Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50122 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
rightlagos: I like this topic. Don't relent. It will be a successful team. I can picture a group of pple having periodic business meetings & forming creative and profitable biz. They come from different fields. Pls continue. What are ur plans? Do u want pple 2 just talk or u want biz to be formed? I think pple will like tangibl results. mere talk will not suffice.
Thanks dude and kindly forgive my suspense, it wasn't deliberate. Duty calls! Talking about my plans, my plan is that you and I and every other person here should come together as members of an organization where we can table our biz ideas and x-ray them critically. I plan for an organization which can be ours and just ours. We are all equally important in achieving this goal and every worthy contribution is highly appreciated.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2012
Let the volunteer please indicate. The collection of data is very important at this point as it will help us know the interested participants and subsequently open a good time frame for our meetings.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
stpat1:

Yea if we really want to we can sure network.

The reasons why I was talking about people in PH is based of trust and logistics. I have a lot of biz stuffs that I have already done feasibility studies, some that I have actually gotten involved in, there are just too many of them. From Haulage, to supply of kerosene to petrol stations, to supply of apple (this one is a money spinner, if you want to network with me, lets do this.)

If you are in lagos, and you are ready to partner with me on the apple business, i'm in for you. I'll tell you where to get it, how to transport it from cotonou to lagos to Ph. All that will matter is your time and dedication. there are a whole lot of things.

I want to meet people I can benefit from too and thats why I wanted to meet people in ph one-on-one.

saintpatrics@gmail.com
Your contribution is vital and I inplore you not to relent. Do good to tell us how far you have gone in getting people together in P/H.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
why is everybody deserting the thread?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2012
2ruink: why is everybody deserting the thread?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2012
2ruink: why is everybody deserting the thread?
i'm in ph but it looks like people are looking 4 ideas to steal lol
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by newdawn09(m): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2012
Check my signature 4d amazing products that u can market and make good money. It has solved my electricity problem to an extent.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2012
2ruink: Impressive contributors: that is what you are. The beauty of number is beginning to manifest and I can announce most confidently that with God on our side, this organization (on the verge of existence) will bring forth the worthy ideas we have for long waited for.
I want to thank you all in a very special way for your time given towards the sustainability of this thread. I actually had an intensive project. So intensive that I literally sacrificed every moment of relaxation. Happy tho that the project is accomplished now, I'm therefore, here to give full attention to your good and creative comments. It feels good to see that you have already started discussion on how to organize meetings. This is a clear demonstration of passion. Let me say it again that I'm proud of what you have done so far. If we continue with good determination, passion and understanding among ourselves, there is no limit to what we can achieve as a group - money itself shall be one of the credence attributable to our unanimous attainment. Cheers!!!
I read your thread with great interest, challenges you may encounter as an business organization are inability to execute a project in group,greed,unreliable members of your organizations, secrecy and the culture of get rich quick . Why would a honest person ask you to email them before they share advise on a public forum? I would advise you visit Namibian or other African country's social network where young entrepreneurs meet to discuss ways forward and learn from them.I am a Nigerian, based in the USA, I hate discussing business with lots of Nigerians because they are intellectually challenged rather they hijack your own idea. I am willing to share meaningful biz ideas with young and energized Nigerians on this forum provided it will reduce crime rate and increase employment.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2012
2ruink:
Your contribution is vital and I inplore you not to relent. Do good to tell us how far you have gone in getting people together in P/H.
As a business planner, think about the common man and what they would not do without daily e.g brushing their teeth everyday or dressing up for work,school or night life. Here in the states,it is difficult to compete because anything you intended doing has been done by uncountable individuals. Nigeria and Africa in general has room for growth and that is why most American and European citizens are flocking our continent to take advantage of those loopholes. Think about customized online printing of promotional items, Apparel and greeting cards. How it works is; you set up your own website, where individuals and organization can go on and customize a tee shirt,cup and other gift items t their own taste. Company's like Coca Cola or MTN can easily go on your website, upload their logo and write what ever they wish to write on a promotional product and then save and pay for it.All you have to do is receive the order and outsource it to a local printing shop where they will print the custom designs on the product Coca Cola or MTN paid for. Sometimes company's do promotion on new product, they may need tee shirts that will be given out for free that has their logo and the product name that they are promoting, insteading of them going through the hassles of looking for who to print those tee shirt, all they have to do is upload their own design on your wbesite, save it on what ever product they wish to purchase, it maybe tee shirt, umbrella or cups and then make payment. Before engaging yoursekf in such biz, look for a local printer that is willing to accept a minimum order from you and also strike a deal with a local trader that deals on tee shirts,plastics and what ever item you which to have on your site.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2012
I think there is a guy doing thesame in Nigeria at the moment,www.duduprint.com but don't worry, there are more wider market reach. The software that helps in customizing and saving your customer's items can be expensive though, you may buy it in the US for $400 or in europe. visit websites like cafepress.com and zazzle to get a feel on what I am talking about. Nigerian law for drunk driving is not strong, I would have shared another idea for those that wish to grow in a business. Remember you can export things from Nigeria to other African countries also.Op, you can become a broker by organizing business talent search in your locality. An example is, any individual that can come up with an idea to preserve water in the near future. Such idea will be in a form of technology, I know of a company that does talent search and then sell it to larger corporation. Everyone get paid on this including the genius that invented the idea.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2012
barikay: i'm in ph but it looks like people are looking 4 ideas to steal lol
It costs a great deal of mental strength to creat a single, worthy business idea. They are not rain that water sick and healthy gardens alike. They are like that rare diamond key gifted to unlock phoenix from the ties of Egyptian mountain. Those who know this don't joke with ideas. This is why banks will rather loan you money instead of ideas or pay you money in exchange of ideas. I happened to be one of those who know the value of idea and the last thing I will do is to ask anybody to post his/her idea(s) here at this point. A time is coming when our ideas will be needed but it is important that we do the first thing first. At this point, what we need is to assemble as many members as we deem necessary. Then we can finalize arrangement on where to have our first meeting after we must have agreed on exactly what we want. And of course, every active member is expected to have one or two things to contribute.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2012
@pacemaker You must be a nice guy. I appreciate your concern and I am taking note of all your selfless contributions. It is sad, however, that you may not be here during our first meeting but even there in the state, you are still one of us. We are proud of you. My e-mail address is o.com kindly post yours as this will help us in our subsequent correspondence. regards!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2012
@2ruink, now i knw u meant business. I wil lik u to giv a clue of hw d whole thing is going to run. Are we going to bring ideas to d table and pursue d most lucrative one as an organisation or individually? Even though we are going to meet lets hav an idea of what is going to be discuss
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2012
@2ruink, now i knw u meant business. I wil lik u to giv a clue of hw d whole thing is going to run. Are we going to bring ideas to d table and pursue d most lucrative one as an organisation or individually? Even though we are going to meet lets hav an idea of what is going to be discuss
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by clem2love(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for your comtribution fellow naira land.

