Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56506 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Rebsy(f): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Don't blame her sha! Its d same Nigeria dat brought her to fame dat she's now mocking abi? Aiit, u can't bite d finger dat fed u miss bitchy nelson! All dis ghanian sluts forming as if ghana is bettee than Nigeria n u dis bloody ghanians, shut d Bleep up cos I know n have been to all d nooks n crannies of ghana, u guys ain't beTter than Nigeria n can NEVER be!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
berem: tell them bro! Hit the fvcking nail on the head! When u wear a beautiful white cloth and it gets stained, be sure that people aint admiring your beautiful cloth but actually laughing at the stains.that's the case of Nigeria! Always showing other countries that they are the Giant of Africa but nothing to show for it!
Wut does ur f**kn country have to show, that is if dey have anythn to show at all, Nigerians r d most advanced ppl in Africa deal wt it !!! Dumb ass niggas

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dasparrow: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Post

Do you blame her? I blame Nigerian film makers who bring ghanian actors and actresses to Nigeria to come and act in their so called movie production. I mean, you already know that the average ghanian is a Nigerian hater from what I have seen/read on this forum. So, why then do some Nigerian film makers and directors choose to hire them? I have nothing against ghanians generally speaking but with the constant Nigeria-hating character they exhibit here on Nairaland and on twitter and other social media sites, I have no choice but to place them on my shyte list and keep them at bay. I am terribly allergic to negroid haters of all nationalities and bigots of all racial groups in general.

Rilamaka:

First of all dis is a Nigerian site not a West African or Pan African site so mind wut u freaking say here, malooooooo, who wan start battle wt u, u guys r just looking for cheap publicity, black charcoal fools

You dey mind that banku infested maggot brained negroe? They dislike Nigerians yet they can't stay away from us or our forum. If that is not inferiority complex then I don't know what is.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

FALSE!!

Lagos is a big dirty village!!

tell them, bros. grin Wole Soyinka said it many many years ago that that glorified ghetto called lagos should be evacuated and bombed out of existence. That was like 10 years ago. and now the whole nigeria don wowo no be small. dirty,shitty,wonking,fuvking bloody................... grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
bittyend: I've said what's on my mind with no holds barred!!

A country blessed with so much resources, yet can't get it right smh..

Egypt depends on only tourism - but you can't even compare Egypt to Nigeria, it's shameful.. sad

Fvck Nigeria!

Signing out! cool

Bleep u too n ur stupid country
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sweetcocoa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
P Beni:

*singing the national anthem*
grin grin grin

*falls from queen size water bed*
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nonybb: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
I see all the ghanaians talking bck to nigerians as if they live better. I hv been to kumasi and i can testify then ghana as a hole country had only one city: accra.. Any foreigner that comes to nigeria should nt envisage lagos to be a picture of modern nigeria. Other cities exist in nigeria, go round, try one and stp being such a big idiot ghanaians! kumasi is a dirty slave camp, tekoradi is a smelly land locked region. Ghana dont hv a single world class city and they suffer so much inferiority complex. Only lagos is equalled to ghana and only dangote can buy ghanaian hole stock market, only fashola can arrest the ugly idiot called john mahama. Wat a country with all its president having so much idiocity attached to it name, JOHN rawling, JOHN kufour, JOHN atta mills, JOHN mahama! Stupid waste of black skins.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dasparrow: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rebsy: Don't blame her sha! Its d same Nigeria dat brought her to fame dat she's now mocking abi? Aiit, u can't bite d finger dat fed u miss bitchy nelson! All dis ghanian sluts forming as if ghana is bettee than Nigeria n u dis bloody ghanians, shut d Bleep up cos I know n have been to all d nooks n crannies of ghana, u guys ain't beTter than Nigeria n can NEVER be!

