Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) (6416 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by IjeomaObasi: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Controversial Former Minister of FCT and Congress for progressive change(CPC)statesman Mallam Nasir El-rufai has openly debunked plans of contesting in 2015 general elections through his social media page...I just hope he sticks to his words.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/236023790851731456

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by 1800bc(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
So why are you frustrating the efforts of GEJ...infant what do you really want??

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by HammedSodiqq: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Smart man. He knows that he is not on ground. He is not a sellable flag bearer, and does not want to embarrass himself and the party.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Vegetablesoup: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Smart man. He knows that he is not on ground. He is not a sellable flag bearer, and does not want to embarrass himself and the party.

Are you started to say that if he decided to contested,he wont won?
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by apala911: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
The mallam knows how to play his card, he is only playing to catch on the sympathy of teeming admirers for them to urge him to contest. Scam! Big time

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Joeadamu86: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Who go vote this kind noise maker and attention seeker,governance is not making foolish comments on Facebook and twitter oh,it's not abt revoking people's land and sending them to early grave.....El rufai is not a politician,he has never contested even a councillor ship post.Na wayo,him no go win anything.....
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by dtemidare: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
The man has realise that he is as clueless as those around him. he has also realise that is clueless for the seat of the presidency.

he has nothing to offer yet he frustrates the efforts of others.

go sidon joor.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by emmyluv1: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
He has been tested and we don see him finish. He can not make a good leader.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by bubadaniel13: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hahaha grin grin ;DHe knows he is going to be a terrible President....I doubt if he can win a ward in his constituency.....let him wait for another opportunity in the next world....
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Boazizzy08: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Controversial Mallam is just doubtful to winning the 2015 general elections,perhaps he decides to contest .
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hopeless Homo. Getting Fu-cked by Jimi Lawal.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/el-rufai-accused-homosexuality
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Stallion77(f): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
jerseyboy: Hopeless Homo. Getting Fu-cked by Jimi Lawal.

[size=16pt]OMG!!!! just saw the link![/size]
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Super1759: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Who is going to vote aboki,mallam gworo..let him go and create his own aso rock in his village
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by boyendowed(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nobody will vote for this corrupt bigot even if he comes out.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by touchmehard: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Vegetable soup:

shocked OH MY GOD! Guy see your English o! Every verb in your sentence is in past tense. You are soooooo much in the past my dear.
*Elrufai follow-follow*
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by chucky234(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
El-Rufai should seek relevance in Nollywood not in Nigeria political circle,he will make a perfect combination with Ibu and Victor Osuagu.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Omexonomy: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
To win an election take a lot of things and this my friend is having none of it
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Vegetable soup:

WTF! U kiddin me or wat? Mehn! U cant be serious!
This is wat we call GRAMMATICAL IMPLOSION.
U r hereby suspended from here. I recommend "BRIGHTER GRAMMAR" for u. Read d whole of it and then come back to NAIRALAND!
:>
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ijeoma Obasi: Controversial Former Minister of FCT and Congress for progressive change(CPC)statesman Mallam Nasir El-rufai has openly debunked plans of contesting in 2015 general elections through his social media page...I just hope he sticks to his words.

Of cos he will stick to his words unlike the retardeen who told the whole world that he will not be going for second time but he is planning to go

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by alumnidoggz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
jerseyboy: Hopeless Homo. Getting Fu-cked by Jimi Lawal.

i jus dey imagine how el rufai go b 4 bed when lawal go dey give am doggy style?
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by dedeike: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
El Rufai likes grabbing attention with these headlines.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by kusugh: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Anytime a topic of this nature comes up on nairaland,u read terrible and sentimental comments 4rm supposed learned nigerians and u begin 2 wonder whether they have ever visted the classroom before.I will prefare El-rufai 100 times as president than this clueless stooge we have presently.If El-rufai lacks everything atleast he has guts.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Elueme: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
El Rufai is assessing his popularity with Nigerians by unnecessarily wanting to be in the news... However, may be he understands after all that he's not wanted .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by gabriel74: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Vegetable soup:

touch_me_hard: shocked OH MY GOD! Guy see your English o! Every verb in your sentence is in past tense. You are soooooo much in the past my dear.
*Elrufai follow-follow*

HAhahahahahaha Too much Vegetable Soup in his Brain
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by onatisii: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
which serious party will even consider having him as their flagbearer.he just wants to always be in the news and to be seen and heard all the time
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by yanni1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
onatisii: which serious party will even consider having him as their flagbearer.he just wants to always be in the news and to be seen and heard all the time

i go wit your presumptions cos i dont know wat to think about him anylonger.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by Vegetablesoup: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: shocked OH MY GOD! Guy see your English o! Every verb in your sentence is in past tense. You are soooooo much in the past my dear.
*Elrufai follow-follow*

what is ur issued wit me? focused on the subjected of disscusions
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Vegetable soup:

hmm i can't believe sb wrote this. Pls, are u related to Patience Jonathan?.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by nomshu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
This guy is a cruck, he is just there to cause confusion and also allocate land to his family members. such a green snake under green grass! even if he contest nobody will vote him.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by jamil2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
nomshu: even if he contest nobody will vote him.
You are a liar! Pls learn to post a sensible comment next time.
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by 1800bc(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
jamil!:
You are a liar! Pls learn to post a sensible comment next time.

Says who? Which planet u from? Are one of his gay partners?
Re: El-Rufai Debunks Plans Of Contesting In 2015 General Elections (Pix) by kumbalo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
kusugh: Anytime a topic of this nature comes up on nairaland,u read terrible and sentimental comments 4rm supposed learned nigerians and u begin 2 wonder whether they have ever visted the classroom before.I will prefare El-rufai 100 times as president than this clueless stooge we have presently.If El-rufai lacks everything atleast he has guts.
yes, He's got gut to squander our resources like his nothern brothers in the past. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win / Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Stuns As They Walk Hand In Hand / TINUBU: Always Getting The Job Done. Femi Gbaja Is Next Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.