i will advis we start from somewere and heat the hammer on the nail.

to start there are thing we should consider:

we are all from different backgrown and we are bond to meet different opinion for better.

so first let have a venue were to meet and creat awarenees in Lagos

secondlly, registration come up as a menber please note the registration for now should be free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in other to avoid what i call fraud.

Thirdly i will advise we meet at the center were we all can easily locate.

in case my idea is allow please send your name and phone no as you want it to be on your tag. please bear it in mind not your real name.

clem2love@gmail.com.

for a start have sent my.

await your response for the movement.

Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Fasterboy: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
hmmm! this is great. count me in: romiam2009@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2012
2ruink: @pacemaker You must be a nice guy. I appreciate your concern and I am taking note of all your selfless contributions. It is sad, however, that you may not be here during our first meeting but even there in the state, you are still one of us. We are proud of you. My e-mail address is ampemy@yahoo.com kindly post yours as this will help us in our subsequent correspondence. regards!

My advise for you is to have everyone participating in your round table business meeting sign a form of trade secret or MOU before proceeding. Nigerians can't be trusted so you have to be ahead of them legally. People with genuine intention can reach out to me via email at emma_nd@yahoo.com . I look forward to moving back to Nigeria some day, I have gotten the exposure I need to set up myself all I need is a business in Nigeria with longevity and honest partners. I am here to encourage my country men and women to be independent of government handout or get rich quick scheme. Don't get involved in internet business that says you should invest your cash and make quick money like forex and other pyramid scheme,only use Internet for research. There are so much money to be made in Nigeria provided you are dealing with the right set of individuals. I ones told myself that if my country's environs is not conducive for business I will look at countries like Rwanda. Mauritius and Namibia . Please ask every member to sign a legal document that won't allow it's members leak or steal your ideas. I strongly believe Naijas judiciary works right now , any violator can be served a jail term..... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2012
Another business idea is been an online wedding planning organizer. Nigerians get married every week, most people that have plans to get married face a great challenge which is creating a to do list, like names of those that will attend the wedding, where people will sit and also head count e.g You can create a website where future married couple can sign up prior to their wedding and list their to do list on your site. They can as well upload their wedding pictures on your site for friends and family to view only. It can be a year subscription or two years subscription . That site should contain contacts of wedding cake designers, event planner, photographer and other subject required for a successful wedding.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2012
This below website is owned by two friends that got married same day. The whole idea came up when they were planning their wedding. Remember you are providing a subscription based service. Your clients can go online and edit their listing, they can also list their budget . A software is used to run the operation system which you can buy for less than $200, it also help in calculating how much the bride and groom are willing to spend. http://www.myweddingworkbook.com I give my business ideas out here in public because I am all about success and always love to see black people make positive changes rather that committing crime and living a false life. Imagine you becoming the next Jason Njoku in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by newdawn09(m): 2:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Ds is a good move.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by osisey2010: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Love this thread... And am in, am in lagos and love to be carried along, following this thread as well. Let nobody come up with the idea of buying ebooks or paid seminars please.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2012
Please add these guys on your future Facebook group page, you may learn few things from them. It is a Namibian owned entrepreneur organization . I am looking at doing business some day in that country or any other stable country in Africa . http://www.facebook.com/NBIC.Namibia
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by hairtrade: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2012
Dear Friends,