@Bolded

My thoughts exactly. If Nigerian movie makers and producers did not start this thing of hiring ghanian actors and actresses, dem for get mouth? The average ghanian seems to hate the Nigerian so Nigerians should keep ghanians at bay abeg. It's never wise to break bread with your enemies. Nigerians be wise!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
berem: so now you think you are a hero right? If u had tested HIV positive u wouldn't have been bragging here on NL on how you banged 5 ghanian girls! You are the one disgracing your country by embarrasing yourself in another man's country.smh for u.

Yes I'm an hero cos ur dube folk brothers like my orientation and they
Worship me like a king...

Yes i Bleep 5 of ur girls, I couldn't believe it till i came to my sense
, They are very easy and was an opportunity for me cos I can't find same opportunity
In my lovely country even in sodom and gomorah port harcout...

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by UNLEASHED(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Funny that came from the stinking poohole of one Ghanian dirty cockk sucker. Like Kotoka international airport is better.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dasparrow: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nonybb: I see all the ghanaians talking bck to nigerians as if they live better. I hv been to kumasi and i can testify then ghana as a hole country had only one city: accra.. Any foreigner that comes to nigeria should nt envisage lagos to be a picture of modern nigeria. Other cities exist in nigeria, go round, try one and stp being such a big idiot ghanaians! kumasi is a dirty slave camp, tekoradi is a smelly land locked region. Ghana dont hv a single world class city and they suffer so much inferiority complex. Only lagos is equalled to ghana and only dangote can buy ghanaian hole stock market, only fashola can arrest the ugly idiot called john mahama. Wat a country with all its president having so much idiocity attached to it name, JOHN rawling, JOHN kufour, JOHN atta mills, JOHN mahama! Stupid waste of black skins.

Una try self going to their country. Me, I won't step foot there because I have no reason to. I can't stand being around hateful black people with inferiority complex abeg. It's hard enough being around racist oyibos not to talk of adding bigoted hating negroes to the mix.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Bolurx(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
To the Ghananians or defenders of that rotten bitch:

I'd submit that y'all are bunch of nimcompoops.
No thanks to Nairaland for giving you the avenue of interacting wid other nairalanders.
Your muh-fucking comments irritate me.
Will yhu juss simply go to hell and kick your dirty butts outta here?

To the true Naija People wey dey here:

A tiger doesn't merely boast of his tigritude, it acts.
Though, I dwell on the American soil, we show forth here!
I wonder who that stinking bitch is, she is not even up-to-level with many Nigerian actors/actresssess here.

Advise our people to show their tigritude by recognizable feats. Then not even their Head-of-State will dare pass dirty comments to the good people of our great nation.
www.facebook.com/bolurx.spp[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
bittyend: Egypt has three world class airports in Cairo - Nigeria has one shitty medieval airport in Lagos, yet you dolts want to defend that country, huh?

Fix up!! undecided

And how many in Accra?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
UNLEASHED: Funny that came from the stinking poohole of one Ghanian dirty cockk sucker. Like Kotoka international airport is better.
Lollls dumb as foools, stupid ghanaians
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nigeria the most useless country!!! Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin

Lagos = garbage

Abuja = Boko garbage

The whole country is nasty!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rilamaka:
Lollls dumb as foools, stupid ghanaians

have you looked in the mirror lately you are lower than silly!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
lekzy01:

Yes I'm an hero cos ur dube folk brothers like my orientation and they
Worship me like a king...

Yes i Bleep 5 of ur girls, I couldn't believe it till i came to my sense
, They are very easy and was an opportunity for me cos I can't find same opportunity
In my lovely country even in sodom and gomorah port harcout...

I did 20 of yours they were not only easy but, smelled bad. I am still trying to scrub it off!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by folahann(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
See me see trouble.
If this criticism is coming from a south African or a Morrocan, it would have been better.
This is coming from Ghana, a country with only one airport with just 2 boarding gates, where you'll have to take 1 km walk before you finally reach the Aircraft.

