Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia (13332 Views)

Fidelity Bank Rebrands, To Strengthen Focus On Youth Segment / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! / Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by tEsLim(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
[size=15pt]That company na useless company I have a pending order that is one month old. They are quick to take my money. Fuckers can't even aknowledge the receipt of my money. No update nothing. I kept calling. I was in nigeria when I made the orders and now I left and still dont have my order. Stupid fuckers. Useless dickheads. I hope you deliver my order before the year ends. They dont have the items in their store they bring it from south africa or some godknowswherever country[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
blank: For your info, I am a dissatisfied customer and I am definitely going to spread your bad news and discourage people I know from using your service cos y'all plain incompetent. No one called to apologise, I was the one making all the calls.

i bought a printer from kasuwa.com. Got it after 5 working days which was yesterday. my transaction was good. so am spreading the good news. grin
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Very interesting allegations there. I find it amusing though, that Kasuwa only launched just a few days over 2 months ago, and it's book library came up much later than the launch date. Kasuwa has been offering free delivery. I don't see anyone complaining about a charge, so there's no deception there. And DHL? Hmm.. You seem convinced though, and if indeed your order was just delivered last week or a week before, as you claim, then you have good reason to be aggrieved.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by olatwo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
blank: Very annoying people. They will be deceiving people with their free deliveries, etc.
I bought a dvd from them. It took them over 2 months to deliver.
What helped me remain calm was that i had chosen the option to pay at point of delivery.
I kept calling them and it was from one failed promise to the other, some were outright lies.
When they finally delivered, they did not even call to know if someone would be home.
My gateman called me when i was in the market and my family had gone for the weekend that someone was looking for me.
I pitied that DHL guy cos he had to wait till i got home (which was like 3 hrs wait).

Bottom line, I won't touch them with a ten foot pole whatever their names are.

LWKMFH grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by zikclassiq(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
robinhoodd2: MR MAN, QUIT LYING, COS IT AINT GOOD FOR U.u said u waited for up to 2 MONTHS.KASUWA came into being when sef?
i wonda o. I startd seeing dier ad lyk 3wks ago
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Decryptor(m): 12:59am On Aug 17, 2012
patttcom:

i bought a printer from kasuwa.com. Got it after 5 working days which was yesterday. my transaction was good. so am spreading the good news. grin
Look at this mofo? Who are u trying to decieve? You are sammy107_d and just opened this "fake patttcom" account to fool everyone. Why should this be your first post? and immediatly, you logged out and made another comment with your real id below this very post! U think u are smart? Guy, i no dey answer DECRYPTOR for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Techwriter: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2012
You don't benefit by criticising peopl :oe that take a step towards progress except such analysis is constructive. Online business is relatively new in Nigeria but will dominate the scene in few years to come. All those who were willing to take the risks and make mistakes will be repositioned to be the market leaders of that period. READ MY LIPS
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by azpekuliar: 4:27am On Aug 17, 2012
Mine's a positive one. I 'tested' first, by ordering for some comestics from Ebay through them and they arrived within 3 weeks. Overall I was quite satisfied with the quality of service I got. I'd still be patronising them. Ordering my LG 47WL5600 Infinia HDTV through them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by biz1234: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Its unfortunate that people could go this length just to make money, from the interraction going on here, I sensed that these guys Jumia are not reliable.

I ask myself several questions every day, why would people deceive other people just to make money?

Any way sha, God is the ultimate JUDGE, he knows all us.

Laudable website they have got, but the motive behind the business is wrong, this is really unfortunate.

What do you think could be responsible for this level of fraud going on in our country?
Why do you think people are no longer sincere?
Why do you think people have forgotten that after death, there is judgement?

Kindly help to give response to those questions, I believe, it will re-awaken many lives.

Thank you.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2012
Thousands of satisfied customers will keep returning to Jumia. For those screaming fraud, visit their conspicuous office in Lagos and ask a question. It's your money. Fortunately for Africa, Jumia has come to stay. Typical of nairaland to cry wolf and 'de-crypt' senselessly.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2012
azpekuliar: Mine's a positive one. I 'tested' first, by ordering for some comestics from Ebay through them and they arrived within 3 weeks. Overall I was quite satisfied with the quality of service I got. I'd still be patronising them. Ordering my LG 47WL5600 Infinia HDTV through them. smiley

I'm not sure you can channel orders from other websites through Jumia. You can't order things from Ebay and have Jumia deliver. Or maybe you meant that you saw a similar product on Jumia. If it took three weeks to deliver, you shouldn't be happy with that.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by blank(f): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2012
I don't know how to edit out my personal details if not i would have uploaded a screenshot of the "my order" page. I placed the order 29th of June 2012. I am not saying they are a fraudulent company. My grouse is their shoddy service and nonchalant attitude.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by shevon: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2012
Online store my winky. Those people I bought something from and because I used a gift voucher that gave me a discount of N1,500 on the product I wanted, they told me that the product was no longer available after a week of repeated calls and emails to them. They should step up their game before changing trash. angry
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2012
blank: I don't know how to edit out my personal details if not i would have uploaded a screenshot of the "my order" page. I placed the order 29th of June 2012. I am not saying they are a fraudulent company. My grouse is their shoddy service and nonchalant attitude.

