Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) (6407 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by dougivilla(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2012
phildon: Who heads d police, army, navy, airforce, sss, immigration, customs, civil defence, road safety, ndlea, nia,vio? The c-in-c, ode.
Was it d police, army, navy, airforce, sss, imigration, customs, civil defence, road safety, ndlea, nia, vio etc dat ended d ND crises? In any case, why do these agencies have equivalent of comissioners at state level? Mumu, pls follow thought flow / line of reasoning. Oh! i'm Sorry not all heads are cut out for comprehension. A head with disfunctional brain cells is a load to d neck. #BeheadingRecomended#
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Boazizzy08: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2012
luluosas:
OP Elrufai is a CPC Chieftain not a CPC Statesman.
At Topic: Elrufai have long declared that he is not running for the presidency in 2015. This you will agree if you have been following him on twitter.
Lulu,you think your master is a chieftain?hahaha.he is just a statesman...
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by denko(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Guts for making the poor poorer, i pity you when it shall come u will not be spare. the people are angry
kusugh: Anytime a topic of this nature comes up on nairaland,u read terrible and sentimental comments 4rm supposed learned nigerians and u begin 2 wonder whether they have ever visted the classroom before.I will prefare El-rufai 100 times as president than this clueless stooge we have presently.If El-rufai lacks everything atleast he has guts.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Eziachi: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
dougivilla: It's not dat d c in c is cleared of any wrong doings. Where else has security being about d boss alone apart from in naija. Do the afected states and L.Gs not av elected c in cs as governors and LG Chairs? What av been their responses and Wats their share of d blame? Do they not also av non elected traditional, spiritual and community c in cs?. When d ND chrisis was to end was it not sons and daughters of d region like Ann Kio Briggs, com. Joseph Eva, chief Edwin Clark, Govs. of d south south states etc that volunteered and eventually asisted in curbing d menace. I can't recal d ex president or any non SSner visiting d creeks as d northeners are now urging gej. What did yar'dua do apart 4rm opening up comunication lines like GEJ has also done? D real sons of d soil r not cooperating n wat r u expecting GEJ 2 do in dat case? During d bin laden saga, his country at least disowned him 2 show their inocence. Ibb, buhari, atiku, el rufai, govs and leaders of teror states, simply publicly show ur inocence and leave 2015 alone 4 now.

Funny how you just reduced the impact of Yar Adua in the ND crisis, because most us you have screwed yourself up with tribal nuts. Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia and I don't think there is a country called northern Nigeria to condemn Boko Haram in your bias parallel history lesson.

You people elected a president to protect the country and that is why you are paying him, but you decide to call whatever you think is son and daughter to come and do his job. There is no evidence that the persons you are accusing are more close to Boko Haram than you yourself.
If Yar Adua opened up line of communication, so that those you mentioned now can help him, why can't Jonathan do the same with the so called northern leaders? Instead of resorting to using second hand voices like Edwin Clark to be calling them names and accusing them of all sorts everyday and then expect them to help at the same time.
Every single day, you guys accuse this guys of being Boko Haram and in the same breath, you are asking the same accused to stop Boko Haram. How can a man condemn or stop what he is part of? If I may ask you people.

What I kept asking you guys is this: This north you guys distaste so much now, aren't they the same people all of you claimed that voted in their millions for Jonathan?
If you kept insulting them because you are desperate to hold on to power with GEJ, comes that 2015, assuming Jonathan go back on his word, is he going to win with the so called hateful northerners VOTES.

It may come back to haunt you power mad people now. For many years, southerners has always accused northerners of power hungry and now power is in the south, you are doing exactly the same. Any northerners who doesn't kiss Jonathan's back side is called all sorts. I pity you people, because you may be ruining IT for Jonathan when the dice is cast with your unreasonable bigoted reasoning.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Eziachi: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
dougivilla: Was it d police, army, navy, airforce, sss, imigration, customs, civil defence, road safety, ndlea, nia, vio etc dat ended d ND crises? In any case, why do these agencies have equivalent of comissioners at state level? Mumu, pls follow thought flow / line of reasoning. Oh! i'm Sorry not all heads are cut out for comprehension. A head with disfunctional brain cells is a load to d neck. #BeheadingRecomended#

If all the above wasn't an instrument used in ND, tell us what was used or shall Nigeria abolish all of the above because in your opinion, they are not necessary, unless El Rufai go with a gong in Maiduguri to look for Boko Haram unknown/faceless members. The same Maiduguri your president considered unsafe to go but you want others without any power to go.
Some of you are missing the point, when you think Boko Haram are in the same mode with ND hungry terrorist kidnappers. Boko Haram is ideological driven compared to those in the creek who has only on thing in their mind-FINANCIAL GAINS. And once money was thrown at them like a dog thrown a bone, they disappeared.
If you people thinks that you can solve this problem by blackmail, you are living in fools paradise. Because Boko Haram far predates GEJ presidency, contrary to some of you happing that they are there to make things difficult for him only.
They are only taking advantage of his weak/corrupt leadership. Leadership based on trying to please everyone, mainly the northern PDP governors that rigged the last election for him.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by waja(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Buhari is warming up after He said dat last election was his last.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by lynxpro(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Demdem:

Of cos he will stick to his words unlike the retardeen who told the whole world that he will not be going for second time but he is planning to go

Aren't you tired of these trite remarks about the president?! Please come up with something refreshing jare!
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
lynxpro:

Aren't you tired of these trite remarks about the president?! Please come up with something refreshing jare!

