Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Computer Institute - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Computer Institute (813 Views)

Web Design And Development Training Institute In South Africa Needed / Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures / Urgent Job Vacancy In Bleshotec Computer Institute In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Institute by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knows any computer institute in PH,Lagos where i can learn the following courses , i don't want NIIT , their feess is too high.

Software Development Course
Advance Software Development
Basics Web Designing
Professional Web Designing
Professional Web Development
Advance Web Master
Computer Accounting Course

You People should reply me please a dey beg una i wan learn any of this course abeg i dey plead.
Re: Computer Institute by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
They are so many of them but the problem is getting the right one to solve your needs b'cus to be honest most of them just take money and either they dont get good instructors who know the courses well or they give you one silly excuse or the other why you wont get the perfect need for your course study.
Anyway i will suggest a few. KAROX, IMT, FIRST LOGIC,

Goodluck
Re: Computer Institute by DualCore1: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2007
Man please look well before dropping ur money in one silly computer institute, NIIT is a no-go area, if i could turn back the hands of time a few years back, you'll see me walking out of NIIT before having to spend about N1million. i presently study at NIIT so far i've spent about 500,000 for the MasterMind Series (Software Eng.), which is about 3 years, i'm spending another 500,000 in 2008 for the second part of the course which will lead to a Foreign Degree, that one would last for a year. Being in NIIT has been so much fun and exposure, the job opportunities, the chics, the Efizi and all that, hehe. but if u dont need all that and u really want to learn stuff, man do it urself, blast the books, kill urself with practice and then get the dumps for which ever exam u want to write then u can now go to NIIT and write the international exam. Voila!!!
I'm in port harcourt and in a similar thread like this is think i told u the addresses of NIIT in ph and told u which of the centres to check but i waz on a different ID then.
Cheers!
Re: Computer Institute by dejiman(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2007
Thanks about your comment on NIIT but i want something more from the owner them self i want Linux utentic certificate and more so i live in Ota Ogun State.
Re: Computer Institute by DualCore1: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2007
the exams i'm telling u to write in NIIT are NOT NIIT exams, they are international Exams from the respective international bodies, e.g SUN Microsystems, CISCO, Oracle and the likes. NIIT has a prometric center, so fact tht u're writing the exams there dont mean its an NIIT exam.

(1) (Reply)

Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc / How To Write Your Own Facebook App Using Their Facebook Platform & Php / Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.