Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays (8440 Views)

28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha / Sallah: FG Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Freiburger(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
klax: Qoute "The same Algeria that had gained ground in France have they done any harm to France? give me a break. Why is it always difficult for people to understand that the best strategy for seurity is freedom?"

Do I hear you say freedom??
So Bokoharam are fighting because they were not free or do not have freedom?

You must be jokin its you that need to give us a break because you are one of the pretender less inform muslim in the house. Please dive us a break please when well thinking poeple talk just keep quiet ok.
Leave Boko Haram out of this, the muslims living living in Hamburg are not the same as the extremist we've got in Nigeria, and for your information i aint no muslim, but i believe in FREEDOM OF BELIEF not like some of you who are missinterpreting the bible.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Freiburger(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Moukafoam:

Algerian muslim action is one of the problems France is facing till today!
You 've got no clue.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Moukafoam(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Freiburger:
You 've got no clue.

Enlighten ♍e bro wink
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Mayor46(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
akanke79: Hamburg is becoming the first German city to recognize Islamic holidays for its 150,000-strong Muslim community.

The decision, based on which Muslim employees and students can celebrate holidays at home, forms part of an agreement between the north German city and local Muslim groups, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

Muslims are going to celebrate the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan in the weekend.

The city of two million people has already recognized the holidays of Christian and Jewish communities.

The mayor of Hamburg, Olaf Scholz, expressed hopes other German cities would follow suit.

Conservatives and far-right groups feel unhappy with the growing public presence of Islamic culture in Germany.

Police are on alert in Berlin for possible violence this weekend after a small far-right party announced plans to stage protests outside mosques in the German

capital.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/14/256263/hamburg-recognizes-muslim-holidays/
wonderful,right step in d right direction
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by alaoeri: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Masha-Allah getting there gradually with time the whole of Germany 'll comply ISA.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
150,000 right? Giv thm 3yrs they import their terrorist brodas & their populatn wil sharply increase to 1.5m thn thy wil demand for space to build mosque in al d street corners, afta dat, they wil demand dat arabic be tot in d schs, then they wil demand dat women shld start wearing hijabs, afta dat they wl demand form a politic al party to enable them represent their brodas in islam. Refusal of any demands, d bombs wil start dropin. . .
Germany has made a vry biiiiiiggggg mistake!

4 Likes

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by maclatunji: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
No trolling or bad-belleism please.

Thank you.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Zhul001(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
CeaserB: Next Up Is The Clamour For A Sharia Law.
Give Them A Spoon And They Will Ask For A Shovel. grin
#EnoughSaid
i dont blame you......you are among the lost..........
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by 2sa2: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
By the time the likes of Bokoharam and Al queda begin show them peper, they will hav a re think.

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Freiburger(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Moukafoam:

Enlighten ♍e bro wink
If you integrate a group of people with a bad reputation into your country in that process your are you are keeping your land secured, how? bearing in mind that not all of them are bound to be extremist, you simply use these good minded ones for your intellengence.
For the sake of not derailing this thread i will answer your question as this thread progresses.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by pat077: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
mmmustapha: Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, Hear dis haters of islam, do ur religion n allow me to do mine.
Go tell D Arabs.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by IleIfe2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
And 10 years later. We are the majority, we want Sharia!!!
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by IleIfe2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
alaoeri: Masha-Allah getting there gradually with time the whole of Germany 'll comply ISA.

comply to what? grin grin
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by IleIfe2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Freiburger:
Leave Boko Haram out of this, the muslims living living in Hamburg are not the same as the extremist we've got in Nigeria, and for your information i aint no muslim, but i believe in FREEDOM OF BELIEF not like some of you who are missinterpreting the bible.

You are no Christian either undecided
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by drzed: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
klax: Biggest Error of their live I repeat German will weep for tis mistake thogh it may take long surely it will come I can bet it. A Algeria friend I just call right now who lives in that area of Germany just told me straight and I quote "Victory No 1". that is what he just told right now. Germany goodluck to you.

See me, see wahala: Is granting Muslims an official holiday not a victory for any Muslim? So you expect your friend not to rejoice? Please send me your friend's mobile number let me 'advise him to cry' next time, so that you people like you can be happy.

I wonder what purpose your comment is meant to serve on this thread. Please, find another thread about Christianity, paganism or atheism or whatever it is you subscribe to.