We are a company based in New Delhi, the capital of India and are involved in the Hair business( Both Indian and Brazilian Hair). We have been working in Ghana, Zimbabwe, USA, Zambia and now look for partners in Nigeria to expand our business in this high-growth economy.

Help us in understanding the Nigerian market. Please Post your valuable tips and guidelines about how to approach the Nigerian Market. We wish to understand user behaviour, choices and preferences.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2012
Some business are capital intense , if you can't raise the money all by yourself, look for a politician in your locality and ask him or her to invest in your business and make sure you have your business proposal handy before approaching him or her. Agriculture is much talked about on Nara land, I would advise you start renting out Agriculture machinery to farmers to cultivate their crops. Create a business card, visit residential home owners and property managers and tell them why painting their properties increases the value, provide cheaper service and hire people that will paint their properties. There is a spray paint machine made by Greco sold in stores, such machine can help in expediting your job . I am done given you guys a free start up kit, now share yours if you got any. It's not for my benefit but for those that are trying to make difference in their life in Naija

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2012
hairtrade: Dear Friends,

We are a company based in New Delhi, the capital of India and are involved in the Hair business( Both Indian and Brazilian Hair). We have been working in Ghana, Zimbabwe, USA, Zambia and now look for partners in Nigeria to expand our business in this high-growth economy.

Help us in understanding the Nigerian market. Please Post your valuable tips and guidelines about how to approach the Nigerian Market. We wish to understand user behaviour, choices and preferences.

You won't get the best advise on here, people may try to scam you. I would advise you visit your country's chambers of commerce or consulate business matters in Nigeria for better advise
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by dungar4: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2012
Get the full version of EA BOSS ROBOT for Forex trading and maximize your profit. It is very affordable for loadites. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2012
barikay: @2ruink, now i knw u meant business. I wil lik u to giv a clue of hw d whole thing is going to run. Are we going to bring ideas to d table and pursue d most lucrative one as an organisation or individually? Even though we are going to meet lets hav an idea of what is going to be discuss
Tnx my guy! Yes we should be serious for that will translate our ideas into action and depict the lucrative part of our latent abilities. I have a giant picture in mind and there are clear tendencies for its accomplishment. what we have in stock is a business that will benefit all those with good interest but for some good reasons, we are a bit conservative here. To hint you on the clue though, our basic task right now is to get people of like mind set. Then we can choose a venue for our first meeting during when we will discus some legal back up.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2012
Fasterboy: hmmm! this is great. count me in: romiam2009@yahoo.com
You are welcome bros! I requested a volunteer within the house tol manage our correspondence but no one has indicated as yet. We will send you a membership form as soon as there is a volunteer via your e-mail address. I inplore you to continually check back here to get the update and make your contribution. Cheers!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pacemaker:

My advise for you is to have everyone participating in your round table business meeting sign a form of trade secret or MOU before proceeding. Nigerians can't be trusted so you have to be ahead of them legally. People with genuine intention can reach out to me via email at emma_nd@yahoo.com . I look forward to moving back to Nigeria some day, I have gotten the exposure I need to set up myself all I need is a business in Nigeria with longevity and honest partners. I am here to encourage my country men and women to be independent of government handout or get rich quick scheme. Don't get involved in internet business that says you should invest your cash and make quick money like forex and other pyramid scheme,only use Internet for research. There are so much money to be made in Nigeria provided you are dealing with the right set of individuals. I ones told myself that if my country's environs is not conducive for business I will look at countries like Rwanda. Mauritius and Namibia . Please ask every member to sign a legal document that won't allow it's members leak or steal your ideas. I strongly believe Naijas judiciary works right now , any violator can be served a jail term..... Good luck
What a passionate compatriot you are! Your disposition towards youths' empowerment in Nigeria would have economically done the magical realism we need in revamping this nation if they were found in the hearts of our political office holders. I am reading all your posts with keen interest and all the biz ideas so far listed are equally important. I have developed some legal plans to ensure that our ideas do not grow wings mindful of what people are capable of doing. Thanks for your generous drive and please keep coming here to check the updates and make your contributions. With people like you, the actualization of our dreams here is near. thanks again
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
@pacemaker I will send you private e-mail as soon as I return from work. You know work can be hectic at time.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.