I accidentally jizz on her face, so be it....
I've got needs too...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by slimyem: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lol
you can't have a relationship with sex as an important ingredient and then make a sudden selfish decision to break the transmission just like that...
Only a few men would agree to such terms....
She has to pick the choice that's most important to her in this case..
Her innerman or her physical man?
Chances that she'd have both are slim!
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by AtheistD(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na cocoa get thread? Impossicant!
Wetin d gal chop? Who does dat? She has no say. U don't go yanshing and decide to put a stop to it all of a sudden expecting d other party to accept ur stance jus like dat! Abegii... Get real jare. If na u nko? U and ur guy dey run collabo steady, all of a sudden d koboko press pause for no good reason.wetin u go think? It's eida he ain't filling u anymore or bros don turn GAY. Get real!

Exactly. So under what circumstances can a woman withdraw sex from her man and to what end?

Is she expecting him to look or elsewhere or become celibate?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by AtheistD(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
slimyem: Lol
you can't have a relationship with sex as an important ingredient and then make a sudden selfish decision to break the transmission just like that...
Only a few men would agree to such terms....
She has to pick the choice that's most important to her in this case..
Her innerman or her physical man?
Chances that she'd have both are slim!

What does innerman mean?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by slimyem: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
Atheist:-D:

What does innerman mean?
bro,ask the op o...
Na so she take explain the situation nah...cheesycheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
slimyem: bro,ask the op o...
Na so she take explain the situation nah...cheesycheesy
I dey wonder wetin d tin b 2 o!

Cocoa, man dey inside u ni? grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by freecocoa(f): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Paddy calm down o,no be me get the wahala o,me sef never do that thing before o not to talk of stopping,no be only Onila and hotima (abi wetin be that one name sef) be virgin for NL oundecided.

Slimyem and co,the girl say "innerman" na the spirit wey don occupy her abuna cheesy.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by onyeego(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2012
grin laff wan kill me
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by lolaluv1(f): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2012
@all
Does it mean she has to continue collecting the D, just because she ain't a V no more?
Abegi!

Coco IMHO, she has the right lock down the P till further notice. It is hers to do as she wishes as long as she is not married to him.

@Idowu
hum! You don comot from 'that' section??tongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by AtheistD(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2012
lola.luv:
@all
Does it mean she has to continue collecting the D, just because she ain't a V no more?
Abegi!

Coco IMHO, she has the right lock down the P till further notice. It is hers to do as she wishes as long as she is not married to him.

@Idowu
hum! You don comot from 'that' section??y
grin

So why wouldn't she want the D? Also, if she doesn't want the D then shouldn't she stop dating him and look for someone else who can give her the D the way she likes it.... Or who is ready to wait.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by lolaluv1(f): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2012
^^
Relationships shouldn't be all about humping, y'know.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by mashnino(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2012
Make una dey straight forward na...

Haba..u can't just wake up nd tell me u want to keep chaste for a while..if I c u re crious about it..den 4get it..cos we started d whole thing togeda nd nw u wan show me say na u get sense pass bah..I wnt break up wit u ooo..bt na only u go find ya square root..mrubbish!!! Imagine such stupidity..."I want to be chaste" infact she's gat to be flogged for saying such...mtcheew..gals nd d way dey think...smh
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Febian60: 4:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Both syds r to blame here... Why would the girl suddenly say her inner man and her made decision not to ve sex with her bf. Some girls think lyk psychos I tell ya. I undastand d boy's anger though but e shuldn't ve acted lyk dat. Its undastood anyway. My advice is 4 both 2 leave dat sinking relationship cos its a mistake. Maybe the girl wantd 2 c hw gud 2 boy is nd e didn't impress her.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by freecocoa(f): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2012
She has seen the light and now understands that she needs to make things right with God for things to be well with her moving forward.
Sad that 80% the people saying all these things on this thread also carry bible and go to church every sunday and throw backy and fronty during praise and worship.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2012
2buff: She has seen the light and now understands that she needs to make things right with God for things to be well with her moving forward.
Sad that 80% the people saying all these things on this thread also carry bible and go to church every sunday and throw backy and fronty during praise and worship.
Excuse me! Dat she has seen D light in dat sense, dont automatically mean she is guaranteed heaven. Don't base ur comments on assumptions. Na bcus of God or ****? Abegii....
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2012
lola.luv:
@all
Abegi!

