Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed (1449 Views)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by free2ryhme: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2013

National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed said yesterday that unless efforts are made to ensure that the 2015 general election are free and fair, it may turn out to be the last election in the history of the nation.

Mohammed also said that the promoters of the All Progressive Congress (APC) must learn to imbibe democratic tendencies and ensure that the leadership of the party emerge through a truly democratic process and not toe the line of the PDP whose leadership are not elected, if they want the confidence of Nigerians.

Speaking on a programme, Guest of the Week, on Kaduna based Liberty Radio monitored in Kaduna, Mohammed hit out at northern leaders whom he said are no longer of use to the north, but are feeding fat on the region while the average northern suffer in abject poverty.

While saying that the issue of whether President Jonathan should contest the 2015 elections, he said “I would rather we subject that to constitutional interpretation by the highest court in the land; but the president does not want to subject the matter to constitutional interpretation.

“The National Assembly are not interested, the governors are more interested in who become president after Goodluck must have been hounded out of power. As far as I am concerned, all three are making serious mistakes.

“The only thing to do in a democracy is to subject the whole thing to constitutional interpretation and the rule of law because there can be no democracy without the rule of law. I believe that the governors in the north are making serious mistake.

“They will be shocked by the way they will be willing to give in to blackmail. I want to assure you that the Nigerian people will continue to put pressure on them. All those people who are talking right now cannot make Jonathan president.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/2015-may-be-nigerias-last-election-junaid-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by slimghost(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls remind me of this scum bag's name again. Can't these Nama people do without threat? Ok, now to your face Mr Aboki: GEJ will win the election come 2015, Now do u need a robe, a shot gun or a wet transformer to do the needful? Idio.t
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by teskyg: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Junaid Mohammed is a Boko Haram member.Your bleeping Buhari will loose in 2015.We Hope Tinubu denies this blood thirsty Demons the Presidential ticket for APC and let's see where they will turn to.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Toktee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
slimghost: Pls remind me of this scum bag's name again. Can't these Nama people do without threat? Ok, now to your face Mr Aboki: GEJ will win the election come 2015, Now do u need a robe, a shot gun or a wet transformer to do the needful? Idio.t
Now i can see that you are a giant foo.l,i wonder the mental home you escape from,but i guess you are one of the product of failed educational system in nigeria,....learn how to read bofore posting hatred,some of these aboki that you hate so much are far better than you,so in ur own world you see nothing wrong in rigging election provided ur tribal Jonathan win,right? I bet you come 2015 buhari will win general election, you will still be contributing trash on NL with ur techno,tribal bigot.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Toktee(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
teskyg: Junaid Mohammed is a Boko Haram member.Your bleeping Buhari will loose in 2015.We Hope Tinubu denies this blood thirsty Demons the Presidential ticket for APC and let's see where they will turn to.
Take my advice bro,stop drinking alomo,marijuana too iz not gud for you,see what they have made you write above,tinubu should deny buhari ticket,and junaid muhameds iz a boko hallam,stop taking those things you can go for a rehab center that will do
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by slimghost(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Toktee: Now i can see that you are a giant foo.l,i wonder the mental home you escape from,but i guess you are one of the product of failed educational system in nigeria,....learn how to read bofore posting hatred,some of these aboki that you hate so much are far better than you,so in ur own world you see nothing wrong in rigging election provided ur tribal Jonathan win,right? I bet you come 2015 buhari will win general election, you will still be contributing trash on NL with ur techno,tribal bigot.

