Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400305 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
Someone called me up that the rivers st govt have started giving out appointment letters for d teacher's recruitment. I do not know hw true this is.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
@Vivajoy-pls what's d source nd pls may we hv d number that called u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Guys all we need is patience...@VIVAJOY pls stop speculating..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Let's Stop All These Unconfirmemd Rumours And Call On The People We know That Can Give Us Reliable Information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Brothers we dnt need to b patience anylonger,how can a master list dat is ready b dat difficult to b pasted over a week now after d educational submit which d Governor ordered them to paste d list within d week and also issue out d appointment letters to those successful...i watched on AITlive today by 2pm. It was AMEACHI'S Town Hall meeting at Ahouda l.g.a.. When dis issue was asked by people,d Governor called on d Permanent Sec. Min.of Edu. To answer d question but unfortunatly neither d Perm Sec. Nor d commissioner was there present to answer d question but one man frm min. Of Edu. Answered and said that they are expecting d list frm d consultant and dat frm nw to d end of dis week it will b pasted..
My Question now is..1. Is it dat d education min. Refuse to follow d instructions and directives of d Governor. 2. Is it dat d Governor had forgotten d intructions he ordered d ministry to implement on dat day of d submit.
I think Our voice need to b heared now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ Ogbugo there is no need to raise our voices. we ve been showing a waiting attitude right frm d time we submitted handwritten applicaton-aptitude test-oral/written interview-suspension-oral/written interview and now time 4 the succesful candidates to emerge..Calm down we have reasons to believe it will be this week and dont forget the number of ppl involved..Patience
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ThankGod Iyke, believe me u dat there are some un-for told mistries behind wat is going on now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2013
plz to all nairalander, let us protest for the list to come out so we knw our stand. This whole thing is taking a long time. Today is thursday, whn in this week will they bring out the list. Am angry over the delay. Wht do u pple think abt the protest.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2013
ogbugo: Brothers we dnt need to b patience anylonger,how can a master list dat is ready b dat difficult to b pasted over a week now after d educational submit which d Governor ordered them to paste d list within d week and also issue out d appointment letters to those successful...i watched on AITlive today by 2pm. It was AMEACHI'S Town Hall meeting at Ahouda l.g.a.. When dis issue was asked by people,d Governor called on d Permanent Sec. Min.of Edu. To answer d question but unfortunatly neither d Perm Sec. Nor d commissioner was there present to answer d question but one man frm min. Of Edu. Answered and said that they are expecting d list frm d consultant and dat frm nw to d end of dis week it will b pasted..
My Question now is..1. Is it dat d education min. Refuse to follow d instructions and directives of d Governor. 2. Is it dat d Governor had forgotten d intructions he ordered d ministry to implement on dat day of d submit.
I think Our voice need to b heared now.
funny. How can the list still be with the consultant up till now?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2013
My friend cald me yesterday dt d appointment letters n list are out.pls smone shld help to confirm frm min. Of edu. n elechi beach because there is always an atom of truth in every rumour.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
..........................waiting.............................

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Today Gone,the wait continues Tommorow.Uninteresting indeed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Today Gone,the wait continues Tommorow.Uninteresting indeed.
Let's see how tomorrow will end. So far all the list that has been pasted, is always on Fridays. From the list to buy scratch card, first Oral and second Oral were all pasted on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Today Gone,the wait continues Tommorow.Uninteresting indeed.The Journey Might end Tommorow.All the best to you all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ogosco dere is no element of truth in dat rumour i can bet it.wen d list is out d news wl surely spread al over naija, 13,000 no bi smal numbr bro.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 2:52am On Apr 05, 2013
The delay in the pasting of list is as a result of the delay in the signing of the appointment letters. 13000 appointment letters are too many for one person to sign within a week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Any news so far.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Iniobon: The delay in the pasting of list is as a result of the delay in the signing of the appointment letters. 13000 appointment letters are too many for one person to sign within a week.
@Iniobon-your very funny,so you felt that the Ministry will sign the appointment letters with a Biro. Nothing of Such ok.But I strongly believe that the names will be out today nd then further directives will be given on how to collect the appointment letters starting from nextweek. Every ministry has a stamp that can do the signing. Goodluck to you iniobon,wishing you all d best.Guess today settles it all. Both what baffles me was that a state like Osun state uploaded their own on the internet while rivers style is always pasting on d wall.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2013
It's past 11am now, any info from any where?

If....if......hm., if.....hmm by d end of today, hmm..well...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2013
The Education Ministry and the Education Boards are just dry this Morning and no one seems to know when the list will be pasted. I am on my way back to the Office. Just took an excuse to sneak out nd see things for my self. So the Wait Continues.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Rexmarysweet: The Education Ministry and the Education Boards are just dry this Morning and no one seems to know when the list will be pasted. I am on my way back to the Office. Just took an excuse to sneak out nd see things for my self. So the Wait Continues.

