Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Point & Kill... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Point & Kill... (771 Views)

feel free to share your biggest romantical sexy asset/selling point / What's Your Selling Point? / Identify Ur Selling Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point & Kill... by marvelck: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Side Talk...

this is when a guy or a girl (in some cases) go about pimping girls for big guys or rich men for pleasure. I never knew such a thing still exist. knew guys used to to do it alot in the past. But I thought most men are now bold enough to approach any woman they desire, themselves. rather than send an errand boy or girl to the toasting for them. and I'm amused each time I see the way these guys go about it. blushing and filled with joy and jumping at the opportunity to talk to fine girls on behalf of someone else. Girls, they themselves wouldn't mind to 'bed' if given the opportunity. but since most of these girls are aristos ( is that name still existing?) or girls that cherish money, they have no choice but to love-vendor them for rich guys, for a fee. yeah, they do get something for all their effort. it could be inform of money, gifts, lunch or sometimes a hug from any of the girls they love-vendor for their rich clients.
A love-vendor is usually found on campus, and according to oxford advanced learner's dictionary he or she is someone who controls prostitutes and lives on the money that they earn. we have professional ones who are fully into it and see it more as a business venture. and we also those that do it as a temporary thing just to get by on campus. these ones are guys with sugar coated tongues. and they're experts when it comes to talking/cajoring girls. they are very good at it and getting girls for others is as simple as ABC to them. We also have those who love-vendor for their bosses or senior colleagues at work. Most times some ogas/office guys use either their security man or driver to arrange babes for them. Some also use their younger brothers or sisters in school, to get girls for them. especially whenever they want to throw a party. But tell me, what's the attraction in it? what are they gaining from it, when what's good for the goose, is also good for the gander...abi no be so?
Re: Point & Kill... by 2goodbobo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
they do get something for all their effort. it could be inform of money, gifts, lunch or sometimes a hug from any of the girls they love-vendor for their rich clients.

The answer you need is right there in your post!
Re: Point & Kill... by slimyem: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
what is this bullblah
Re: Point & Kill... by Moesha22(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
So what is your point exactly cos i dont get it.
Re: Point & Kill... by cindyrella(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
If I hear say I read this crap. undecided
Re: Point & Kill... by MMM2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
angry

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Help Urgently! / Where Did You Meet Your Lover? / Unfair Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.