Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394232 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2014
10am....No alert yet. Hmmmm...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmmm, with d look of things, is like Rivers State is gradually metamorphosing into ABIA STATE where workers are nt even sure of getng their salaries at d end of d month. I've begining to tink twice about voting for APC because dis ugly development is unprecedented. Nkea gbakwaram hari.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BARRAY: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
From all indications, seems dey may not pay dis week again. Lets hope dis govt will not continue dis way. Cos are dreams for arrears are gradually weakened.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
This is w i c k e d embarassed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
passarella013: This is w i c k e d embarassed
that is an undersatement. With this, Arrears don enter voicemail
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
They always pay pensioneers with the civil servants within thesame period and the pensioneers have just started receiving their monthly pension this afternoon(UBA) so ur salary is on d way,keep hope alive till 2moro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
It is well even inside the well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Its a pity and a shame on rivers state government nd Nigeria in general corruption is no longer an abstract thing its a person with flesh and blood now. Rivers state oil rich state backbone of the economy of Nigeria cant pay workers for two weeks nd counting while others are paid even with arrears , this is absurd its a pity anyway soon I'll be at the top of the government only God knows what I will do then. Let me keep learning the methods of governance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rivers State is bleeding, Someone is sucking Rivers State dry to the detriment of it populace, all in the name of proving a point. Just learnt they'v appointed another set of people for care taker for the next 3months, while civil servants are owed salary and we are owed 7months arrears. Imagine someone that had nothing, just in 3months he has acquired so much, is that not corruption? All in the name of 1 man looking for people to join him prove a point. Nothing is working in the state anymore, infact My dear state as it is today, is the center of impunity and corruuption. Where a House of Assembly will approve money in the bedroom of the Governor for our arrears and it will be diverted to Apc. Onething they forget is, God is watching all these things they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2014
teejaymmm: Rivers State is bleeding, Someone is sucking Rivers State dry to the detriment of it populace, all in the name of proving a point. Just learnt they'v appointed another set of people for care taker for the next 3months, while civil servants are owed salary and we are owed 7months arrears. Imagine someone that had nothing, just in 3months he has acquired so much, is that not corruption? All in the name of 1 man looking for people to join him prove a point. Nothing is working in the state anymore, infact My dear state as it is today, is the center of impunity and corruuption. Where a House of Assembly will approve money in the bedroom of the Governor for our arrears and it will be diverted to Apc. Onething they forget is, God is watching all these things they are doing
..BROS,ABEG,HOW THIS YOUR GRAMMER TAKE EFFECT THE COST OF FUFU FOR MARKET?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2014
God will intervene. Let's only be hopeful and optimistic.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2014
I'm saddened that some colleagues haven't got their last month's salary up till now. I believe there is something wrong somewhere since some of us have since got ours. I wish someone from the Ministry of Finance or any appropriate/authorized person would speak up to clarify the issue and reassure our colleagues that their money hasn't been forgotten.

I wish to implore my honourable colleagues not to despair, even though I understand how frustrating it is, but keep hope alive as the pay is coming pretty soon... hopefully before today runs out!
As for the insensitive attitude of the Rivers State Govt, well, I reserve my comment!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
teejaymmm: Rivers State is bleeding, Someone is sucking Rivers State dry to the detriment of it populace, all in the name of proving a point. Just learnt they'v appointed another set of people for care taker for the next 3months, while civil servants are owed salary and we are owed 7months arrears. Imagine someone that had nothing, just in 3months he has acquired so much, is that not corruption? All in the name of 1 man looking for people to join him prove a point. Nothing is working in the state anymore, infact My dear state as it is today, is the center of impunity and corruuption. Where a House of Assembly will approve money in the bedroom of the Governor for our arrears and it will be diverted to Apc. Onething they forget is, God is watching all these things they are doing
you have spoken well. Haters will keeping hating your statements but you have just said THE FACT. The earlier 30billion approved by the Government-Pocketed state assembly was for our arrears yet nothing happened. The approved water loan has entered voicemail,and Now , another loan and no salary let alone, arrears. But we hear of touring round the Wards every day. I doubt if Fashola is being financially drained like this. Playing politics with our welfare is .................

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Mr Fiafia, i believe you have collected yours. Pls give us info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Celibacy4real. Pls more encouraging info from you will reduce our B.P

BArrykay, any News,

Frachy, we are waiting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
NEWS!
PDP accuses Amaechi of deliberately delaying civil servants' salary....

Let's wait and see if they(Amaechi and his gang) would respond.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Teachers of distinction, how far? Hw mkt? this one wey almighty banks never send alert; aboki bank own go be no go area

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Y moderators dey modify my post na. That word means #my friend in hausa na
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
jamesbridget13: Teachers of distinction, how far? Hw mkt? this one wey almighty banks never send alert; aboki bank own go be no go area
My bro, this Sharia Bank (UNITY) their own case worse pass EBOLA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Alert recieved!....Diamond bank PPSB Abolga. To God be d glory
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
@dexpee4life: Me, I'm waiting like you too. Ha, today is almost gone oh; No alert...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Finally I have received my own alert, diamond bank, PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
ihemeel: Alert recieved!....Diamond bank PPSB Abolga. To God be d glory

Same here o. Diamond bank; PPSB... Buh no arrears sha!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chibuking81: Finally I have received my own alert, diamond bank, PPSB

Same here; diamond bank; PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Haloooo... Since diamond bank has finally waken up from slumber... I think no be only am go waka come... Cheers as alert has start poping in...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Haloooo... Since diamond bank has finally waken up from slumber... I think no be only am go waka come... Cheers as alert has started poping...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
MaxAngellyn:

Same here o. Diamond bank; PPSB... Buh no arrears sha!!!
My dear, uno see say we no get mouth again to talk about arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls we want to hear more on the alerts.. God thank you... For those hitting da Governor, pls easy on him. Am not happy dat he is not paying but remember.. Its takes a worker to be owed. That man is in a big challenge oo. Do you know even akwa ibiom is now richer dan rivers in allocation?? Go to linda ikeji n see it urself. I dont think wen he employed us, he wanted to start owing us. but he has alot issues now and soon, all these will be over. In this kind of situation we pray for him to succed. Another government may come and say that 13k teachers are too much, even though we are not, but thus comes the 'right sizing' arguments.. dats wat is happening in ekiti state now oo. Like i said, only a worker can be owed. We will soon be paid.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
FCMB!!!! we are waiting..........oh pls!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Monday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
I honestly, would want to beleive this will continue on Monday...Not another round of vexing delay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chibuking81: Finally I have received my own alert, diamond bank, PPSB
interesting! From monday other banks will starting paying. Hope RSG say us our salary and a month arrear by next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Ibekehill42 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.