Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2482041 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: I read on the page of Vanguard newspaper this morning that, Anambra, Edo, Ogun and Rivers state are ready for 22nd of september opening of the school as maintain by their various commissioner of education, meaning that school will open on 22nd of september.

If de like let dem open or delay it, wat is my probs wit dat. Wen my August salary has not bin paid n my arrears has nva bin mentiond in d same vanguard or pages of any dailies. soldier go soldier come barracks stil remain d same.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Here is the heading in vanguard newspaper of today "Ebola: Anambra, Edo, Ogun, Rivers, ready for 22 Sept resumption - Education commissioners"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Dickgift: Credit Alert....received fcmb Khana(UBE)
hw many months my dear?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Fcmb ppsb received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Any hope 4 us today? Stanbic ibtc. The Day is almost gone half.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
FCMB...TAI.LGA....PRESS D BUTTON NOW
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
passarella013: hw many months my dear?
just one month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: Here is the heading in vanguard newspaper of today "Ebola: Anambra, Edo, Ogun, Rivers, ready for 22 Sept resumption - Education commissioners"
NUT and PTA have the final say.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fcmb alert recieved, (UBE). Etche L.G.A. Two month salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
frachy: NUT and PTA have the final say.
What final say are you still talking about? Do you want them not to resume school?
People goes to market, attend church programm with their children, even at home children play together. Is‘t not possible at that point to contract the deases or is‘t only at school, children are liable to contract the deases?
Let them resume please!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fiafiad: What final say are you still talking about? Do you want them not to resume school?
People goes to market, attend church programm with their children, even at home children play together. Is?t not possible at that point to contract the deases or is?t only at school, children are liable to contract the deases?
Let them resume please!!
Point of correction: "People GO to school". Meanwhl, Mr Fiafiad, I really don't care if school resumes or not. What I'm after is my August salary now. That's my problem. I suppose you've got yours, that's why you're very ready.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ebola: NUT asks teachers to ignore Sept.
22nd resumption date
on september 16, 2014 at 4:00 pm in ebola outbreak , news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
…Threatens to go on strike if TRCN is scraped
By LAIDE AKINBOADE
ABUJA – Nigeria Union of Teachers, NUT, Tuesday ,
directed it members to ignore the 22nd of September, 2014,
resumption of primary and secondary schools in Nigeria.
National President of NUT, Comrade Micheal Olukoya, gave
the directive while briefing journalists in Abuja.
He said the teachers should only resume if the Federal
Government sufficiently trained and provide them with
necessary preventive and protective gadgets on Ebola virus.
It would be recalled that the federal government changed
the resumption date from September 8, 2014 to October 13,
2014, over the outbreak of Ebola virus in the country. The
date was reviewed fom October 13, to September 22, 2014,
based on the advice given by Minister of Health, Prof.
Onyebuchi Chukwu, who said based on the progress made
so far that over 98% suceess has been recorded across the
nation.
According to Olukoya, “But where the federal government
insists on the 22nd September, 2014, date in spite of the
wise counsel, the union will rather direct teachers to resume
schools whenever they are sufficiently trained and their
schools have been provided with the necessary preventive
and protective gadgets. For the avoidance of doubt, the
teachers have this day, resolved to resume classes in
obedience to the federal government directive, in states
where teachers have been trained to handle any outbreak
and all the required preventive and protective gadgets such
as hand gloves, sanitizers, infra-red thermometers, running
water and soaps have been provided as directed by federal
government of Nigeria.
“In states where the training has not been done and
necessary safeguarding gadgets not provided, teachers
shall continue to emain at home until their state
governments respond positively or the union directs them to
the contrary”.
He noted that the dream of the union is to see all things put
in place to protect the teachers and school children from
being infected in the school.
He said, “The NUT is strongly of the opinion that it is better
to delay the resumption of school till 13(h October, 2014,
even when the scourge would have been off months ago
than rush and open schools only to be faced with attacks of
EVD in the schools.
“It makes more sense to be doubly sure than to operate on
shaky grounds of uncertainty and probability as it will be
catastrophy of unimaginable dimension if by any act of
omission we rush and open schools and end up with even
up with even one primary or secondary school being
infected by the virus”.
The union also threatened to shut down the education
sector if the federal government scrap Teachers
Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN because it is the only
regulatory body for the practice of teaching in Nigeria from
primary school to the terrtiary institution.
“This attempt at scrapping TRCN shows clearly that the
federal government does not care about the standard of
teachers of Nigeria and the much sought-for
professionalism of the teaching industry.
“The teachers of Nigeria are watching this development with
keen interest with a view to returning to the trenches of
1992 and 1993 as they will not just fold their hands and
watch the bastardisation of thei profession”.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
frachy: Point of correction: "People GO to school". Meanwhl, Mr Fiafiad, I really don't care if school resumes or not. What I'm after is my August salary now. That's my problem. I suppose you've got yours, that's why you're very ready.
please, this is not aguement. There is nothing to correct in that sentense. By the way, i said market and not school. “people goes to market“. This is past continues tens. We can only use “go to school“, in prsent tens.
Let somebody who know‘s better, come and prove me wrong, then, i will accept my mistake.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ddd
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fiafiad: please, this is not aguement. There is nothing to correct in that sentense. By the way, i said market and not school. “people goes to market“. This is past continues tens. We can only use “go to school“, in prsent tens.
Let somebody who know‘s better, come and prove me wrong, then, i will accept my mistake.
pls u ppl shuld stop al dis grammatical issue and concentrate on salary matter. E be like say una don get una August money abi? As for me, d good for notin SHARIA and Aboki Bank (UNITY) has refused to do d needful. Hwever, am still waiting till only God knws when.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
August salary recieved, fcmb, tai l.g.a, ube.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Fiafiad: please, this is not aguement. There is nothing to correct in that sentense. By the way, i said market and not school. “people goes to market“. This is past continues tens. We can only use “go to school“, in prsent tens.

