Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56549 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2012
wissezy: FOOOOOOL.......

omg, how did they end u with soo many sickos together in one country.No wonder ....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by DerMeister: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2012
Stupid thread! Stupid replies! Stupid ghanaians and Nigerians!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2012
adonisgold:

So you can't even wipe ur bloody ars.e by urself?! No wonder you stink.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp your own is obey your master, abi? you don't have a choice,do you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wine4dguy: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Its obvious to say and state that ghana doesnt beat NIGERIA in anything...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Ghana beats Nigeria in everything apart from making babies... 180 million ehhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by obailala(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2012
It's obvious from this thread that there are lots of kids on the internet undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2012
wine4dguy: Its obvious to say and state that ghana doesnt beat NIGERIA in anything...

Of course how can Ghana beat your phucked up country in any thing? Is it crime, 419, terrorism, militancy,armed robbery, corruption,cultism,lack of electricity,endemic poverty,crass indiscipline? Tell me in which of these and millions of other vices can Ghana compete with your dustbin country? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Pls o, hw many ghananians hv gained recorgnition in d world lyk nigerians, samuel peters u hv bin postn his pix hv won d world heavy weight tittle severally i repeat WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT oo, we also hv miss world i repeat MISS WORLD, mention of 1 jus 1 ghananian wt a world tittle. Hahahahaha 9ja is truly d GAINT OF AFRICA. Is even difficult 2 locate ghana in d african map

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Ghana beats Nigeria in everything apart from making babies... 180 million ehhhhhhhhhh

Choi grin grin grin what do you expect from 180 million crazy,sick furkerz grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: Pls o, hw many ghananians hv gained recorgnition in d world lyk nigerians, samuel peters u hv bin postn his pix hv won d world heavy weight tittle severally i repeat WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT oo, we also hv miss world i repeat MISS WORLD, mention of 1 jus 1 ghananian wt a world tittle. Hahahahaha 9ja is truly d GAINT OF AFRICA. Is even difficult 2 locate ghana in d african map
N

To be frank my dear brother,,,they don't have any,,all they knw is jealousy..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2012
lekzy01:
,Hi dey pain..+heheheheheheh,oh sorry,,I don't knw,, So u called me scammer after I met some of ur men in kumasi that rented a whole building doing frauds internet(yahoo) while using juju,,

On that football or no football,, I guess my dear super eagles will defeat ur pink star or wetin den dey call am without using juju cos every1 knws that ur dear national football team uses juju to deliver on d pitch while playing,there past coach even confessed that and d juju have even over worked for them nw by droping them to 2nd in africa

Juju scare in Glass House ...I take holy-water bath every morning —James Peters
By ROMANUS UGWU, Abuja

Monday, February 28, 2011
Sacked former assistant secretary, technical department of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), James Peter, has made a startling revelation that holy water provided him protection to survive the spiritual attack during his days at the headquarters of the Nigeria football governing body.

JP, who dropped the hint, while fielding questions in an exclusive interview with Daily Sunsports last weekend, disclosed that apart from attending a compulsory morning mass to pray, he also bathed with holy water, even drank it and anointed himself with holy oil to fortify himself against attacks.

The Green Eagles’ former coach, confessing that he actually had a raw deal with the fetish people in the Glass House, lamented: “They have done everything to pull me down. I remember when somebody went and cut his fore skull for my sake, but he had accident, while coming back from the trip. He later confessed his fetish attack on me. Then in the Glass House, they nicknamed me ‘there is nothing God cannot do’. Juju exits.”

“Throughout my stay at the Glass House, I have never left myself unkempt spiritually. Before I leave my house in the morning, my wife would make sure I attend morning mass and pray. The day I fail to do that, I would feel as if I was coming from the cemetery.

“I use holy water to bath every day. I drink holy water and anointing oil to shield myself from their attacks. Many tried, but did not get me because I fortified myself with those things. That is why I was not bothered about the sack because God knows why He took me out of that place for now,” he quipped.

Narrating his close shaves with spiritual attacks throughout his coaching career, the renowned tactician lamented: “All my life, I have worked with obstacles such as juju and that is why I can tell you that it exits. When I was coaching in Jos, there was a place they took my name to, dug a hole, and bury the paper on which the name was written, so that I could not win a particular match.”
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Choi grin grin grin what do you expect from 180 million crazy,sick furkerz grin grin grin grin

In what?...pls I can't c any..apart of football that uses juju....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

In what?...pls I can't c any..apart of football that they uses juju....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: Pls o, hw many ghananians hv gained recorgnition in d world lyk nigerians, samuel peters u hv bin postn his pix hv won d world heavy weight tittle severally i repeat WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT oo, we also hv miss world i repeat MISS WORLD, mention of 1 jus 1 ghananian wt a world tittle. Hahahahaha 9ja is truly d GAINT OF AFRICA. Is even difficult 2 locate ghana in d african map

giant,ke? heavyweight chump,my foot. grin that foolish-looking elephant-like piece of meat is nothing to gloat over. as far as I'm concerned peters or whatever his fucvking name was a complete slowpoke, with little brain who fought under the less fancied WBA, not the more recognised WBC. you ever heard of azumah nelson, DK Poison, Bukom Banku? Ohh just forgot I am talking to a complete jerk with an IQ of a fish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2012
lekzy01:

In what?...pls I can't c any..apart of football that uses juju....

By ROMANUS UGWU, Abuja

Sacked former assistant secretary, technical department of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), James Peter, has made a startling revelation that holy water provided him protection to survive the spiritual attack during his days at the headquarters of the Nigeria football governing body.

