Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56546 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2012
If common 9ja man go Ghana, na big biz the guy go set up for Akara their capital, but if a Ghanian millionaire com 9ja 2moro u go see d mofo dey sell gala for Dei_Dei junction.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mjconcept(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

There are very few Ghanaians in Nigeria...There are more Nigerian CRIMINALS in Ghana who we will get rid of!!

Alien Compliance order NOW!!
Alien Compliance Order, very laughable and what did your youth minister said about Ghanaians youth? Let me brief you a little Ghana is nothing without the help of Fellow Africans and Nigeria we survive on our own.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2012
Lordave: If common 9ja man go Ghana, na big biz the guy go set up for Akara their capital, but if a Ghanian millionaire com 9ja 2moro u go see d mofo dey sell gala for Dei_Dei junction.

One picture

Nigerian boxer Samuel Peter!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adonisgold: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2012
nigeria is definitely going thru hard times, like Ghana did in the eighties, but even as it is now a recovered ghana and chaotic nigeria I don't think you will find many nigerians on the streets of ghana polishing shoes like they did .
Politically in west africa nigeria calls the shots even amidst all the turmoil . When we sneeze cold mus catch chalay.
Military nko? Ghana is much closet to liberia but it was nigeria who finally ended dat war and put Charles taylor in one small town to groove till judgement day. Kumasi or takoradi for no contain charlie o.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2012
mjconcept:
Alien Compliance Order, very laughable and what did your youth minister said about Ghanaians youth? Let me brief you a little Ghana is nothing without the help of Fellow Africans and Nigeria we survive on our own.

In your dirty Bakassi dreams!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2012
adonisgold: nigeria is definitely going thru hard times, like Ghana did in the eighties, but even as it is now a recovered ghana and chaotic nigeria I don't think you will find many nigerians on the streets of ghana polishing shoes like they did .
Politically in west africa nigeria calls the shots even amidst all the turmoil . When we sneeze cold mus catch chalay.
Military nko? Ghana is much closet to liberia but it was nigeria who finally ended dat war and put Charles taylor in one small town to groove till judgement day. Kumasi or takoradi for no contain charlie o.

Nigerians wipe my buttocks when I use the toilet!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2012
Let me reiterate again

manny4life:

Apparently, the woman in question wis nothing but an attention seeker. Let's look at how things work.

When airlines lease airport/terminal space, particularly to attend to their "FIRST CLASS" guest, isn't it the airline that beautifies their spot? When did airports start beautifying first class lounges on behalf of airliners?

she post some picture of her house, and the call it "Emirates first class"... LOL, if emirates operates the lounge, isn't it common sense, one of the worlds largest airlines will keep it at least bright? undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, if she could STOOP SO REAL LOW, to engage in a low quality movie, nna man, that really speaks volume of herself. You flew on emirates "first class" , YET, on a business trip, for a low cost budget, fu.cked up production movie? People, please tell me how this makes sense?

Like I said before, and continue to say -

manny4life: Like I said, your so-called star hasn't said the whole truth about where she got that picture. She should tell that to those who haven't flown out and know nothing about Aviation operations. Again, if that's emirates first class, if emirates leased the space, so is it the fault of Nigerian Authorities? I like to hear this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

deluded slowpoke! grin grin grin we Bleep you everyday. Ghana will always be on top because that is the will of God. any dirty stinking nigerian can go jump off a cliff, fuckeduppedness!!!
swear say u no dey happy cuz of the privilege u are enjoying here on Nairaland. Me I'm just happy cuz Ghanians de see Nigerians as gods.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2012
If at this time, a Ghanian of all mouths cannot answer my simple question, really speaks volume of them. Yvonne Nelson is a damn big liar, and others, inferiority complex... CASE CLOSED
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

One picture

Nigerian boxer Samuel Peter!!

choi, itching to land my fist into the ugly face of a member of this tribe of chimpanzees grin grin grin grin fvcking gay-s! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2012
If u re rily proud 2 b a ghananian pls leave dis forum n create urs, i knw u guyz cnt, lack of creativity go kill una, lazy foo!s, jus admit dat u guyz cnt do wit out us, una supos get 9ja flag 4 una church wey una go dey worship
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Man51ut(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2012
onila:

shut up!
akata Nigerian who has not even smelt Naija before

I have realized its the dumbas;s Nigerians born abroad that insult Nigeria more than the Naija born and bred

Naija born and bred, and MMIA is shit. Naija born and breds don't have to insult the country, all they have to do is go and camp outside US embassy to show you how fecked the country is.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Bakassi...

I am 6'2 215 pounds... I am taller than most Ghanaians and Nigerians I meet. Get off the height issue...

The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin

Average Ghanaian is about 5'7 with the average Nigeria 5'4!!

http://www.interbasket.net/news/4385/2009/09/average-height-by-country-males-20-years/

Once again stop barking and focus on things you are good at like corruption and stealing...

Did I ask u proof it dwarf?, no I don't cos I knw u will lie of it cos every1 knws that ghana have most dwarf people in d whole world even a day baby knw that..

Well on that economic sector or not, are u talking about fastest economic growing in africa or what?..c let me tell u the truth,, ur economic is equivalent to that of mega city lagos..not to talk about south western part of naija...mr man go and sleep, it already late..abi u no get work to do for today ni..
?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: If u re rily proud 2 b a ghananian pls leave dis forum n create urs, i knw u guyz cnt, lack of creativity go kill una, lazy foo!s, jus admit dat u guyz cnt do wit out us, una supos get 9ja flag 4 una church wey una go dey worship

We never finish with una now! Idiota! Next time una go sabi how una go talk about Ghana piple, ewu, oloshi buruku. Until sey una go come apologise to the good people of Ghana for the undeserved insults heaped on them this evening in respect of what Yvone may have said or done, the battle continues! Shebi una get mouth pass,huh? smelly,stinking bastard-s!!!!! Yeye nonsense
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2012
News had it that Attah Mills died of cough and headache. A whole president!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Why can't Bakassi's type clearly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghanaians will always lead and you will always be a step behind.

