Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403245 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Consy11(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alertrecieved Ppsb Diamond bank, Abolga! Chiemeela

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
ikem50:
alert received, diamond bank, ahoada PPSB ,one month

Diamond bank seems to be leading dis time. Well thankGod the alerts have started coming.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
ikem50:
alert received, diamond bank, ahoada PPSB ,one month
zenith bank hw far? see diamond don dey take. d lead.
na wao ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
1 month Alert received diamond bank, PPSB. Our dear governor, Hon. Amaechi Rotimi Chibuike is the best, no matter what I will always support him, whom ever he support I will support, voting him out, is like voting ourself out, likewise voting him in, is equally voting ourself in.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fiafiad:
There is no need to speak unbehalf of the Governor, I was made to understand that an hungry man is an angry man. But all thesame, learn to manage your little income, so that you dont go about crying and blaming the Governor. when your salaries are not paid at when due.
Mind you, something worst than this is coming on the way, when the next Government is instaled in Rivers State, at that time, you will even be the person to praise this present Government.
Use your tongue to count your teeth!!!
Pls stop being pessimistic. You should be praying for someone as good or even better than Gov Amaechi.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alart received 1month onelga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
God wil surely help us to know n differentiate our rights from left. Imagine wia we praise doz who delay our salaries, even wen we are not paid @ as @ wen due. Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alart received 1month ecobank onelga thank God ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
I mean 1month arears ecobank onelga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
my pal in ONELGA eco just received 100k salary and arrears. eco AHOADA make my phone ring na
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
a friend of my in UBE using Eco showed me his two months salary alert.some one should confirm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
britnd:
a friend of my in UBE using Eco showed me his two months salary alert.some one should confirm
. Confirmed, Onelga UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm confused o.... I got just one month Ecobank UBE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
God is realy working 4 us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
bencomfav:
which of the lgas are u 4rm?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
bencomfav:
Wen did u do ur biometric
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Onlyhandsome:
God wil surely help us to know n differentiate our rights from left. Imagine wia we praise doz who delay our salaries, even wen we are not paid @ as @ wen due. Na waooo

God bless you for thinking outside the box. It's really absurd to think that a child should sing the praises of their parents for simply performing their parental responsibilities. Is it any wonder then why impunity reigns supreme in our land, and why the 1% of us takes the rest of us for granted?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
frachy:
Pls stop being pessimistic. You should be praying for someone as good or even better than Gov Amaechi.
My dear, i am not being pessimistic but i am just fed-up with this pple who always cry like babies and abuse the Gov whenever there is delay in the payment of salaries.
I am still saying it, Gov Amaechi has passion for civil servants and he remains the best for now.
Gov. Amaechi will be remembered for his good work after he leaves office.
We should be ready to make comparison between Amaechi and the next Governor to come.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
sammymarvin:
my pal in ONELGA eco just received 100k salary and arrears. eco AHOADA make my phone ring na
....which one is 100k salary and arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fiafiad:
My dear, i am not being pessimistic but i am just fed-up with this pple who always cry like babies and abuse the Gov whenever there is delay in the payment of salaries.
I am still saying it, Gov Amaechi has passion for civil servants and he remains the best for now.
Gov. Amaechi will be remembered for his good work after he leaves office.
We should be ready to make comparison between Amaechi and the next Governor to come.

am with u on this... probably because they are new in the system.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Any political leader who doesn't hesitate to arbitrarily slash workers' salaries, delay their salaries, promotion, entitlements, arrears, but will speedily release funds for political purposes CAN NEVER be the best leader there has ever been!

Sycophancy, hypocrisy and a culture of lack of expectations are worse maladies than corruption. As a matter of fact, they drive and lubricate the grinding wheels of corruption. And it takes a very docile and hypocritical citizenry for absurdities to keep thriving in a country like ours.

With the kind of mindset and comments emanating from certain folks here, it's very certain that they're the ones awaiting their own turn to be given a chance to take a large chunk of their own share of the proverbial 'national cake'! They'll possibly do worse than the present rapists of our national heritage, if they ever get the chance.

What a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thankgodiyke:

....which one is 100k salary and arrears?
D 100k written means dat teacher in question is an NCE holder
50k is for sept salary n d other 50k is d one month arear
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Is it ecobank that have received alart pls sumone comfirm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Is it only ecobank that have received alart pls sumone comfirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Okevino:
Is it only ecobank that have received alart pls sumone comfirm.

Ecobank and diamond bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Mine is also one month. Ecobank Abolga. UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2014
To God be the Glory!!!!!! In everytin we should give him thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Some people are very funny in deed.
Whenever you don‘t walk in thesame direction and also talk like them, they will call you an “hypocrits or a sycophant“
They should go and find out in the dictionary who is an hypocrits or a sycophant. If I tend to abuse the Governor as you do, then, i am no longer an hypocrits or a sycophant?
Gov. Amaechi might be corrupt as you think, but also ask yourself, how many of these corrupt leaders has ever remembered to give you a job rather than their family members.
I am not going to follow the multitud to comith SIN by abusing my leaders.
Pray for them, if you think they are not doing it right and stop criticizing.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2014
For once Zenith are not taking the lead, that's life for you.
Those peeps forming e-political gladiators & purists should leave us alone with their preaching o.
Administrations past didn't think of you but rather fix their family & cronies in the civil service few months before the expiry of their tenure yet we didn't see you lot agitating.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2014
No one else is funnier than people who think that because a farmer hires labourers to work on the farm, and merely sends them away empty handed at the end of the day in the hope that they continue working on the farm again and again, is doing an unusual thing because he is the ONLY one among other farmers who did the labourers ''the favour'' of hiring them, instead of his family members and their cronies.

Perhaps the farmer and those who defend him should have known that anything worth doing is worth doing well, and that it is an even much greater SIN to delay and deny labourers the wages and other entitlements that are due them, according to the Bible.

'The world is a dangerous place not because of people who do evil, but because of people who look on and do nothing.' (Albert Einstein)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Asher79:
No one else is funnier than people who think that because a farmer hires labourers to work on the farm, and merely sends them away empty handed at the end of the day in the hope that they continue working on the farm again and again, is doing an unusual thing because he is the ONLY one among other farmers who did the labourers ''the favour'' of hiring them, instead of his family members and their cronies.

Perhaps the farmer and those who defend him should have known that anything worth doing is worth doing well, and that it is an even much greater SIN to delay and deny labourers the wages and other entitlements that are due them, according to the Bible.

'The world is a dangerous place not because of people who do evil, but because of people who look on and do nothing.' (Albert Einstein)

Preach.
Nobody says the job is mandatory anyway so save us these sermons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2014
2kurupt:

Preach.
Nobody says the job is mandatory anyway so save us these sermons.

Why exactly do the ''sermons'' bother you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.