@Idowu
hum! You don comot from 'that' section??tongue
Lollipop! Do u start a relationship with sex included and solely decide u want out on sex? Unless dem baptise u o! Or u turn born again right in front of moi, u must agree to buy me vibraaator and u must also agree to use it on me wen and anywhere me want d current transferred.Na who him wan torture? After I don shout " u d dadi" uncountable times? U must be high on taba. angry angry
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lollipop! Do u start a relationship with sex included and solely decide u want out on sex? Unless dem baptise u o! Or u turn born again right in front of moi, u must agree to buy me vibraaator and u must also agree to use it on me wen and anywhere me want d current transferred.Na who him wan torture? After I don shout " u d dadi" uncountable times? U must be high on taba. angry angry
You have completely lost it. . . grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by AtheistD(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Oboy na wa o,is this how much 5ex now matters to people who are not even married?only two people on this thread has commended the girl for wanting a new life,so its now wrong to want to be morally upright?hmm odikwa risky.

Why didn't she just end it with the guy and then become morally upright. And when did not having sex become morally upright? Also, don't you think it is somewhat sinister the way she just changed her sexual interest? She cannot even provide a valid reason for it.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: You have completely lost it. . . grin grin grin
grin grin grin kiss
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by AtheistD(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Relationships shouldn't be all about humping, y'know.

They shouldn't, but it is highly recommended wink.

Why start down that path if you are only going to turn around and abandon it midway? Also, the dude has a valid right to request adequate information as to why she made this decision. I know why she made the decision.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Konnektions146(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lollipop! Do u start a relationship with sex included and solely decide u want out on sex? Unless dem baptise u o! Or u turn born again right in front of moi, u must agree to buy me vibraaator and u must also agree to use it on me wen and anywhere me want d current transferred.Na who him wan torture? After I don shout [b]" u d dadi" [/b]uncountable times? U must be high on taba. angry angry
at de bolded, LWMMSMB(laugh wan make me slap my boss)
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by lolaluv1(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo!!!
grin

Back to the topic:
The truth is, because the guy has already hit it, he feels entitled like she's snatching his breakfast out of his mouth or something.
If she really wants a change, she might have to call it quits with him. Because you don't put new wine in an old wineskin. And two cannot walk together except they agree!
She can start afresh with someone that shares her beliefs and she should be aware that the journey isn't going to be easy.

Btw, it's a full house wit id, coco and mash!cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2012
^Youve been keeping us apart na,you don't want to stay home.cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by slimyem: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy calm down o,no be me get the wahala o,me sef never do that thing before o not to talk of stopping,no be only Onila and hotima (abi wetin be that one name sef) be virgin for NL oundecided.

Slimyem and co,the girl say "innerman" na the spirit wey don occupy her abuna cheesy.
hehehe..
Make me sef go consult my punny innerman say..how far nah...cheesycheesy
...say make i pause abi make i continue?
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by slimyem: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2012
lola.luv:
Idowuogbo!!!
grin

Back to the topic:
The truth is, because the guy has already hit it, he feels entitled like she's snatching his breakfast out of his mouth or something.
If she really wants a change, she might have to call it quits with him. Because you don't put new wine in an old wineskin. And two cannot walk together except they agree!
She can start afresh with someone that shares her beliefs
and she should be aware that the journey isn't going to be easy.

Btw, it's a full house wit id, coco and mash!cheesy
babe,chop knuckle abeg!!!cheesycheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by lolaluv1(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2012
^^
oya take! cool

@coco
Not my fault o!
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Dakingpin: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2012
ayobase:

U shook urs first!
She should simply quote I Corinthians 5:17 for the guy instead of those jargons!
which bible u dei use my 1 corithians 5 no reach 17
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by ayobase(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Da kingpin:
which bible u dei use my 1 corithians 5 no reach 17

Go II Corinthians jare!
5:17...
Devil's advocate!
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Beync(f): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2012
She should stand on her decision accept she is not sure of her self.
if she realise she has been doing something wrong and wants to turnaway
from the it, it's not a crime and she doesnt owe any boy friend s3x.
if she genuiningly wants to remain chaste she should. becos after God,
she owns her life and would give account of it so should decide what to do with it.
Of course she shouldnt expect a nice response from her boy friend since they started with s3x.
It's either she choose to continue satisfying her bf but be rest assured he will suddenly dump you
after getting enough s3x cos you cannot stand on your words.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by 7footre(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2012
Well first I would say she shouldn't have started what she couldn't finish... Then again she should give reason enough for her turning celibate over night because telling me u nd ur inner man decided you won't be dancing to that tune sounds kinda suspect to me
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Csami(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
The guy should not agree o ;Dthat inner man must surface if not na cheating to me.

INNER MAN! wetin gals no go comot for this world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.