Get out of my face when I am around!!

grin grin grin

I am done with you criminals for now!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2012
[quote author=PetroDolla]

You see he who lives in a glass house does not throw stones,but you people won't listen. small thing you want to abuse. You can abuse each other on NL for whatever, but if you dare insult Ghanaians or Ghana on NL you don't expect Ghanaians to keep mute,huh? We are only responding to insults heaped on the generality of Ghanaians because of what one individual was reported to have said,written or done. If you like go back to the beginning of this and every other thread on Ghana on NL and tell me whether it is Ghanaians or Nigerians who start the insults.
As far as I am concerned, every Ghanaian has the right to respond to any insult against his person or country on nairaland,cediland,poundland,dollarland,pesoland,randland or whateever......

First of all, ghanaians insult nigerians ALOT on their websites and forums, they almost celebrate any misfortune of nigeria,but how many times do u see nigerians coming out to bash them.
Atimes u just have to respect the fact that u are in someone's else's territory nd mellow.

Even if its a nigerian forum and nobody is talking about them, but rather about a difficulty nigeria is passing through, u will see them coming out to mock and insult nigeria. FOR WHAT NOW:/?

This is no justification for nigeria but i bet ghana also has alot of embarrassing sites but when did u see nigerian celebrities constantly make fun of them?
I am sure yvonne has seen and experienced similar things in her country but its only when she came to nigeria she decided to let her tongue loose.
Conclusion: since u guys hate us so much then why don't u just leave u alone for goodness sake.
Leave our forums, leave our nollywood,leave our misfortunes and our blessings, just leave the country u call cursed to be.
And to finalise everything u can create u own ''nigeria must go bag'' and expel all nigerians in your country.
Happy now? The exit is just a click away.
[ am/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

in droves ke? how many Ghanaians on NL do you know? I understand your fragile,fish brain works only part of the time, but once again you need to know that so long as you fucvking ediots can't avoid talking about Ghana on this site then you'll have us to contend with, I assure you. Wetin concern me with NL, if not because of your craz obssession with anything Ghana. So long as badmouthing Ghana has become a national pastime in your destined-for-the-dustbin country, expect to see some of here, fucking eddiot grin grin grin grin grin

Fish brain! You practically live on Nairaland ... All I see here is an obsession with Nigeria. For crying out loud you have 300 plus posts here! By the way putting smiles at the end of each post dosen't make you appear funny. You just seem like the uncouth retard that you are! How about you use all this extra time you seem to have on your hands to start your own forum? Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are lazy!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wine4dguy: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Man_51ut:

Naija born and bred, and MMIA is shit. Naija born and breds don't have to insult the country, all they have to do is go and camp outside US embassy to show you how fecked the country is.
and whos this ABUA hulabalu trinna talk when nigerians are talkin this shows the level of idleness in ur brain quit takin that shit that makes u wanna kkum when u hear abt 9ja KWASEA
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adonisgold: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2012
@smoothcrim, pray sir, how did Ghana "free" Nigeria from whites? You have said it a couple of times and you appear to believe it. Was Nnamdi Azikiwe from kumasi? or perharps Obafemi Awolowo was Ashanti.
Was Ghana not under colonial rule too? Did Kwame Nkrumah who led Ghana to independence not die wretched in exile in Guinea? Well, I don't expect you to know. Stick to your smooth criminal activities and blame it on nigerians since history is not your strong point.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by stunna2(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Stupid peoples, either Country could not rep Africa in the Olympics and they starting their never ending useless wars again - tryna show the rest of the world which of the two countries produces the biggest loud mouths n empty heads!!

Shaaarup people!
Mstcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

We never finish with una now! Idiota! Next time una go sabi how una go talk about Ghana piple, ewu, oloshi buruku. Until sey una go come apologise to the good people of Ghana for the undeserved insults heaped on them this evening in respect of what Yvone may have said or done, the battle continues! Shebi una get mouth pass,huh? smelly,stinking bastard-s!!!!! Yeye nonsense

Man, they have to sleep, they have work to do during the day cos they are nt as lasy as u are..

U think u get mouth to yab abi?...I dey laugh in chinese..hehniehhehh,

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wissezy: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090: I'm here!! Watch your mouths or else!!! Any insult of the Ghanaian dignity will be met harshly!! wink wink
shut u trap u fool!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Ojix85: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2012
Read and learn Ghanians.

http://www.kpmg.de/Topics/26469.htm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wissezy: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria is really a messed up country, I don't know anyone that has ever visited that country - and eulogize the country in a positive way..

There's definitely something wrong with that country 'morasuckers'.. *Michael Blackson's voice*

Nigeria is fvcked up!! cool
FOOOOOOL.......
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2012
wissezy: shut u trap u fool!!!

don't you ever dare open your stinking mouth, you son of a pig-fucke-d bastard. Listen when your Master speaks,huh? You see I hate smelly stinking bastards
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Where are those bleating Ghanian puppies? Dem don make way?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adonisgold: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Nigerians wipe my buttocks when I use the toilet!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you can't even wipe ur bloody ars.e by urself?! No wonder you stink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.