Leave us alone. Thank you in advance.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by greall1: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Knowledge is islam. Very soon all german would declare muslim holiday
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by elroofey(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
akanke79: Hamburg is becoming the first German city to recognize Islamic holidays for its 150,000-strong Muslim community.

The decision, based on which Muslim employees and students can celebrate holidays at home, forms part of an agreement between the north German city and local Muslim groups, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

Muslims are going to celebrate the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan in the weekend.

The city of two million people has already recognized the holidays of Christian and Jewish communities.

The mayor of Hamburg, Olaf Scholz, expressed hopes other German cities would follow suit.

Conservatives and far-right groups feel unhappy with the growing public presence of Islamic culture in Germany.

Police are on alert in Berlin for possible violence this weekend after a small far-right party announced plans to stage protests outside mosques in the German

capital.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/14/256263/hamburg-recognizes-muslim-holidays/
surely the mesage of allah wil reach whom allah favoured weather (kafiru or arna) a.k.a xtians dont lyk it.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by elroofey(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2012

capital.

surely the mesage of allah wil reach whom allah favoured weather (kafiru or arna) a.k.a xtians dont lyk it.
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dawdy: See d haters, I can see the sign of disappointment, U wil ever be dissapointed, Allah has spoken, “They want to extinguish Allah’s Light
with their mouths, but Allah will not
allow except that His Light should be
perfected even though the
disbelievers hate it”. [Al-Qur'an 9:32].

Did u say Alah's light? D kind of light he is shining in afganistan, iran, egypt, syria and northern nigeria right? No man I wil rader stay in nepa's epileptic light dan dat ur alah's light!

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by ibnjarir(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
CeaserB: Next Up Is The Clamour For A Sharia Law.
Give Them A Spoon And They Will Ask For A Shovel. grin
#EnoughSaid
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Mavrick2012: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji: @Freiburger, when is Freiburg following this example?
look at dis muslim.muslims are wicked,dey prevent any religion bein practiced on their soil yet agitate to practice their's in anoda man's land.not fair
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Mavrick2012: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji: @Freiburger, when is Freiburg following this example?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by IleIfe2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
drzed:

See me, see wahala: Is granting Muslims an official holiday not a victory for any Muslim? So you expect your friend not to rejoice? Please send me your friend's mobile number let me 'advise him to cry' next time, so that you people like you can be happy.

I wonder what purpose your comment is meant to serve on this thread. Please, find another thread about Christianity, paganism or atheism or whatever it is you subscribe to.

Leave us alone. Thank you in advance.

Are you kidding me? victory over what and who? This is a simple kind gesture that no muslim leader or society the world can ever emulate. What the city has done is good, But for muslims to start shouting or whispering victory just shows how.........my God.SMH
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Dhelake: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
haters hating on Islam like, .Shey na only u?
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Repubocrat(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
If I was a German leader, I'd ban Christian and Jewish holidays, just so I don't have to legalize an Islamic holiday. Bye Bye Christmas day. Bye Bye *Insert Jewish holiday".
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Mavrick2012: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
alaoeri: Masha-Allah getting there gradually with time the whole of Germany 'll comply ISA.
look at ur mouth,u are rejoicin,yet u ppl can kill any pesin who trys to introduce any oda religion in ur regions(saudi,kata,iran etc)
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Ibro4peak: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
allah is d greatest.verily d only religion in d sight of allah is islam
Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by reindeer: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good. Now i hope people can celebrate christmas and easter in Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Bella3(f): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
mmmustapha: Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, Hear dis haters of islam, do ur religion n allow me to do mine.
tell that to boko haram nd Al queda!

2 Likes

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Nightshift(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
The city state of Hamburg is known for its liberal laws that make foreigners feel at home . But, don't take Germans for granted; the law could be repealed if Moslems fail to reciprocate by avoiding and reporting suspected extremism among their members. Remember that two of 9/11 masterminders lived in Hamburg . Let's see how the neo-cons in the South, namely Bayern and Baden- Württemberg will react.

1 Like

Re: Hamburg: 1st German City To Recognize Muslim Holidays by Freiburger(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nightshift: The city state of Hamburg is known for its liberal laws that makes foreigners feel at home . But, don't take Germans for granted, the law could be repealed if Moslems fail to reciprocate by avoiding and reporting suspected extremism among their members. Remember that two of 9/11 masterminders lived in Hamburg . Let's see how the neo-cons in the South, namely Bayern and Baden- Württemberg will react.
10likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / You're A Traveller Praying Behind A Imam, Can You Still Shorten Your Solah? / Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.