Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? (3230 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by pearlhapi(f): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2012
Delafruita:
religion is the most legal brainwashing scheme ever devised.people will believe anything because their religion says so.they will even believe a bearded old man in the skies sent the only son he had/has to supposedly die for their sins then conveniently come back to life after 3 days.your bondage is not sin,your bondage is religion.
as for the question,depends on the heaven you wanna spend eternity.
if its the heaven of the aztecs,you're sure of heaven if you die at childbirth or in battle.
if its the heaven of the egyptians,just tell your dependants to bury you in a nice coffin and grave,and voila,heaven awaits you.
if its the heaven where odin reigns supreme,plenty of rum and killing a few dragons should do it.
if its the zoroastan heaven,just employ the art of balance and glide through the ropes between earth and heaven
if its the heaven where allah dwells,be prepared to get blown-up for the "cause" and allah will give you 72 agile,muscular guys to service you till eternity.
besides why would anyone want to go to yahweh's heaven?its even more boring than earthly christianity.all you'd do is keep singing "holy holy holy".no virgins,no ipad,no PS3.just singing till eternity.seriously,anyone that believes in this mtale needs to have his head checked
lmao•social network fan*@ur point true tho
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by pearlhapi(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2012
ifeness:

I definitely agree with you. The question is who really is YAHWEH the god of the bible? Why don't Christians ever ask the simple question; what does this god look like? I believe Yahweh himself(male) has a creator.And is probably dead by now or something. I have heard stories of how extra terrestrial come to earth to manipulate primitive men. The bible is simply meant for fools,idiot who can think. People who are slaves and will accept anything without questioning. The book is not meant for people with the curious minds,people who would go extra mile to find out the truth.
I pray God help yhu•
Nb÷the bible is not meant for fools!and everywriten word in the bible is a fact not to be disputed•now am wondering what religion yhu are from
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by Delafruita(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I refuse to be confused
and therein lies your confusion
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by Delafruita(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2012
ifeness:

I definitely agree with you. The question is who really is YAHWEH the god of the bible? Why don't Christians ever ask the simple question; what does this god look like? I believe Yahweh himself(male) has a creator.And is probably dead by now or something. I have heard stories of how extra terrestrial come to earth to manipulate primitive men. The bible is simply meant for fools,idiot who can think. People who are slaves and will accept anything without questioning. The book is not meant for people with the curious minds,people who would go extra mile to find out the truth.
extra-terrestial beings manipulating man?might you by any chance be referring to UFOs?
you say christians should ask themselves questions,well you should also ask yourself a question:if yahweh has a creator,who created the creator of yahweh?
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by truthislight: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Now so many people hold sin as such a high factor•well av concluded that with or without sin so far uv confessed christ as lord you are heaven bound•otherwise if you say sin can stop christians from goin to heaven it means 99 if not a 100 percent of d world would perrish•we are not goin to heaven cos we didn't sin,rather we are goin to heaven cos whosoever believes in he's only son jesus shall not perish but have evalasting life•if therez anyone who thinks he would go to heaven cause he doesn't sin let him proove me wrong

It is very obvious. That the basis of this your believe is not the bible.

So, its very very likely that this your church is put in place to ensure that people like you that dont hate sin but calls it enjoyment even though HIV and all sort of diseases are killing people today, with all sort of robbery/crime, that your church take you to the wrong side of God's favour.

Well, God is not one to be mucked, whatever a man/woman sow that he/she will reap.

Christ death only opens up the access to God through Jesus christ.

Adam sin had separated us from God,
as shown by God driving Adam away from the garden of eden, but Jesus enables the reconnection to God.

But all men have to work out their being save/eternal life.

If satan accept immorality in worship are you saying that God accept the same?

God says no fornication but satan say have fornication, your church is telling you that the way of satan is right, you will obey satan and God will reward you, is that possible?

Sex should be in marriage under God's arrangement/control.

If you cant have self Control right now what makes you feel you will qualify for God's kingdom?
Do you want to enter and corrupt the kingdom as well?

I for 1 dont want dont think to enter God's kingdom with continual committing of sin.

Do you really take God for a fool that does not have an idea of what and how he wants to go about fixing things in his kingdom?

Ok, about God what do you say:

Do you really believed in you that God does exist?

Do you see any good in the laws that God put in place?

Do you really believed that God's kingdom will come?

If you can honestly answer those questions in the affirmative i cant see why you will have the issues you are having.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by pearlhapi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
truthislight:

It is very obvious. That the basis of this your believe is not the bible.

So, its very very likely that this your church is put in place to ensure that people like you that dont hate sin but calls it enjoyment even though HIV and all sort of diseases are killing people today, with all sort of robbery/crime, that your church take you to the wrong side of God's favour.

Well, God is not one to be mucked, whatever a man/woman sow that he/she will reap.

Christ death only opens up the access to God through Jesus christ.

Adam sin had separated us from God,
as shown by God driving Adam away from the garden of eden, but Jesus enables the reconnection to God.

But all men have to work out their being save/eternal life.

If satan accept immorality in worship are you saying that God accept the same?

God says no fornication but satan say have fornication, your church is telling you that the way of satan is right, you will obey satan and God will reward you, is that possible?

Sex should be in marriage under God's arrangement/control.

If you cant have self Control right now what makes you feel you will qualify for God's kingdom?
Do you want to enter and corrupt the kingdom as well?

I for want dont think to enter God's kingdom with continual committing of sin.

Do you really take God for a fool that does not have an idea of what and how he wants to go about fixing things in his kingdom?

Ok, about God what do you say:

Do you really believed in you that God does exist?

Do you see any good in the laws that God put in place?

Do you really believed that God's kingdom will come?

If you can honestly answer those questions in the affirmative i cant see why you will have the issues you are having.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
I didn't say am a sinner ooo plz•am a christian and I have knowledge of the wrong things God wants us to stay off•also am nt a furnicator•like I said I needed clarification•it doesn't mean am a sinner•you have another chance to read my first post on the topik so you dnt conclude
Re: Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? by Alfred27(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2012
Omo Alata: Proverbs 14:12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
i like dat.
As for u pearl? Do u ever read the bible? The bible says and it is written that the soul that sineth, it shall die. It is also written that the wages of sin is death. To tell u d truth, christianity is not as difficult as that. Few months back, i ws a sinner. I wanted to serve God bt found it difficult to do what ws right. I then started a research on what i cn do to keep d flesh under control. I found out that the more of God's word u know in ur heart, the lesser ur chances of commiting sin nd the more peace of mind u hav. Don't believe what the church u'r going has told u. Whenever u fall into sin, pray nd rise again. No man is perfect bt we cn work towards perfection. When last did u pray 2 God 4 guidiance. Remember, NO UNCLEAN THING WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Jesus came to make our ways straight with God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Christian Faith Is Based Upon Evidence / How To Protect Your Destiny From Sexual Destruction / Gay Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.