Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400142 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Your indeed very funny,the information you gave appeared on the tide newspapers but the issue we are dissecting on this trade is about the shortlisting of successful candidates nd subsiquent issuance of appointment letters and not the suspension of 300 UBE Teachers for Absenteesm. Anyway,everything Join.

Pick the nescessary infos there and leave the rest.

Infos like

The recruitment of the 13,000 teachers is sure.

More than 13,000 teachers might eventully be selected.

Tht u will most likely be posted to a villge to teach.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2013
joyblinks:

Pick the nescessary infos there and leave the rest.

Infos like

The recruitment of the 13,000 teachers is sure.

More than 13,000 teachers might eventully be selected.

Tht u will most likely be posted to a villge to teach.
Yea, my reason for the post is that majority of the new teachers will be posted to rural areas. I could not highlight iit cos am using phone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2013
What u3fine is trying to say is that the 13,000 teachers recruitment will be completed this academic session and not next session as may be wrongly thought as a result of the delay in the publication of the final successful list. Cheers...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Finally dis week is gone.all hope comes next week.any concrete news fans
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
dis suspence is killin......nw is tym to wait n pray.....still wishin u all d best n God's blessings
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rexmarysweet: The wait is getting annoying.We just entered a new month nd the beginning of d second quater of the year.
pls Rexmarry, dis recruitment hope it is for primary, JSS and SSS. I asked because is like d emphasis by d governor are mostly on primary and JSS. I was interviewed to Teach Governent which is for SSS. Pls clearify me because am confused to whether d subject chose is among those needed by ministry of Edu. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2013
emekatex: pls Rexmarry, dis recruitment hope it is for primary, JSS and SSS. I asked because is like d emphasis by d governor are mostly on primary and JSS. I was interviewed to Teach Governent which is for SSS. Pls clearify me because am confused to whether d subject chose is among those needed by ministry of Edu. Thanks
My Dear Emekatex,the vacancy was for both but the emphasis being on the primary schools was owing to the fact that the state Government built a good number of primary schools across the local Government of the state.and as such,the Bulk of the Teachers will be for the Primary Schools.then others will be for the secondary schools.Just believe that ur name will be shortlisted and as well prepare ur mind cos majority of those recruited will be sent to the rural areas,ie to all the other LGAs aside Portharcourt nd Obioakpor LGA. I believe the Suspense ends this Week.All the best ok.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2013
Rexmarysweet: My Dear Emekatex,the vacancy was for both but the emphasis being on the primary schools was owing to the fact that the state Government built a good number of primary schools across the local Government of the state.and as such,the Bulk of the Teachers will be for the Primary Schools.then others will be for the secondary schools.Just believe that ur name will be shortlisted and as well prepare ur mind cos majority of those recruited will be sent to the rural areas,ie to all the other LGAs aside Portharcourt nd Obioakpor LGA. I believe the Suspense ends this Week.All the best ok.
in addition, the teachers recruitment is divided into 4 sections: Science, Art, social science and ICT teachers. The competition now lies on the number of teachers they wanted in each sections and the number that applied. But i heared they will employ more of sciences.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
u3fine:
in addition, the teachers recruitment is divided into 4 sections: Science, Art, social science and ICT teachers. The competition now lies on the number of teachers they wanted in each sections and the number that applied. But i heared they will employ more of sciences.
The Crux of the Matter is that those whose name wouldn't be shortlisted doesn't mean that they didn't Merit the Job,but rather much emphasis was given on the subjects Quota. To all Nairalanders who have been consistent in given informations on this thread,I wish u a better Testimony at the END. Congratulations!!! ahead.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
But about 60% of new teachers interviwed are mainly arts n science inclined.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Come what may, all the new Teachers wld be at their duty post by 22nd of April.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Iniobon: Come what may, all the new Teachers wld be at their duty post by 22nd of April.
mmmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Iniobon: Come what may, all the new Teachers wld be at their duty post by 22nd of April.
I disagree withh you. There will be 6 months training to start work in Sept. 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
The issue of disagreeing on unknown plan is not. D best.what we ll be praying for is for them to release d already prepared final list of successful teachers and issuance of appiontment letters.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
u3fine:
I disagree withh you. There will be 6 months training to start work in Sept. 2013

Amaechis said the teachers will undergo training for some months and start teaching proper by Sept. During his visit to Ogu town.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ogoscco: The issue of disagreeing on unknown plan is not. D best.what we ll be praying for is for them to release d already prepared final list of successful teachers and issuance of appiontment letters.
We are very sure that the list will be out. So while waiting for the list we need to talk on other issues as it concerns the teaching job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2013
u3fine:
We are very sure that the list will be out. So while waiting for the list we need to talk on other issues as it concerns the teaching job.
guy calm down abeg, you're over stretching this stuff. Na so you turn NDDC thread to prayer ground
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:24am On Apr 08, 2013
The next thing i want to see on this thread is that the list is out..All this ur questions,answers and comments are making me sick..Plsss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2013
slimmy05: guy calm down abeg, you're over stretching this stuff. Na so you turn NDDC thread to prayer ground
So my prayer de burn you? U de learn.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2013
u3fine:
So my prayer de burn you? U de learn.
from the look of things you're a very loquacious person, taciturn bro. Take it cool, you talk too much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
slimmy05: from the look of things you're a very loquacious person, taciturn bro. Take it cool, you talk too much.
Na your family disease.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Thankgod iyke: The next thing i want to see on this thread is that the list is out..All this ur questions,answers and comments are making me sick..Plsss
Go and force the List out yourself with enough weapons at your disposal or better still visit the next available hospital since your sick over other people comments without writting any.Pls be healed in earnest.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Go and force the List out yourself with enough weapons at your disposal or better still visit the next available hospital since your sick over other people comments without writting any.Pls be healed in earnest.

Its true, some people need to check there BP, its like this teachers job is there last hope. They are always angry seeing other post. All they want is LIST without thinking of what next after the list.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Rexmarysweet] Go and force the List out yourself with enough weapons at your disposal or better still visit the next available hospital since your sick over other people comments without writting any.Pls be healed in earnest........Keep quiet my friend you that have been writing gibberish here.. What meaningful comment have u made on this thread?..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Thankgod iyke][/quote]Unemployment coupled with Frustrations and not having anything to do nd keep busy at the Moment is indeed a Vice. I pray your name will be on the List.cos anything on the contrary you may commit SUICIDE. All the best for you.Busy in the Office.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2013
I dey laff all of ona in kalabari... If some people names no dey dat list ehn.. lipsrsealed...

Am loving d arguements sha. Keep it coming. Legs crossd...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Rexmarysweet]Unemployment coupled with Frustrations and not having anything to do nd keep busy at the Moment is indeed a Vice. I pray your name will be on the List.cos anything on the contrary you may commit SUICIDE. All the best for you.Busy in the Office.......Am laughing at u Busy in the office indeed...I dnt have anything to say to u office errand boy....Thats all..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
:Ð the thing don d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ turn to fight? Haba!!! No comment here is meaningless, because at least with all these comments it gives us hope that the list will be out. If it was left dormant then we will assume that the recruitment stuff has been buried. Let's keep calm ppls while praying ά̲̣̥πϑ waiting, not fighting ourselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Thankgod iyke][/quote] I wish you Goodluck. The Abusive words is indeed quite understood. All the best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
joyblinks: I dey laff all of ona in kalabari... If some people names no dey dat list ehn.. lipsrsealed...

Am loving d arguements sha. Keep it coming. Legs crossd...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.