Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The One That Got Away... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One That Got Away... (681 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One That Got Away... by marvelck: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
When I hear guys say this, I begin to wonder if they're not actually the ones that got away from the grip of girls and not the other way round. Imagine a lady after cooking for a guy, washing his clothes, re-arranging his crib and 'taking' care of him, with the hope of becoming his wife only for the guy to dump her later for someone else. Tell me, who got away? Na the guy of course! Cos despite all the things the girl did to hook him, the guy still got away. we have lots of girls who have been dumped after being used in so many ways by guys. many of them have cried, begged and fallen ill all cos of a guy. and when such a girl eventually finds another man or about to get married, the guy that jilted her would start running his mouth and telling people that she was the one that got away. can you imagine. so you dey expect her to sit and fold her arms and be waiting for you for forever? abeg, real life no be like indian movies o. if you dont appreciate what you have, someone else is bound to appreciate her later. This is how some guys go about breaking the hearts of girls, and slipping out of their hands until when they are eventually caught and tied like an he-goat. Most times, when a guy is finally getting married, I believe the girl he's getting married to, must have done some extra-ordinary things to hook him eventually. considering the number of ladies he might have hurt and got away from in the past. If you are not ready, leave them (girls) for those that are ready. instead of deceiving them and adding more insult to their injuries...

Re: The One That Got Away... by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ur post is just one sided what about guys dat after helping a gal financially got dump by de gal I tink dat both sex are guilty of those crime
Re: The One That Got Away... by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
@op what did u have 2 say about dis thread nairaland.com/992942/he-paid-school-fees-want/4#11481980
Re: The One That Got Away... by Onegai(f): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
I don't agree with you that the girl that marries him is special compared to the one that he played and dumped. A co-worker of mine used to love and support her bf. One special day, sleeping over in his house, she checked his phone and saw a number that wasn't hers as wifey. See crying. Of course, she had to end the relationship, the guy was unrepentant about the whole affair and got married. 2 years later, they meet and she now becomes "the one that got away". She just ran.

Men and women value things differently and then with hindsight, realise they threw away something very good. My cousin, with his money and popular last name, is desperately searching for wife. His older brother insulted him to me "he had several good girls when he was younger and was chopping and cleaning mouth happily. One was even wifely. Now he's sobered up, all the girls around him love him for his money and status. He's thrown all the good ones away".
Re: The One That Got Away... by tpia5: 2:16am On Nov 20, 2013
When I hear guys say this, I begin to wonder if they're not actually the ones that got away from the grip of girls and not the other way round. Imagine a lady after cooking for a guy, washing his clothes, re-arranging his crib and 'taking' care of him, with the hope of becoming his wife only for the guy to dump her later for someone else. Tell me, who got away? Na the guy of course!

you talk true.

dem just dey use the classic reverse psychology to make the girl feel better.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Old Fashioned Love? / Can You Have Him/her As A Spouse?? / Hope For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.