Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine (40301 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by godimento: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Choi! See serious Marketing Strategy. . .what can be crowd pulling than have the Daddy himself survive food poisoning! shocked shocked

Hallelujah! Testimony time!

I do love Daddy GO though and I am glad he survived. kiss kiss

By the way, how did City People know about it? Hmmm, should we be sending Poison Control to their offices?

Pls let stop this story and be wise 4 once. These people are looking 4 stories 2 sell their paper.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by vpriest: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na Boko Haram Put D Poison....Aftr wen som of dos pastors start bombin dia oponent churches dey go begin put am 4 anoda person head...bunch of Foolsssssss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by graduatehelpers(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
interesting really interesting
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by cjfavour(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

ABEG LIST SOME OF THE ATROCITIES, I AM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THESE FAKE PASTORS, PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE RE-ORIENTED.
WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PASTOR THAT SLAPPED HIS CHURCH MEMBER? IS IT THIS SAME CHURCH? TILL DATE THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS STILL DIDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, SEE HIS SWAG...
His name is David Oyedepo of winners chapel. I'll like to read dt ur book. Dnt 4get to write about their universities and their tuition fees.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Some people here are funny and annoying. Was Jesus Himself betrayed? There's Judas in every church. "...but the people who know their God will shine as the sun..."

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by kingzik: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Who was talking about Catholic church?Don't you know we have a lot of politics in the Catholic too?Remember the politics behind the election that brought in te current pope.Please don't be too proud of what you don't av details of.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by lukkie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
CeaserB: Religion Is Politics.
Most Of Them Are Hypocrites.
Be It A Muslim, Christian or Jewish Leader.
Morality Excludes Practicing Same Ideology About A Supernatural Being With Another Individual.
Morality Is Doing What Is Ethically Acceptable In The Eyes Of Humanity.
Religion Is The Politics Of Using The Names Of God(s) To Govern Indecisive People For "Holiness'" Sake.
- #CeaserSpeaks

Thank you. Nigerians are extremely sheepish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by chii8(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Money :- the root of all evil even men of god are not spared by its intoxication.
my dear u really summarizd d whole tin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by vislabraye(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
I don't know what the problem of catholic is. Scandal is their second name. May be you should read Chick publication and Da Vinci code.
Ps. Note there's one God and one mediator between God and man that is Jesus.
Read your Bible very well Jesus Christ never honoured his mother the way some people honour her. When he was preaching, some one told him your mother and brethren are looking for you. What did he reply?
Who is my mother and brother? Any one who hears the word of God and obeys it. So I can say I am the mother of Jesus. Ok.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by avicky(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
Abeg, park well jorr!
Are ur fathers not worse than pastors?
Sleeping with their reverend sisters & having children which is against d oath they took.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by caye(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seems like most people here don't get the context of "food poisoning". It may be(an assumption) a result of bacterial contamination in food especially the imported ones. May not necessarilly mean the work of AWON AIYE(the evil ones).
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by programmer2: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
pembisco: Dis scandal can never occure in d catholic church-proudly catholic,d church dt ws directly instituted by jesus himslf wen he told peter,on dis rock i wl build my church,by dt peter bcame d 1st pope dwn 2 d present pope,dts hw d mandate kept goin til date,nd dts d begining of catholic church...cnt go 2 a church 2 dt ws founded by 1 adeboyo or sm chris
u that attend a illuminti church u better repent and change ur church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Clemzy16(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
Why would anybody wanna poison a man of God. Where are we even heading to........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by bamac(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
d same rock ur catholic was built on was d one CCC,C&S was built on o,i dnt knw mayb d rock sef no go colapse one day...governor fashola pls dt rock needs rest,pls start ur demolitn work...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Dipwater(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
........And people are calling him daddy ,putting G.O at the front of the daddy makes it sound stewpid ,u know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Dipwater(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
........And people are calling him daddy ,putting G.O at the front of the daddy makes it sound stewpid ,u know.

I pity for religious people .they are so delusional with their myopic understanding of things,u know
Somebody is busy buying exotic private jets with tax sorry church payers moneylike no man's bizniz,and he wants other envious pastors to clap for him
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Baraac(f): 2:06am On Aug 16, 2012
Dipwater: ........And people are calling him daddy ,putting G.O at the front of the daddy makes it sound stewpid ,u know.

think before you write. try to write things that make sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by royalseed5: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2012
This is unbelievable ‎​Τ̲̅ȍ ‎​βξ heard in the church of Jesus Christ but let's ‎​βξ sure Ooº°˚
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by KayParamount: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2012
Hahaha, i don't know what 2 say
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Eduvine(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
This is how hungry journalist make they money, by telling you what you want to hear without regard to whose ox is gorred. When was he poison, Before or after the convention ? May God help us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by onatisii: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
vislabraye: There's maffia in the church. RCCG has some of the worst types of christians. The atrocities that are committed there would shock you.
are u sure of what u are saying
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by onatisii: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
cjfavour: His name is David Oyedepo of winners chapel. I'll like to read dt ur book. Dnt 4get to write about their universities and their tuition fees.
and his 5private jets plus
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by onatisii: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Clemzy16: Why would anybody wanna poison a man of God. Where are we even heading to........
money ,money ,money
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by onatisii: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
poisioning and killing of pastors in charge of affairs is not new,i remember pastor folahan of cac agbala itura was poisioned ,he didnt survived it ,rumour had it that he was investigation a huge fraud in the church account
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by royalseed5: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012
IN EVERY RUMOUR THERE IS AN ATOM OF TRUTH! BUT LET'S HAVE SOME EXTENT OF CLEARITY. GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Ignatio(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2012
amber222: na who tll u say catholic church gt saint?that is where all ds rubbish started 4rm.do u knw wht all ds pope do b4 they're elected?go and watch DAVINCI CODE.the is no saint anywhere be it muslim or xtian.jt believe in ur CREATOR and not in d man dt u worship in his place.

You seriously believe Dan Brown's Da Vinci code, you have a problem.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by tpia5: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: my guy, is d turn of igbos 2 produce d nxt genaral oversear of RCCG, pastor adeboye should respect zoning or we shall make d church ungovernable 4 him. D church's constitution says once u r 70yrs u shuld retire.

mind explaining yourself further?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2012

Am i sure, you are a christian? What should occupy you is getting to heaven and not here praising one denomination over others. Where did you read about a church called catholic in the bible

Are you aware of the current politics that accompany the choices of catholic popes? There is always a judas among every 12. Judas was called a traitor in the bible, so you cannot rule out having such people being in the church. Everyone should be very careful of the evil times. People steal inside the church, which i have seen but as a leader, you have to be very diplomatic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by handsespen: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Garri which is taken as snacks is suspected to contain microorganisms as a result of exposure in our markets, since it is proved that food poisoning occur through exposing finished products to the environment is a possible source of contamination.[Anon;1972]

http://www.scharticles.com/microbial-food-poisoning-2/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by Weah96: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2014
RickyRoss1:

ABEG LIST SOME OF THE ATROCITIES, I AM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THESE FAKE PASTORS, PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE RE-ORIENTED.
WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PASTOR THAT SLAPPED HIS CHURCH MEMBER? IS IT THIS SAME CHURCH? TILL DATE THEIR CHURCH MEMBERS STILL DIDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, SEE HIS SWAG...

This s)hit is too funny. Was he slapping the demon out of the person? Who would have guessed that serving God would one day require lessons in martial arts?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine by naijainfogalery: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Click here for all Nigerian foods collections http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.