You are very very dumb! If you and your fellow disgruntled Abokis can't prove that the 2011 was rigged, then STFU and stop fooling yourself. You and ur fellow abokis should learn how to be civil for once cuz you aint dealing with animals. FYI, your threats don't scare us anymore and come 2015, we are ready to once more inflict more wounds on barbaric idio.ts like u!
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by teskyg: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ Toktee,you will whinn and cry like a Baby again come 2015.You guys from the North need to get it into ur dumb heads that power can never return to the North again except North wants sessision.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by alkadriyar(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
This aboki dey yarn d truth o. But only d wise go understand. But the ignorants will still misinterpret.
I'll thr4 advice d ignorants b4 thy insult him or quote me to pls read and digest his comment 10 times atleast .by doing so they will see wisdom in what he said.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Toktee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quot,author=slimghost]

You are very very dumb! If you and your fellow disgruntled Abokis can't prove that the 2011 was rigged, then STFU and stop fooling yourself. You and ur fellow abokis should learn how to be civil for once cuz you aint dealing with animals. FYI, your threats don't scare us anymore and come 2015, we are ready to once more inflict more wounds on barbaric idio.ts like u! [/quote]I dnt want to keep arguing with you,as i said you are the product of failed educatoinal system in nigeria,u dnt read u only hear from those hopeless men from ur village square who feed u guys with false stories whenever they are overtaken by palm winbe and ogogolo,lets waite for 2015 to come,mean while i want u to mention one achievement of ur Jonathan for me pls,dum.b azz
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Toktee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
alkadriyar: This aboki dey yarn d truth o. But only d wise go understand. But the ignorants will still misinterpret.
I'll thr4 advice d ignorants b4 thy insult him or quote me to pls read and digest his comment 10 times atleast .by doing so they will see wisdom in what he said.
People like "slimghost"will never understand,he spent so much time selling spared part he has forgotten school

1 Like

Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Toktee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
teskyg: @ Toktee,you will whinn and cry like a Baby again come 2015.You guys from the North need to get it into ur dumb heads that power can never return to the North again except North wants sessision.
Go and ask ur ur old man about nigerian politics that iz if he iz educated,i want u slowpoke to know that northerners decide who should rule nd who shuld not,ask obasanjo and the entire igbo race Talking about sesession ask ur elders to tell you what happen during civil war,uptill now ur enemy in the south iz hunger not the abokis in the north,that iz y u see most of ur brother all over north like plague,f they go back where can they get food from,think with ur brain not ur azz,dummy
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by OsunOriginal: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
Toktee: Go and ask ur ur old man about nigerian politics that iz if he iz educated,i want u slowpoke to know that northerners decide who should rule nd who shuld not,ask obasanjo and the entire igbo race Talking about sesession ask ur elders to tell you what happen during civil war,uptill now ur enemy in the south iz hunger not the abokis in the north,that iz y u see most of ur brother all over north like plague,f they go back where can they get food from,think with ur brain not ur azz,dummy

You have said it all. The spare parts traders are mostly ignorant villagers wondering every corner of the country for livelihood.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by alkadriyar(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You have said it all. The spare parts traders are mostly ignorant villagers wondering every corner of the country for livelihood.
grin grin grin
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by teskyg: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ Toktee,you are on your own this time around.This is 2013 and not 1966.Your Ram and Beans can serve for your foreign exchange earning.Most of you Aboki went to Islamiya and had no graps of the consequences of your bias agitation.You will learn the hard way.The Military has been reposition if you don't know.
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by slimghost(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Toktee: People like "slimghost"will never understand,he spent so much time selling spared part he has forgotten school

What's spared part? God forgive me forr wasting my time on this useless Almajiri Aboki with tuwo shinkafa as brains! This is the last time you will hear from me, because where am from, we don't interact with animals like you!

1 Like

Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by slimghost(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Toktee: People like "slimghost"will never understand,he spent so much time selling spared part he has forgotten school

What's spared part? God forgive me for wasting my time on this useless Almajiri Aboki with tuwo shinkafa as brains! This is the last time you will hear from me, because where am from, we don't interact with animals like you!
Re: 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed by Bobandgreat: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Empty vessel with the loudest noice. If Nigeria decides to disintegrate now, he will come begging. Is he tired of asking for amnesty for boko haram? He thinks he can incite the middle belt to fight for him again? Rubbish topic.

(1) (Reply)

The Canonisation Of Obasanjo By Simon Kolawole---- APC GOOFED / CONFUSED: Omisore In Trouble Over Faking Okada Rider / Breaking News!!!! Bomb Blast Averted In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.