Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

PHCN Day Light Robbery(high Electircity Bills) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Day Light Robbery(high Electircity Bills) (643 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Day Light Corruption In Phcn Meter Maintenance Fees Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Day Light Robbery(high Electircity Bills) by kingiykon(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2012
Last Month PHCN gave me a bill of N13,800 for the month of June and increased the amount to N15,302 for July.I went to their office to complain and I found out that about 15 other people at their office came with the same complaint.They gave us current cahrges as N5,050 and VAT as N252 and then my Net arrears as N10,000.I found out that this PHCN gave almost everyone living at Fegge Onitsha the same amount as current charges.I can't see the reason why I have to pay such amount as a monthly bill given the circumstances surrounding our Country Nigeria. please help me get this message to the right people because this is day light robbery.No wonder thay dont want to give us pre- paid meter.Please Help me Tell them to do something about it.
Re: PHCN Day Light Robbery(high Electircity Bills) by otokx(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2012
If they give you prepaid meter, you will still complain so go pay your bills and enjoy the improved service.

(1) (Reply)

Why The North Lags Behind In All Sectors — Dalung / Successive Nigerian "Leaders" and Their Lack of Lasting Legacies / Kogi Impeachment Is An Aberration Of The Law - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.