Oga Fiafiad, no vex o-ooo! The grammaticality of your SENTENCE actually has nothing to do with TENSE; but rather, it has to do with simple GRAMMATICAL CONCORD, which, in other words, simply means SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT. If the SUBJECT of a sentence is singular, the corresponding VERB of that sentence also must be singular. If the subject is plural, the corresponding verb must also be plural. 'People' is plural in the sense you used it in your sentence. 'Goes' is not a plural verb but a singular verb in English grammar. So then, 'People goes to market' is unfortunately ungrammatical and equally unacceptable in English grammar. The correct expression should have been 'People go to the market.'

I think there is no need to start another heated argument now because most of our colleagues would be more interested in receiving information regarding the payment of their August salary than grammatical correctness. However, as teachers, it is my personal opinion that we should never be above correction and learning, because nobody has the prerogative of knowledge.

Please let's not derail the thread.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Blaqqprince(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2014
The Carbon Credit Network invites applicants, who are ambitious & willing to make sure that many Nigerians in darkness due to the Government's failure, will have access to electricity 24 hours daily, by becoming Solar Entrepreneurs with the 1 Watt Solar Club, get trained free and even build an international business with it.

Don't continue in the rat race.

Qualification/ Requirement-
SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, BSC.
Ability to communicate well in English or your dialect.
Ability to use the internet- browse and check emails.

Pay- very very attractive.

Send your name, email, location and phone number to
08091699803 or c.chukwuemeka@1wattsolar.org
For example- (Uduak Stella, udstell@gmail.com, Agege Lagos, 08023456789) to 08091699803 or c.chukwuemeka@1wattsolar.org
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Asher79:

Oga Fiafiad, no vex o-ooo! The grammaticality of your SENTENCE actually has nothing to do with TENSE; but rather, it has to do with simple GRAMMATICAL CONCORD, which, in other words, simply means SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT. If the SUBJECT of a sentence is singular, the corresponding VERB of that sentence also must be singular. If the subject is plural, the corresponding verb must also be plural. 'People' is plural in the sense you used it in your sentence. 'Goes' is not a plural verb but a singular verb in English grammar. So then, 'People goes to market' is unfortunately ungrammatical and equally unacceptable in English grammar. The correct expression should have been 'People go to the market.'

I think there is no need to start another heated argument now because most of our colleagues would be more interested in receiving information regarding the payment of their August salary than grammatical correctness. However, as teachers, it is my personal opinion that we should never be above correction and learning, because nobody has the prerogative of knowledge.

Please let's not derail the thread.
Thanks alot for proving me wrong, and I appreciate you for the correction you just made, most especially in a very polite way.

In the aspect of salary, i believed before the end 2day, all our colleague will be credited.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
If men could take away ego and accept 4 once, one's mistake like this, there would be less societal noise. But if we analyse everyone's grammar at every point in time, we would figure out one or two errors. As 4 me, once information is successfully passed, i digest it without querying the pattern at which it is passed. However, if Unity bank decide not to pay us again 4 a crime I know nothing about, then men shall still live not just by bread alone.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
credit alert. Access bank ppsb, one month.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Unity Bank PLC, please the frustration is really getting too much!!! The money is already with you guys.Please credit our account.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Fabmoniks: credit alert. Access bank ppsb, one month.
pls @fab did u just get d alert now?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Alert: Access bank-PPSB- 1month

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good! I've been waiting to see Access alert...The trend has always been Access, then, Stanbic ...I'm quite certain my (impatient) wait will be crowned with 2 months salary...
ASALGA UBE = 2 MONTHS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
This delay is over stretched...chai...there'l be pay back ooo when school resumes. If not that the children will suffer the detriment, I will deliberately stay at home. #BringBackOurSalaries...ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
FCMB alert received for one mounth....... Etche LGA UBE

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
God go punish d people wey delay my salary till today, be it d government, ministry of finance or access bank including zenith bank. God go punish dem all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
amaprince: pls @fab did u just get d alert now?

Got it 10.05am today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
GamaG: God go punish d people wey delay my salary till today, be it d government, ministry of finance or access bank including zenith bank. God go punish dem all.
Amen! Gbam! Supported. Including those dt are holding mine.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Emmanbayo: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello does anyone know any Mr Tunde Abayo who claims working for Chevron?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beware of 419ers

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.