Thanks so much. God bless you beyond ur expectation for being so kind. I feel some relief.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is it dt governor has no power to implement his words for once.he gave order last week mon to distribute appointment letters n paste d list but up till now no development.the worse is dt the boards are not even aware of what is happening.it is unfair.or is the governor playing n deceiving d jobless youths/public.is not good.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
I think we shld assemble at min.of edu. On mon.to know why they hv refused to honour d governor's order.and to inform them dt we hv waited so long.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ogoscco: I think we shld assemble at min.of edu. On mon.to know why they hv refused to honour d governor's order.and to inform them dt we hv waited so long.
Demonstration or Protest isn't a good idea my dear Ogoscco. Let's just hope that it all ends today. Just have a positive Mindset. Believe me,ur name will be in the list by his Grace. All the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
ogosco...bear it in mind dat good news always takes time to appearbcos of all d spiritual and natural obstacles dat try to stop it frm coming...but bad news comes straightr forward, direct and fast....so it is adviced to pray for d gift of longsuffring and also patience......don't be lyk dat money dat fell into a suckerway pit and was trap for 354 days, and finally on d d-day d owner deicided to bring d monkey out of d misery, d same monkey started to shout' abeg!!! Do fast comot me frm dis place d sheat dey smell me die here na.....!!!...pls be calm we r der already...instaed of dis ,i advice for u to start giving God praise and thanks for His mercies, love and favor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Just an hour remaining for it to be 4pm which is the official close of work and nothing yet.Guess its getting to nextweek things. No news,no briefing or shared leaflet or information on the Tide or even on Rstv by the commissioner.I wonder what's happening.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
it is well......Rex
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ogondah: it is well......Rex
The wait is getting annoying.We just entered a new month nd the beginning of d second quater of the year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm uninteresting indEed. It has really become uninteresting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well, let's not loose hope. Next week is almost here. Enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
[b][/b]Rivers UBE Suspends 300 Teachers

No fewer than 300 teachers in the Rivers primary and junior secondary schools have been suspended for absenteeism, the Rivers Universal Basic Education Board said yesterday.
The board’s Executive Secretary, Mrs Nnenda Anwuri, told newsmen in Port Harcourt, that the suspension was effected in the current academic session.
Anwuri said the affected teachers would have their salaries stopped for three months to serve as a deterrent to other teachers, who might imbibe such habit.
The executive secretary said that the board had quality schools supervisors and as such would not take cases of indiscipline kindly.
Anwuri said the shortage of teachers in the state primary and junior secondary schools (JSS) would not snowball into 2013/2014 academic year, adding that the state government would recruit 13,000 teachers.
The executive secretary, however, said that the number would still not be enough, pointing out that most schools in rural communities had acute shortage of teachers.
She said that most of the schools had only about three to five teachers, a situation that led to mergers.
Anwuri said that the problem had already affected some pupils, adding that the children could not learn when teachers were not available.
She, however, said that schools in Port Harcourt had enough teachers and that the teachers to be recruited would be posted to rural communities.
Anwuri said that the teachers would be given orientation, especially the non-professionals ones and that there were procedures for effective teaching and evaluation of pupils’ performance.
The secretary also advised parents against thinking that education was government’s responsibility, and called on them to contribute their quota towards their children’s education.
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/04/05/rivers-ube-suspends-300-teachers/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
u3fine: [b][/b]Rivers UBE Suspends 300 Teachers

No fewer than 300 teachers in the Rivers primary and junior secondary schools have been suspended for absenteeism, the Rivers Universal Basic Education Board said yesterday.
The board’s Executive Secretary, Mrs Nnenda Anwuri, told newsmen in Port Harcourt, that the suspension was effected in the current academic session.
Anwuri said the affected teachers would have their salaries stopped for three months to serve as a deterrent to other teachers, who might imbibe such habit.
The executive secretary said that the board had quality schools supervisors and as such would not take cases of indiscipline kindly.
Anwuri said the shortage of teachers in the state primary and junior secondary schools (JSS) would not snowball into 2013/2014 academic year, adding that the state government would recruit 13,000 teachers.
The executive secretary, however, said that the number would still not be enough, pointing out that most schools in rural communities had acute shortage of teachers.
She said that most of the schools had only about three to five teachers, a situation that led to mergers.
Anwuri said that the problem had already affected some pupils, adding that the children could not learn when teachers were not available.
She, however, said that schools in Port Harcourt had enough teachers and that the teachers to be recruited would be posted to rural communities.
Anwuri said that the teachers would be given orientation, especially the non-professionals ones and that there were procedures for effective teaching and evaluation of pupils’ performance.
The secretary also advised parents against thinking that education was government’s responsibility, and called on them to contribute their quota towards their children’s education.
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/04/05/rivers-ube-suspends-300-teachers/
Your indeed very funny,the information you gave appeared on the tide newspapers but the issue we are dissecting on this trade is about the shortlisting of successful candidates nd subsiquent issuance of appointment letters and not the suspension of 300 UBE Teachers for Absenteesm. Anyway,everything Join.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: waliezi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.