Ok. 29th of June is a little over 6 weeks ago. If I may ask, when did you receive your order, and which city did you have it delivered to?
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by alstacs(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2012
patttcom:

Only you in a million. God help you. As soon as this thread opened, I registered with them. I had. Few items to order but I waited this long to find out about their ability to serve based on their word. I am disappointed. A single dissatisfied customer can undo years of record set, unfortunately they don't have a name or record yet and they busy breaking hearts all over the place.
To my tent mehn. Thank God for smart buy, nobody has a bad thing to say about them for several yrs.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2012
alstacs:

Only you in a million. God help you. As soon as this thread opened, I registered with them. I had. Few items to order but I waited this long to find out about their ability to serve based on their word. I am disappointed. A single dissatisfied customer can undo years of record set, unfortunately they don't have a name or record yet and they busy breaking hearts all over the place.
To my tent mehn. Thank God for smart buy, nobody has a bad thing to say about them for several yrs.

This thread opened yesterday. You registered yesterday and you're already disappointed?
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by stpat1(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Awwww and I was beginning to like the Kasuwa thing o, with all these bad news now I wonder if I'll still want to go with them o. well I'll still give them a chance sha
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2012
stpat1: Awwww and I was beginning to like the Kasuwa thing o, with all these bad news now I wonder if I'll still want to go with them o. well I'll still give them a chance sha

Good thinking.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Blank, what is your order number and customer service will give you a call.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
papa giddy: fraud online stuff.always deceiving people with free delivery and u get nothing
They are scammer o!!! i lost some money thru this Bleep online fraud outlet. i order for somebooks 2months ago and then paid into their GTB account.now cant get d books and no refund after several e mails and phone calls.. my order number is 200008712. initially i thought the are like amazon etc but.......

Papa giddy, Customer service will give you a call.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2012
tEsLim: [size=15pt]That company na useless company I have a pending order that is one month old. They are quick to take my money. Fuckers can't even aknowledge the receipt of my money. No update nothing. I kept calling. I was in nigeria when I made the orders and now I left and still dont have my order. Stupid fuckers. Useless dickheads. I hope you deliver my order before the year ends. They dont have the items in their store they bring it from south africa or some godknowswherever country[/size]

Teslim, what is your order number?
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2012
I have personally taken all these issues up with the customer service. They will surely give you a call if they get your order number. If they don't call, please report here.

1 Like

Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by unekwubaby: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.cp-africa.com/2012/08/15/online-shop-kasuwa-rebrands-to-jumia/

what is in a name if it doesnt reflect in the actual re-branding cheesy embarassed tongue
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by alstacs(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sammy107_d:

This thread opened yesterday. You registered yesterday and you're already disappointed?

Phones / Re: Blackberry Playbook:
Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm
On Jun 29
alstacs:
Guys kindly comment...
http://www.kasuwa.com/
computing/tablets/
There is nothing more to say, for
your added protection and security
they offer P.O.D service(payment on
delivery ). You have nothing to lose,
give them your purchase, and update us
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by alstacs(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sammy107_d:

Anyone? by alstacs(m): 7:54pm On
Jun 29
alstacs:
u may want to have a look at
kasuwa.com first before u fix ur
price.
i hope those guys are legit.
Greet guys here, i want to pick
my playbook and i saw some good
prices on this online shopping
platform, do u guys know
anything about them cos i need to
replace my BB smartphone and
get a 64G PB.
Guys kindly comment...
http://www.kasuwa.com/computing/
tablets/
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by alstacs(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
[q
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by DavidRossi: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kasuwa, they used to have a cool radio jingle !
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by Sammy107d(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
alstacs:

Anyone? by alstacs(m): 7:54pm On
Jun 29
alstacs:
u may want to have a look at
kasuwa.com first before u fix ur
price.
i hope those guys are legit.
Greet guys here, i want to pick
my playbook and i saw some good
prices on this online shopping
platform, do u guys know
anything about them cos i need to
replace my BB smartphone and
get a 64G PB.
Guys kindly comment...
http://www.kasuwa.com/computing/
tablets/

Hi, Kasuwa is Jumia. Kasuwa.com changed to yesterday.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by blank(f): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sammy107_d: Blank, what is your order number and customer service will give you a call.

Call me and tell me what? I have received my order now, in Lagos, and i don't want anymore contact with them.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by alstacs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
[.
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by goodluckvin: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Whassup guys
Re: Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia by goodluckvin: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Whassup guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Agrees To Give Nigeria $2.5bn Loan / Get Free Foreign UK Phone Number That Redirect To Your Nigeria Phone FREE / Crude Oil Price In Further 5.6% Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.