Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,011 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2482162 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ralfdudu: Fcmb akulga.na only you waka come?
for all this thing una de do to delay our salary. There is God ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
passarella013: fcmb tai lga !!! hope all is well?
Follow me ask dem o.Fcmb khana wetin dey happen o?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is the individual banks responsible for the delay or zenith bank? I thought zenith bank credit the banks directly and as such it's only when they do, we receive alerts.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2014
rOsy247: Is the individual banks responsible for the delay or zenith bank? I thought zenith bank credit the banks directly and as such it's only when they do, we receive alerts.
Whither now, in this particular exam, those who do not know, ask questions to those who can not tell. Very soon the audible- orator shall speak.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls what's happening, before now we were crying for arrears. Our cry now is salary for survival.O Lord touch the hearts of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2014
pls, if they pay you.. Dont just keep quiet, just post that uve been paid so that it would not look like people aint getting paid. The problem is people dont share the good news, leaving us to think its only the bad ones that happen. If ur paid, just say it.. Thats all...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Most civil servants have not bin paid..only those using zenith,ecobank den I tink skye bank,.....fcmb,union,diamond and others let's keep hope b4 d end of 2day..the govt wud give a go ahead......the rationing payment dey tire person

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2014
marcodura: Whither now, in this particular exam, those who do not know, ask questions to those who can not tell. Very soon the audible- orator shall speak.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
The delay in payment is not intentional but the truth is that the state is broke. Let's hope that the govt can borrow and pay us b4 the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cruize306: The delay in payment is not intentional but the truth is that the state is broke. Let's hope that the govt can borrow and pay us b4 the week runs out
. Hahaaaha! Its a pity that the state is broke when only the internal generated revenue can pay d salary of all civil servants in the state as I gathered from a reliable source.God will deliver rivers state and make all things beautiful for her in his TIME! shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is becoming STRANGE. Is it not better for it to be a Manual Payment system. I doubt if the ''e'' in the word ''e-payment'' actually means electronic. Pls, I need the actual meaning. How would some people be going to the market to chow while others are on their knees kabashing and smoking G4 with G.nut. Some are getting arrears paid while others are hoping and all we hear is Patience. It is well even in the 'Well'
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
No wahala, I comment my Reseve

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
What is happening in rivers state is not palatable anymore, I feel its high time we rise up against this. A situation where workers will be owed salary, and there will be money for doing APC. what is today's date? Nobody is concerned about the welfare of workers and some billions was just borrowed.....God is watching

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
teejaymmm: What is happening in rivers state is not palatable anymore, I feel its high time we rise up against this. A situation where workers will be owed salary, and there will be money for doing APC. what is today's date? Nobody is concerned about the welfare of workers and some billions was just borrowed.....God is watching
yet, when you talk, someone will just say you are becoming antagonistic to a political party. This 10th and nobody is saying anything. This is a delibrate move so they can claim that they have paid some and are in the process to pay others

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=dexpee4life) "antagonistic my foot" we all can not be fooled, it is the responsibility of our Govt to give us job as sons and daughters of this state, so we deserve to be paid, they aint doing us favour...If there was no money would they have been strong to shout APC? The right thing should just be done joor. #TheyShouldPayUsOurSalary

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by godswillo: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
#RSG PAY US OUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Stanbic ikwerre lga wat is happening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Mcsebiz: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Chei! Anothre Day Don Coem Oooooh.

Ayour! STANBIC, I Hear Say Na Cannoe Una Carry Dey Coem. Why? Una Nevre Paddle Reach? How Far Wiht Hte Pirates For Watreside? I Hoep Una Don Pass Before Htem Coem Attack?

Abeg Tell Htem Say U Be Indiegne Oooooh.

Well, To Hmi Htat Si Jioned To Hte Livnig, Htere Si Hoep.

Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2014
10th of September. This is really getting annoying. What exactly led to this delay.From the look of things may be those yet to be paid will wait till month end. This seems harsh but the attitude of the Rivers state ministry of finance workers over this issue isn't helping matters. Whatever question you ask them,they will reply you in the negative.
I have resigned to fate,let them pay when they are ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
This is serious, diamond bank how market?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Celibacy4real: 10th of September. This is really getting annoying. What exactly led to this delay.From the look of things may be those yet to be paid will wait till month end. This seems harsh but the attitude of the Rivers state ministry of finance workers over this issue isn't helping matters. Whatever question you ask them,they will reply you in the negative.
I have resigned to fate,let them pay when they are ready.
I feel very sory for all our colleague whom are yet to receive their salary.

Their is a problem somewhere. The truth is that, ZENITH BANK only payed ZENITH, UBA, and ECO Bank, and refuse to credit the other banks for a reason best known to them, possibly or maybe...the state government is oweing them.

Let‘s just hope and pray that things get better before the week run‘s out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zenith bank on its own cannot delay payment....It is just a GRAND CONSPIRACY involving Zenith,ministry of finance and some thieving politicians(Amaechi,Alice & Finance commissioner)...
All of them na Ooole!Barawo! Wayo, jibiti,Lie lie!..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just spoke with an Official of the Rivers State Ministry of Finance. He said that those banks that paid salaries are direct bankers to the state government and thus paid salaries to there clients in other to augment when Rivers State Government Authorise salary payments for civil Servants.

He also said that the Rivers State Governmentt today authorised the payment of salaries and that from the end of work today to 9am tommorow, Salary alerts will get to everyone.

Like I said earlier,let's hope this comes to reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Celibacy4real: Just spoke with an Official of the Rivers State Ministry of Finance. He said that those banks that paid salaries are direct bankers to the state government and thus paid salaries to there clients in other to augment when Rivers State Government Authorise salary payments for civil Servants.

He also said that the Rivers State Governmentt today authorised the payment of salaries and that from the end of work today to 9am tommorow, Salary alerts will get to everyone.

it help, good information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
So how will the complete payment of arrears be a reality with all these owing by the government? Na wa oh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Celibacy4real: Just spoke with an Official of the Rivers State Ministry of Finance. He said that those banks that paid salaries are direct bankers to the state government and thus paid salaries to there clients in other to augment when Rivers State Government Authorise salary payments for civil Servants.

GOODWORK PAL
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2014

i pray this info. Becomes a reality, cox it is one thing to get a reliable info and another is for the info to come to pass. You have just normalise my B.P to 100/80. I have just told my son and wife to go to Mama Ngozi's shop and get 2 rubbers of G.4, 5cups of Beans, dry fish, achi, oil, egusi,pampers, SME milk and indomie for Baby, all on credit to pay by 11:59am 2maro.
This is courtsey of Celibacy4real goodnews

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Finally.......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=dexpee4life]
i pray this info. Becomes a reality, cox it is one thing to get a reliable info and another is for the info to come to pass. You have just normalise my B.P to 100/80. I have just told my son and wife to go to Mama Ngozi's shop and get 2 rubbers of G.4, 5cups of Beans, dry fish, achi, oil, egusi,pampers, SME milk and indomie for Baby, all on credit to pay by 11:59am 2maro.
This is courtsey of Celibacy4real goodnews [Hahahahahaha, u'r not serious.....anywayz I also got the same information that from thursday the alert will start pouring in]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=teejaymmm][/quote]

good confirmation theory. How many hours more to our RIGHTS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2014
dexpee4life:
This is courtsey of Celibacy4real goodnews
. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2014
You people are busy here thinking of when alert will come, Amaechi is busy thinking of the right persons to install as the caretaker chairmen. #UselessGovt

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.