Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays (8435 Views)

28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha / Sallah: FG Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by olayiwolaaims: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
I think some people need to realize that being a christain doesn't make you a antimuslim...get a life and let people believe
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by sambos994(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Freiburger:
The same Algeria that has gained ground in France have they done any harm to France? give me a break. Why is it always difficult for people to understand that the best strategy for security is freedom?

Toulouse shootings

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by iyanda146: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
klax: Qoute "The same Algeria that had gained ground in France have they done any harm to France? give me a break. Why is it always difficult for people to understand that the best strategy for seurity is freedom?"

Do I hear you say freedom??
So Bokoharam are fighting because they were not free or do not have freedom?

You must be jokin its you that need to give us a break because you are one of the pretender less inform muslim in the house. Please dive us a break please when well thinking poeple talk just keep quiet ok.
tell me who is boko haram fighting for.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by iyanda146: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
ismhab: GOD BLESS THEM.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by iyanda146: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
amen.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Ayoobscom(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Islam is a treasure too valued by the Almighty God to be given to those who will stain it..Islam is perfect but Muslims are not
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Freiburger(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

Toulouse shootings
Yes i know this will come up, in 2002 the Algeria football fans stoped a football match in Paris when France was leading Algeria 2-0.
tell me any other major incedent in recent years, and thAt of the Toulouse shootings was a target on a group of people that you and i know well.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Ibro4peak: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
u 're already a dead man livng.the beloved prophet says*some people 'll nter paradise 2ru dia mouth and some 'll nter fire 2ru d same.beta u seek 4gvness earlier dan later.I mean u dat is comparn d supremacy of allah with dat of NEPA
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
Repubocrat: If I was a German leader, I'd ban Christian and Jewish holidays, just so I don't have to legalize an Islamic holiday. Bye Bye Christmas day. Bye Bye *Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah, Shavu'ot".
Fixt
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nightshift(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Next year, " Brandstifter " Mr. Thilo Sarrazin, will write a new book and tell Germans how the new law is costing Hamburg billions of euros of taxpayers money . I laugh in schwäbisch....
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Tadup: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe: We can yay all we want but would UAE or Saudi ever offer similar privilege to Christians ?
there number have not reach that density Yet.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Ninilowo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chanchit: Hitler won't be happy with this, i knw he would be crying in hell rite now, begging the devil to give him the opportunity to come destroy that mayor...
It still shows that christians tolerates...
Yeah. christians tolerate.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
klax: They will regret it when the time will come lets wait and see. They never know when you give Muslim a room he will later come to claim the Mansion as a matter of fact drive out you out of the house and intimidate you.

Germany will weep for this error watch out.
U are a slowpoke can't u remember this muslims u are verbally persecuting gave the jews piece of lands in palestine when hitler killed more than 6million of them and they declared it thr home land they were given spoon and they asked for shovel
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Homar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
If the islams start to disturb d Germans well u all know what the germans are capable of even europe find it difficult to try and control d germans in d events of war and more . grin
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by honeric01(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Is Germany a Christian nation?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by agent22: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Is saudi an Islamic nation?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by drzed: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Are you kidding me? victory over what and who? This is a simple kind gesture that no muslim leader or society the world can ever emulate. What the city has done is good, But for muslims to start shouting or whispering victory just shows how.........my God.SMH

If you must know, it is victory for our 'deen' or way of life, i.e. what people like you might term as 'religion'.

And as for Muslim leader or society emulating this gesture, well, for us, our deen is not based on competition with other religions.
We worship our Creator and anything that helps us in this regard, is welcomed. Live with it. Besides, the city of Hamburg did not make this gesture on behalf of Christianity. So stop claiming (or getting upset over) rights that were not yours to give or deny in the first place. You think say na every oyibo be Christian?

You see the problem with some of you Christians is that day in, day out, you keep making the classical mistake of viewing Islam/Muslims from the kaleidoscopic lens of your own religion.

Ile-Ife:

for muslims to start shouting or whispering victory just shows how.........my God.SMH

Shows how..... what? Say it, if you truly believe what is in your heart.

You have a choice: you can either (a) respect us even if you wont accept us; or (b) you can kindly go and post your annoyance on other threads.

Thank you in arrears.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by drzed: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01: Is Germany a Christian nation?
I tire o! Germany is NOT running a Christian system. But see how some Christians here just dey form vex over wetin nor concern dem.

Why una dey take Panadol for German people headache?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Policewoman(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hope they don't start their suicide bombing in Germany soonest.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by doctorbabs(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
klax: They will regret it when the time will come lets wait and see. They never know when you give Muslim a room he will later come to claim the Mansion as a matter of fact drive out you out of the house and intimidate you.

. Is high time u people respect the faith of other people, christianity is not the only religion in the world and dont be deceived where jesus came from isreal 78% are jewish, muslim are over 21% while christian are just 2% minority. For more fact google it. Islam is the way

5 Likes

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by muktarmtt(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Tattooboy: Fool. Ask me why? Go to hell!
U 2 go to hell punk ass waz ur problem mumu u will die wit ur hatred up islam.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by galadima77(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2012

u too r an error
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Musyus(m): 1:15am On Aug 16, 2012
That is a good indication that muslims are spreading across eauropean countries. So, kudos to the propagators of Islam and its doctrines.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Musyus(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2012
This is a good indication that Islam is now spreading to eauropean countries and i'm very optimistic that this religion ( Islam) would rule the entire world one day. So, kudos to the propagators of Islam.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Musyus(m): 1:41am On Aug 16, 2012
That is very nice.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by frankcimc(m): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2012
May peace continue to reign in Hamburg.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by boysy(m): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2012
To mr I don't av problem if one practicr his religion. If u like worship stone is ur business. But Islam is so voilent in thier in their approach on religious matter. They kill @ will, fight @ will. Inshort they so believe in distruction of life as best way to be in paradis. Yet what they keep telling us is 'we're religion of peace' which is a big lie. Indeed German av made a mistake dat will affect generation yet unborn. Boko Haram, Al Qada, Al bashab, Taliban etc are all emanated from Islam. What is their main aim? Killing and destruction. Islam need JESUS.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Sike(m): 4:53am On Aug 16, 2012
frankcimc: May peace continue to reign in Hamburg.
Allahuma Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by phildon: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2012
CeaserB: Next Up Is The Clamour For A Sharia Law.
Give Them A Spoon And They Will Ask For A Shovel. grin
#EnoughSaid
And what has Sharia Law got to do with you if you're not a muslim?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by phildon: 5:08am On Aug 16, 2012
boysy: To mr I don't av problem if one practicr his religion. If u like worship stone is ur business. But Islam is so voilent in thier in their approach on religious matter. They kill @ will, fight @ will. Inshort they so believe in distruction of life as best way to be in paradis. Yet what they keep telling us is 'we're religion of peace' which is a big lie. Indeed German av made a mistake dat will affect generation yet unborn. Boko Haram, Al Qada, Al bashab, Taliban etc are all emanated from Islam. What is their main aim? Killing and destruction. Islam need JESUS.
Sorry, bro, Islam had Jesus already.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by true2god: 5:42am On Aug 16, 2012
I wont be surprised if there is a serios riot in Germany when ,at any time, they decide to jettison this good gesture. I hope they will sustain it. This is also a diplomatic move by the Germans to make the muslims in Germany feel at home without prejudice. I hope muslim countries will learn frm this and be more tolerant towards the xtains and jews in their countries, of which they will neva do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Gashiyyah Challenge Is A Filth / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / You're A Traveller Praying Behind A Imam, Can You Still Shorten Your Solah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.