Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada (1436 Views)

The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off / Obasanjo’s Open Apology Letter To Nigerians By Segun Dada / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada by FoRgEteD: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Some weeks back, I started a trend on twitter aimed at exposing some of the very evil politrictians we have in Nigeria and how far they have individually gone to bleed our treasury dry.

Today, after so much research, I have decided to take on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida; a man popularly known as IBB or Maradona for his political survival skills. I have decided to take on this evil genius because by the 17th of august 2012, Babangida will be 71 years of age. He is man who can be best described as grandfather of corruption in Nigeria. I will outline these facts based on research and we shall name them #IBBFACTS

1. Babangida was born on August 17, 1941. He officially will be 71years old on Friday.

2. Records show that Babangida was born in Minna, Niger state Nigeria

3. He joined the Nigerian Army’s officer corps on December 10, 1962, and served in an administrative capacity under the military government of Olusegun Obasanjo.

4. He was heavily involved in the Nigerian coup of 1976, when he was to ‘liberate’ a radio station from one of the coup plotters, Col B.S. Dimka (a close friend of his), to prevent him making further announcements over the air waves. Although he did prevent further broadcasts, Babangida allowed Col Dimka to escape.

5. Babangida became the chief of army staff from January 1984 to August 1985 to Gen Buhari until he toppled Buhari’s government to become head of state.

6. Babangida institutionalized corruption in Nigeria. He also saw to the elevation of corruption and treasury looting.

7. His transition program alone gulped N40billion naira.

8. Babangida is the prime suspect in the assassination by parcel-bomb of Dele Giwa.

9. Babangida executed his long time best friend and best man at his wedding, Gen. Mamman Vasta on phantom coup charges.

10. Babangida was said to have been responsible for the extermination of an entire generation of middle rank military officers in a suspicious plane crash.

11. After an election which was tagged Nigeria’s freest, fairest and most credible by both local and international observers that produced Chief M.K.O Abiola as president-elect, Babangida annulled the election on unreasonable grounds.

12. Babangida misappropriated $12 billion oil money of the 1991 Gulf war windfall and personally enriched himself and his cronies from this loot.

13. Babangida and Abacha used ECOMOG to pillage billions of dollars of our oil money, which was put at an estimated $4 billion.

14. Babangida stepped aside for an interim national government that was headed by Chief Ernest Shonekan after serious protests trailed his annulment of the June 12 elections.

15. Babangida tried to contest for position of president twice. First in 2007 and later in 2011. His campaign war chest as at 2011 was put at N600bilion

16. His son Mohammed Babangida is a qualified lawyer but has never practiced or ever been seen in a court of law before; except when facing charges.

17. Babangida’s son Mohammed was once accused of spending N23million per month on the feeding of polo horses.

18. Mohammed and Aminu, Babangida’s sons, own Fruitex International, London, an oil exploration company.

19. Babangida also owns a rich oil block, “Block M” in Equatorial Guinea which is worth $8.2 billion.
Registered in May 2001 with share capital of £400,000, Fruitex started with two directors, Mohammed Babangida and Susan Scott.

20. It is also well known that Mohammed Babangida (IBB’s eldest son) owns 24% of Globacom, Nigeria’s biggest telecommunications company.

21. Babangida owns Triple Heritage Group, a supposed corporate behemoth involved in all sorts, but whose existence is more phantom that real

22. Babangida always claims the billions of dollars he is worth was personally acquired through sheer hard work.

23. Babangida is said to have substantial shares in Julius Berger and also expansive estates in Alexandria, Egypt.

24. Babangida’s wife, Mariam, died on the 27th of December 2009 at the age of 61. She died from ovarian cancer

26. Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida’s is worth about $12billion. He was neither a businessman, a football star, a rap artist or a civil servant. Yet he claims he made this money from his dint of hard work.

27. Babangida is suffering from a perennial leg disease which he has been managing even before he stepped aside in 1993. He allegedly is also suffering from an case of cancer that is diligently kept under wraps by his men.

28. Babangida has a large number of military, police and secret personnel on his payroll.

29. Should Babangida decide to expose all the secret documents in his possession to the press, there will be anarchy in Nigeria.

30. Up till today, Babangida still has core loyalists in every sector of the economy in the country. From David Mark as senate president, Mike Adenuga in communications and oil, Godwin Daboh, Emeka Offor… The list is endless.

As Babangida turns 71 on Friday, the nation celebrates an icon of corruption, assassination and total evil. A man who single-handedly turned the nation around for the worse. A man who birthed corruption in Nigeria, birthed mis-appopiration, stole in billions and brought misery to millions.

On behalf of myself and all Nigerians who hate the status quo, I wish Babangida the very worst in life. I wish God’s punishment upon him and the remainder of his stooges in our nation.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.ekekeee.com/the-legend-of-the-evil-genius-by-segun-dada/
Re: The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada by GreenJ(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
As your name implies "forgeted" this so called history of yours. Its about 19yrs this man is out of asorock, what is the
present administration doing to show us that they are different. We were all agitating that these kaki boys should go,
but it is now clear that if some of this so called politicians were opportune to wear kaki! their own go worst pass
those kaki boys.
Re: The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada by FoRgEteD: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
GreenJ: As your name implies "forgeted" this so called history of yours. Its about 19yrs this man is out of asorock, what is the
present administration doing to show us that they are different. We were all agitating that these kaki boys should go,
but it is now clear that if some of this so called politicians were opportune to wear kaki! their own go worst pass
those kaki boys.

lol

That is all you have got to say after reading an artilce written by a third party? Ignorance is bliss for real!
Re: The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada by GreenJ(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2012
After 65 views, only my post! Instead of you to appreciate me, you trash my post. May be you will believe me now that you need
to quit living in the past! Ignorance is bliss for real!
Re: The Legend Of The Evil Genius - By Segun Dada by FoRgEteD: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
And today is his bday!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Gov Yakowa And Gen Azazi Confirmed Dead! / North Set To Shoot Down New Petroleum Industry Bill / Nairaland's Seun Osewa Make Forbes List Of Best 30 Under 30 Ceos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.