Maigari

advertisement

JP, who dropped the hint, while fielding questions in an exclusive interview with Daily Sunsports last weekend, disclosed that apart from attending a compulsory morning mass to pray, he also bathed with holy water, even drank it and anointed himself with holy oil to fortify himself against attacks.

The Green Eagles’ former coach, confessing that he actually had a raw deal with the fetish people in the Glass House, lamented: “They have done everything to pull me down. I remember when somebody went and cut his fore skull for my sake, but he had accident, while coming back from the trip. He later confessed his fetish attack on me. Then in the Glass House, they nicknamed me ‘there is nothing God cannot do’. Juju exits.”

“Throughout my stay at the Glass House, I have never left myself unkempt spiritually. Before I leave my house in the morning, my wife would make sure I attend morning mass and pray. The day I fail to do that, I would feel as if I was coming from the cemetery.

“I use holy water to bath every day. I drink holy water and anointing oil to shield myself from their attacks. Many tried, but did not get me because I fortified myself with those things. That is why I was not bothered about the sack because God knows why He took me out of that place for now,” he quipped.

Narrating his close shaves with spiritual attacks throughout his coaching career, the renowned tactician lamented: “All my life, I have worked with obstacles such as juju and that is why I can tell you that it exits. When I was coaching in Jos, there was a place they took my name to, dug a hole, and bury the paper on which the name was written, so that I could not win a particular match.”
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wissezy: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

ANY SIMILARIITIES B/W U AND A HUMAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTIAL OR DID THE MENTAL HOSPITAL TEST TO MUCH DRUGS ON U TODAY?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

By ROMANUS UGWU, Abuja

Story story! AhahahahahahahahahahahaHh, bravo bravo bravo,,so u are good in story digging like this and frame lie,,, dwarf lier,..wow..u just want me to expose ur country by researching,,but I won't do that tonite cos am getting dosing, i will prospone it for another day..

NB...better dayz for my dearly country is ahead and u folks ghananian will knw that shoe get size and iyan sweet pass donkunu

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by flexshop(m): 2:04am On Aug 19, 2012
flexshop: Viewing this topic: MAYORIN1(m), puskin, fijiano202, innocent82, PetroDolla, dam_007, amy2882, Cyberfreak(f), r231(m), wissezy(m), lekzy01(m), bayo22, nyameke, SmoothCrim, sadeiyare, gidson12(m), odizzy and 35 guest(s)

ghana? is it near fiji or sao tome and principe?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 2:06am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

giant,ke? heavyweight chump,my foot. grin that foolish-looking elephant-like piece of meat is nothing to gloat over. as far as I'm concerned peters or whatever his fucvking name was a complete slowpoke, with little brain who fought under the less fancied WBA, not the more recognised WBC. you ever heard of azumah nelson, DK Poison, Bukom Banku? Ohh just forgot I am talking to a complete jerk with an IQ of a fish grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up,,we are talking about recognision,,u are talking another thing,,azumah nelson, DK Poison, Bukom Banku?,,,who recognise this folks, I don't have even hear those names before.. I hope my samuel peter have a good recognision than those folks despites of his losing to kitchkose
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by flexshop(m): 2:08am On Aug 19, 2012
lekzy01:

Shut up,,we are talking about recognision,,u are talking another thing,,azumah nelson, DK Poison, Bukom Banku?,,,who recognise this folks, I don't have even hear those names before.. I hope my samuel peter have a good recognision than those folks despites of his losing to kitchkose

bros,y waste ur bandwidth?
u get time dey reply these jobless people
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

u see? I hvnt heard of dis primitive, !diotic ghananian names u hv mentioned because dem no reach, bt u hv heard of samuel peters d world heavy weight champ. Oboy go sleep u hear? Ghana no near so if we NIGERIANS talk mek mumu ghana listen 2 d voice of d wise 9ja men n women
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2012
D only gud tin abt ghana is dia big nyash galz lolz, dia boyz lack swag n re vry stingi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2012
flexshop:

bros,y waste ur bandwidth?
u get time dey reply these jobless people

No bro,,just try to show dem d camp and show them whr they belong,,they won't even try it with me again,,,,dwarf black people nation...I'm even afraid of their foreign affair minister down mouth lip..

Peace..I'm signing it out
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by dam007(m): 2:19am On Aug 19, 2012
they're just black minded black spirited bastardzz... ever seen a typical ghanian? *bullshit
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: u see? I hvnt heard of dis primitive, !diotic ghananian names u hv mentioned because dem no reach, bt u hv heard of samuel peters d world heavy weight champ. Oboy go sleep u hear? Ghana no near so if we NIGERIANS talk mek mumu ghana listen 2 d voice of d wise 9ja men n women

Odizzy,huh? I reckon you are beginning to feel dizzy from all the missiles landing in your goddam country,abi? You think I'm surprised you've never geard of Azumah nelson,DK Poison,Bazooka etc. fucking maggots like yo spend all your time scamming and spamming folks in cyberspace,huh? did you see that punch that landed on the twisted,foolish-looking face of peters? it tells the story of an imbeccile who just could not combine common sense with a huge frame. big for nothing piece of meat that should be fed to crocodiles in a zoo somewhere grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 2:25am On Aug 19, 2012
dam_007: they're just black minded black spirited bastardzz... ever seen a typical ghanian? *bullshit

Ever seen a typical Ghanaian? what kind of foolishly trashy question is that? Ghanaians are a milions times better-looking that you bunch of chimps,

and why should that surprise me at all coming from the most phucked you person on earth? grin grin grin disgusting piece of shi-t !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.