Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. (3147 Views)

How Quitting My Job Made Me Cry / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by shostar: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
I'm currently working in a financial institution with so much stress, little pay and bad working environment, I'm seriously pissed wit this job and seriously looking for another, but in the absence of one, should I leave my Present Job for a Forex Trading training.
Pls, I need your advice urgently,Considering leaving this week so I can start the New year with my new plan.
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by MyPeace(f): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
pls dont. All that glisters are not gold. lf u so desired the forex option, do the training partime, after all, its not an employement, you make make and loose money if u start trading.
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by oneperson: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
MyPeace:

please don't. All that glisters are not gold. lf u so desired the forex option, do the training partime, after all, its not an employement, you make make and loose money if u start trading.

I agree with this person. Do not quit your job. You can do it part-time.
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by stone4rock(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2008
kemikind:

You don't have to quit your job to get trained.
We offer private training to people like you at affordable price.
For more information contact me through kemokind@yahoo.com for more info
Thanks

Kemo u just dey fight for your own pocket. (nothing do u sha afterall man most wak).

@poster i think leaving ur job for forex isn't a gud idea. forex comprises of gains and losses. it takes time to get a perfect working system, and there are some prerequisite be4 u cud venture into forex.
so i guess you need to consider all dis be4 taking a bold step.
i guess i could give u materials free of charge.
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by charleyb: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
ma dear, they've all spoken well. Don't EVER think of leaving ur work now unless u ve another good/better. Forex u can combine with ur work, ok!
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by tellmemore(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2008
which forex trading site pays profit directly to Nigerian banks ?
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by aniffy4eva(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2008
Hello

Well, i was in your shoes like 3 months ago. I had a job with a very good company but i didn't like my job anymore, so i decided to quit and take lessons in forex trading. I had some accumulated savings on the side and i thought all would be well. i am a Christian, i really prayed about it and made the decision believing God to guide me. After my resignation, i attended forex lessons and was tutored by one of the legendary names when it comes to Forex trading in Nigeria. After a month, i felt that i was good to go, cos i had learnt all the ropes and someone invested $3,000 in me. So i took the plunge and went into forex trading. To be honest, i lost the whole funds in less than 1 month due to the recent credit crunch. I didn't anticipate it. I was ashamed, confused and embarrassed at my failure. I was so sorry, not for myself, but for the person that invested his hard-earned funds in me. I WAS DEVASTATED.

Did i send more money to prove anything? NO. I just sat down and analyzed the situation, the forex guru had been trading for 7 years. 7 good years!!! Nobody told me that. Nobody tells you about their losses. The honest truth is that nobody likes to discuss their losses.

On the other hand, if you sincerely believe that you have all that it takes. I have heard countless stories of people that have been making millions, here in Nigeria, just by trading forex. With all that has been said, if you really believe that this is destiny calling you, then by all means, be my guest. Don't let criticisms keep you from fulfilling purpose. Who knows? you could be the "George Soros" Nigeria has been waiting for.

As for me, well i still trade forex (not commercially though) and God provided another job for me. A better one wink that is more tuned to my personality and my sense of purpose. That is why i can never rule out God, and i would advise that you do the same.

In retrospect, there were other invaluable lessons during the process. Relationships i formed, perspectives i gained and insights gotten were worth much more than what i expected at the onset. That i believe, was the main purpose of my training,

I wish you all the best.

@ Shostar

I already sent this to you via email, but i decided to post it here for others that may learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by goldboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2008
thnx Anniffy

for ur post,

i will encourage our dear poster to pray to God for divin guidance, becos there are never two similar situations in life, there may just be re-occurences and similarities but God knowws all and best

Just commit ur ways to God and he will direct and guide u , He does not fail nor dsapoint,

i wasi ur shoes sometime ago too

@ anniffy.

can u explain to me/us how forex works cos altho deep within i like it and wish to g into it, i am a bit skeptical and slow about it, pls i will need some more infoand help from u

cheers

God bless
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by charleyb: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2008
aniffy, pls I'll would appr. if u can give us more info on hw forex works. am thinking of go into it but b4 then, i need to learn from u. u can mail me thru charleybeny2k@yahoo.com, tanks so much 4 assisting. pls anybody can also help. i'll welcome hearing from u. cheers!
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by tuaseade: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ poster

Dont ever take an exit step from youe job cos you have in mind to do forex else you will be disappointed at the end of the day. It is a trade as you heard/know, which involve gaining and loosing, but much more complicated than the normal trading.

I dont deal in it but i work in a cyber cafe, so i do witness traders come to do it and use to hear them complain sometime. You need a lot of training and perfection to make before delving into and as the saying goes "you dont test the dept of a river with your two legs."

So be patient. You can start it on part time basis and see that you get to a level of comfort before you quit your job if need be.

cheers
Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every
month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Should I Leave My Job For Forex Trading Training. by geepawps(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2012
Oh boy! You've got a big heart, and I am sure that you are not married yet because if you are, you won't be asking this question.
Since you are still a forex trainee and not an expert, it won't be reasonable. If you are really tired of your job, which I honestly know what it feels like because I have been there, you can always search for another job while you keep your recent job and still continue to perfect your trading skills.

(1) (Reply)

Free Youth Empowerment Programme Powered By Coca Cola / Talentstone Interview 2014; (old Mutual Nigeria) / Refutation Of Misleading Information On Nnpc Recruitment Excercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.