Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys And Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Virginity (3819 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / The Truth About Sex And Virginity / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Virginity by lythia: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hi nairalanders..........A friend of mine a (girl) meet a guy on one of dis social networks nd they became intimate...After few months of knowin eachoda,the guy asked my friend if she was a virgin nd the girl said yes....The guy was like he wnted a prof to knw if she ws realy a virgin by either usin is fingers oor by penetrating a little.....she loves d guy nd she dosnt wnt to lose her virginity.....what should the girl involve do.....comment and opinion
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Zort! Narf!
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Are you pondering what am pondering?
Re: Guys And Virginity by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
^lol
Re: Guys And Virginity by lythia: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Are you pondering what am pondering?
what are u ponderin on?i nid a reasonable answer abeg...
Re: Guys And Virginity by EmmaUG: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
lythia: Hi nairalanders..........A friend of mine a (girl) meet a guy on one of dis social networks nd they became intimate...After few months of knowin eachoda,the guy asked my friend if she was a virgin nd the girl said yes....The guy was like he wnted a prof to knw if she ws realy a virgin by either usin is fingers oor by penetrating a little.....she loves d guy nd she dosnt wnt to lose her virginity.....what should the girl involve do.....comment and opinion
and so if d girl no be vargin nko no more love abi.varginity ticket for love
Re: Guys And Virginity by Coefficient(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Teenagers grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Virginity by lolaluv1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
If you know you really want to keep your virginity, NEVER allow anything of such.
Why does he want to confirm? Is he your husband?
I've read a similar story before where the guy said he only wanted to confirm her virginity and ending up deflowering the girl with his fingers.
Re: Guys And Virginity by lolaluv1(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
@sauer
She really sounds like she needs advice, y'know. Sounds like a vulnerable girl being taken advantage of!
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
lola.luv:
@sauer
She really sounds like she needs advice, y'know. Sounds like a vulnerable girl being taken advantage of!
Yea. But she should start first by saying she's the one, not her friend. Second, come on! Everyone knows what the product of such naïvety could be.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Virginity by lythia: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
lola.luv:
If you know you really want to keep your virginity, NEVER allow anything of such.
I've read a similar story before where the guy said he only wanted to confirm her virginity and ending up deflowering the girl with his fingers.
..tanx dearie
Re: Guys And Virginity by lythia: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer:
Yea. But she should start first by saying she's the one, not her friend. Second, come on! Everyone knows what the product of such naïvety could be.
...u are not cerius in any way...
Re: Guys And Virginity by slimyem: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
smh!!
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
lythia: ...u are not cerius in any way...
Yes, am not cerius. Cerius is greek tongue
Re: Guys And Virginity by mimicue(f): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
She shld tell him she doesn't want to no biggie.. If he loves her it will be fine if not he shld go dat means he jst wants her virginity.. Love shldnt be based on dat
Re: Guys And Virginity by kokoye(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
You asked for suggestions o:

Let me go in thru the anus. You will still have ur "virginity" intact.
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
lola.luv:

wah do u call deflowerin?? undecided undecided undecided abeg HAND JOB no b disflowerin jor since the DICK[s] neva penetrate !!! wink wink
Re: Guys And Virginity by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Are you pondering what am pondering?

He was jealous and was struck in anger to your brother 's head , but immediately from the root of life and brought him back to life. This is your strange story , nee ?

Is this a good translation?
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Don't tell me you just used google translate? cheesy
Re: Guys And Virginity by LordReed(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Don't tell me you just used google translate? cheesy

Ok I won't tell you.
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ok I won't tell you.
grin grin
Re: Guys And Virginity by pleep(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
let him finger you, no biggie.... lest he gets bored and dumps you.

lol, but seriously try to stay a virgin until marriage.
Re: Guys And Virginity by Emmy9ite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Op
can you please modify your post,i find it hard to read flaws without my glasses.
Re: Guys And Virginity by lythia: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2012
sauer:
Yes, am not cerius. Cerius is greek tongue
..if u ve got notn reasonable to say or write,u can go and hit ur head on ur gf ass so dat u wil be reasonable cos dats d only place u can think straight.....fowl
Re: Guys And Virginity by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Guys And Virginity by Csami(m): 1:40am On Aug 18, 2012
The gal said yes and the bobo does not agree and needs confirmation. so i think he should touch it and confirm.....Ma opinion o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your Bf/gf In Public??? / Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?! / The Perfect Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.