See, we already know we have problems, we don't need you. Solve your own problem. People from far better countries have passed through the airport, them no post picture. Maybe it's because she was refused VIP section that she wanted. Stupid girl that act very indecent scenes in movies.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sweetcocoa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Bhetu why are you people fighting na?I seriously don't get it.

Someone should fill me in,let me know how to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mjconcept(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
bittyend: Egypt has three world class airports in Cairo - Nigeria has one shitty medieval airport in Lagos, yet you dolts want to defend that country, huh?

Fix up!! undecided
Remember your residence permit ends by next month, get ready to package your dumb @ss back home.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
josh4ever:

And how many in Accra?

Ghana has enough airports to cater for its citizens and visitors. More importantly, the airports in Ghana fucnntion very well-they are clean and things work. Ca one say the same for your shitty airports? have you been to the toilets at the lagos airport? You dey craze. grin grin grin

In 2010, I was passin through abuja airport and was late to catch my flight. The customs at the last checkpoint insisted I remove every item from my travelling bag for inspection. I said why should I do that? don't you have a scanning machine or something? their oga said no, please our scanning machine had broken down and asked whether i will buy one for them. I told them look this is a disgrace to your country and I wouldn't mind buying one for you if that would save you guys from national/international embarrassment. chei, what a shitty contri grin grin grin damn nigerian bastards !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wht are we even talking abt,,we to leave these ghananian folks and face
another tread cos it's as if there country is like US, uk n co..and they don't worth
Worth lagos shoe..

The best time for us to get it right in this country is about to come, then
Ghana will knw that shoe get size.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mjconcept(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghana has enough airports to cater for its citizens and visitors. More importantly, the airports in Ghana fucnntion very well-they are clean and things work. Ca one say the same for your shitty airports? have you been to the toilets at the lagos airport? You dey craze. grin grin grin

In 2010, I was passin through abuja airport and was late to catch my flight. The customs at the last checkpoint insisted I remove every item from my travelling bag for inspection. I said why should I do that? don't you have a scanning machine or something? their oga said no, please our scanning machine had broken down and asked whether i will buy one for them. I told them look this is a disgrace to your country and I wouldn't mind buying one for you if that would save you guys from national/international embarrassment. chei, what a shitty contri grin grin grin damn nigerian bastards !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clap for yourself charlie.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Bhetu why are you people fighting na?I seriously don't get it.

Someone should fill me in,let me know how to proceed.
cocoa nwanne m! Just choose either team naija or team ghana.its a free for all e-fight!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Daverytimes(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2012
These are the same criticism many of you would make here, but because it came from a Ghanaian you all find fault in that. Is a disgrace that a airport like MMA (supposed gateway to west Africa) is in such a dilapidated state, and is it new that Nollywood production (98% of it) is usually messed up? or is it because it was mentioned by a Ghanaian?. The day we as Nigerians recognize our weaknesses (while avoiding to be overly critical like many in here) will be the day we move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2012
Rilamaka:
U r just an ignorant n retarded fool to make dat statement, u just showcased ur mediocrity in coming to terms of devpt I'm still suprised dat after d historicl hyping egypt is yet to be confirmed a devopd country in Africa n u r here talking abt world class airports, they r supposed to have 10 by now even more , wake up fool!!! By d way who told we have only one? Idiot

The bolded part shows you're an uneducated and ignorant neanderthal!! The historical wonders of the world in Egypt were not built by the Arabs living there - they were built by black Africans scattered around Africa - so you're not making sense by using that to justify their achievements...

Which other airport in Nigeria is better than the one in Lagos? The one in Abuja is worse!!! undecided

And I'm Nigerian, you mug!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 4chi: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2012
Why are you all dignifying Ghana ? As far as I am concerned, the old cross river state is equivalent to the Ghana nation but with more resources and better looking people. I mean,can you ever find a ghanaian as good looking as Donald duke? Except the very few offsprings of Ghanaian ashewo and their Lebanese masters like nadia buhari and van vicker or whatever that one calls himself. Silly country with self loathing, low self esteemed people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.