Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Those Accussing Me Of Corruption Are Unfair And Unrealistic- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Accussing Me Of Corruption Are Unfair And Unrealistic- IBB (525 Views)

Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos / Perpetrators Of Corruption Are Organised-Labour Members – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Accussing Me Of Corruption Are Unfair And Unrealistic- IBB by Olanlere11: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Those Accusing Me Of Corruption Are Unfair And Unrealistic - IBB

Former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, has dismissed insinuations that his regime institutionalised corruption and declared that the scourge is more rampant today than in his time.

The general, who is 71 today, was speaking to reporters at an interactive session on the eve of his birthday in his Hilltop residence in Minna yesterday.

“Some people said I institutionalised corruption but I remember I removed a governor for stealing N300,000, but now  you cannot remove them even for stealing N3 billion,” the general remarked, noting that those still accusing him of alleged corruption 22 years after he left office were neither realistic nor fair to him.
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/those-accusing-me-of-corruption-are-unfair-and-unrealistic-ibb
Re: Those Accussing Me Of Corruption Are Unfair And Unrealistic- IBB by donlemson(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok

U are a saint, compare d leave of stealing in dis present time!

(1) (Reply)

Military Stunted Nigeria’s Growth – Belgore / New Naira Notes Bribery Scandal / Gambia Government Sued Over Execution Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.