Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail (1233 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
over 3 weeks now, i have been trying to live with the disgusting toilet creature which seems to have come to stay for good at the right bar of my yahoo email account. You can't read mails without looking at it
do you guys get it at your end too or is it just me?
am really not enjoying this and seriously weighing the option of heading to Gmail, now that they can forward emails to my phone for free.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by yawatide(f): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Perhaps it's an ad for pest exterminators? Perhaps you can refresh your page and it randomly generates another ad, if indeed it is an ad?
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Dyt(f): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its a game
Nottin so serious
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by quadrillio(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
hi, there's a small arrow just before the add @ the center....click and you hide those annoying ads...
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2012
yea, thanks. skipped my mind.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by DualCore1: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2012
I don't use Yahoo! mail, however I had cause to check some mail routing problems from some servers to Yahoo! It was really disgusting for me because at home I work with an additional wall-mounted screen that I connect to my laptop for a wider work area. So I had the browser on the wall-mounted screen and several times I felt there was a cockroach on the wall and my reflex action was natural.

Really that's a very terrible ad.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by yawatide(f): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2012
and several times I felt there was a cockroach on the wall and my reflex action was natural.

So which did you settle for? Fleet or hitting it with a broom/your slippers? tongue
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by mitey(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2012
I got tired of yahoo and switched to gmail some years back. They now even have this nice service of sending your emails to your phone as SMS. But cockroach in the mailbox??
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 18, 2012
I succeeded in killing the roach but did not get my promised reward.
I love cockroaches really.
Do you know that when you cut off the head of a roach, it wil live for anoda 2 weeks, and when it finally dies, it is due to hunger and not because of the decapitation.
But really, that is crap, yahoo suppose don remove that nonsense ad, tis crazy and rascally too.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Slyr0x: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2012
I tried killing the cockroach severally. .but I just wasn't fast enough angry angry
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by databoy247(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2012
mitey: I got tired of yahoo and switched to gmail some years back. They now even have this nice service of sending your emails to your phone as SMS.

How does this work? Cos i've ransacked Google's shelves but couldnt find the right information. The forwarding address is supposed to be in line with your network provider so as to forward mails to your phone number. Any ideas? undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by ProGSM(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2012
very funny, I tried to hit it but it is very hard to get!
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
ProGSM: very funny, I tried to hit it but it is very hard to get!
Study the movements of the roach carefully, there is a point where it moves under your slipper and waits for too long, just as you are about to kill it, it moves,
so wait for that timing and dont hesistate, but lai lai, that cockroach na immortal, im no fit die!!
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Slyr0x: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
*dhtml:

Study the movements of the roach carefully, there is a point where it moves under your slipper and waits for too long, just as you are about to kill it, it moves,
so wait for that timing and dont hesistate, but lai lai, that cockroach na immortal, im no fit die!!

CCK - Certified Cockroach Killer
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Slyr0x:

CCK - Certified Cockroach Killer
I will take the credit for that *updating my CV*
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
did someone just say he loved them? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is this ewedu they cook with broom, one reason i don't dig that slimy stew is the high probability of the broom housing these pit latrine creatures.
the color of the stew is also a good concealer, you'll think it's crayfish when you crunch one.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
*Vomits* on the thread. . .i love them as scientific pests, NOT AS PETS!!

I HATE ROACHES DEAD OR ALIVE ESPECIALLY ALIVE!!! AND I HATE IT WHEN THEY SPLASH OMG INTO YOUR MOUTH IF YOU SQUASH THEM WITHOUT CLOSING YOUR MOUTH!!
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by yawatide(f): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^So you've never roasted one before? I like to call that the, "so that even in another life you don't come back to my house again" treatment cool shocked cool
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
<?php die('DEAD');?>
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by zangiff(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yahoo is finished
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail by mitey(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
databoy247:
How does this work? Cos i've ransacked Google's shelves but couldnt find the right information. The forwarding address is supposed to be in line with your network provider so as to forward mails to your phone number. Any ideas? undecided

http://google.com/settings/smsextensions/

NB: If you are not yet logged in, you will be required to do so before changing these settings.

(1) (Reply)

The Seo Business Plan For Seo Marketing / Do You Want A Blog/Site?I Can Help You Setup One With Mywapblog. / Jumia Affiliate – Make Money From Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.