Will u shut up and face front. Show me first ur condemnation for trite remarks from NLers against other leaders in Nigeria first. Besides, is that the topic of discussion on this thread? mmsscheeww.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by dougivilla(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
Eziachi:

If all the above wasn't an instrument used in ND, tell us what was used or shall Nigeria abolish all of the above because in your opinion, they are not necessary, unless El Rufai go with a gong in Maiduguri to look for Boko Haram unknown/faceless members. The same Maiduguri your president considered unsafe to go but you want others without any power to go.
Some of you are missing the point, when you think Boko Haram are in the same mode with ND hungry terrorist kidnappers. Boko Haram is ideological driven compared to those in the creek who has only on thing in their mind-FINANCIAL GAINS. And once money was thrown at them like a dog thrown a bone, they disappeared.
If you people thinks that you can solve this problem by blackmail, you are living in fools paradise. Because Boko Haram far predates GEJ presidency, contrary to some of you happing that they are there to make things difficult for him only.
They are only taking advantage of his weak/corrupt leadership. Leadership based on trying to please everyone, mainly the northern PDP governors that rigged the last election for him.
was'nt d creek considered unsafe when true walk-d-talk leaders of d ND region took d bull by d horn? I reapeat it was not d police, sss, Nia, navy, custom or what have u dat made d amnesty happen. U may wish to proove me wrong. Plus nobody has said or implied that these agencies should be scrapped 4 any reason ....and what makes boko haram faceless? Unless the lectures u gave above were written by someone 4 u. U come across as quite intellegent and i do not expect the simple point of view i av been expressing to be 2 hard 4 u 2 understand. First things first. Let the northern leaders renounce their 'brain child'. We can then take them serious.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Eziachi: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
dougivilla: was'nt d creek considered unsafe when true walk-d-talk leaders of d ND region took d bull by d horn? I reapeat it was not d police, sss, Nia, navy, custom or what have u dat made d amnesty happen. U may wish to proove me wrong. Plus nobody has said or implied that these agencies should be scrapped 4 any reason ....and w[b]hat makes boko haram faceless? [/b]Unless the lectures u gave above were written by someone 4 u. U come across as quite intellegent and i do not expect the simple point of view i av been expressing to be 2 hard 4 u 2 understand. First things first. Let the northern leaders renounce their 'brain child'. We can then take them serious.

Like I said before, Boko Haram are more deadly than MEND and all of the from the creek, that is why during the time of MEND, you can see them with the like of CNN doing documentary. You and I knew their leaders, can you tell me the leader of Boko Haram? Forget about different name dished out any time the useless SSS raids a crowded market.
The amnesty happened because what MEND wanted was given to them-MONEY, that is how I want to prove you wrong. Boko Haram is faceless because like every terrorist organisation, they don't have a known command/control centre like a conventional military force. If you are living in north today, their member could be your next door neighbour of many years without you knowing, while MEND members boast of their membership.
That is the difference.
If you believe that that mere utterance of the so called northern leaders will stop the carnage, why do you kept calling the problem their brain child and expect them to turn around and help?
If GEJ's tactics was to blackmail his northern friends into submission, I don't think its working and will never work and you forget that his VP is also a northerner, his senate president is a northerner, plus the speaker. Majority of his cabinet are northerners. Majority of the governors from north are his friends and party members. So whats the problem? Whenever you are asking for this magic northern word that will wipe out Boko Haram, always remember this facts.
I don't ever remember OBJ/YarAdua saying that ND was too unsafe for them to go, that Edwin Clark and his peeps should sort it out.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by dougivilla(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Eziachi: [/b]
Like I said before, Boko Haram are more deadly than MEND and all of the from the creek, that is why during the time of MEND, you can see them with the like of CNN doing documentary. You and I knew their leaders, can you tell me the leader of Boko Haram? Forget about different name dished out any time the useless SSS raids a crowded market.
The amnesty happened because what MEND wanted was given to them-MONEY, that is how I want to prove you wrong. Boko Haram is faceless because like every terrorist organisation, they don't have a known command/control centre like a conventional military force. If you are living in north today, their member could be your next door neighbour of many years without you knowing, while MEND members boast of their membership.
That is the difference.
If you believe that that mere utterance of the so called northern leaders will stop the carnage, why do you kept calling the problem their brain child and expect them to turn around and help?
If GEJ's tactics was to blackmail his northern friends into submission, I don't think its working and will never work and you forget that his VP is also a northerner, his senate president is a northerner, plus the speaker. Majority of his cabinet are northerners. Majority of the governors from north are his friends and party members. So whats the problem? Whenever you are asking for this magic northern word that will wipe out Boko Haram, always remember this facts.
I don't ever remember OBJ/YarAdua saying that ND was too unsafe for them to go, that Edwin Clark and his peeps should sort it out.
Edwin and co in company of GEJ, the then VP took d initiative & visited d creeks. Now thats what is lacking 4rm our leaders down north. Yar'dua did more than say ND was unsafe, by staying away too! Since these leaders 4rm d north cant take same initiative, they can at d least renounce & condemn boko haram, if only to prove they have no hand in it. I can tell u that singular act wil not only discourage the misguided elements and reduce d boldness wit which they operate but end their seeming 'facelessness'. But when leaders 4rm that axis that had promised to let all hell loose if gej bcoms president, now change gear to say gej must withdraw 4rm d 2015 presidential race to enjoy any meaninful peace one begins 2 wonder who d real bh are and wat they stand for! It therefore implies that should gej agree, they can ask d so called faceless group to cease fire. Or did u hear any northern leader or group condem that postulation? You know wat they say about silence and conscent!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of On Going Federal Highway Projects / Stay Courageous And Defend Nigeria’s Democracy, Dr Jennifer Abubakar Task Women / Tinubu:The Former Exxon Mobil Treasurer Turned Billionaire Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.